Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Coatl Busts- Temporarily Closed
1 2 3 4
@Gabbitrabbit
Ahh I'll go the one that goes in and out then, please ^_^
@Gabbitrabbit
Ahh I'll go the one that goes in and out then, please ^_^
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@Gabbitrabbit Ohmygosh- I definitely need one of these-. I'll pay in gems. Version: Version2 Text/other: Silvestri (name) Text Color: maybe...a light blue-green? Tongue Version: Wiggles please <3 Size: Regular Frame Color: mmm...light blue please. Would the apparel be an issue? :x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6455625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64557/6455625_350.png[/img][/url]
@Gabbitrabbit
Ohmygosh- I definitely need one of these-.
I'll pay in gems.
Version: Version2
Text/other: Silvestri (name)
Text Color: maybe...a light blue-green?
Tongue Version: Wiggles please <3
Size: Regular
Frame Color: mmm...light blue please.

Would the apparel be an issue? :x

6455625_350.png
@Gabbitrabbit love these! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16061606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160617/16061606_350.png[/img] [/url] Version: 2 Text/other: would it be possible to have her thresher flatfins and some fish scales on her head and neck (her accent gives this appearance)? Will pay extra of course. Tongue Version: side to side (if that makes sense!) Size: Regular Frame color (if V2): any complimantary green/blue color
@Gabbitrabbit love these!

16061606_350.png

Version: 2
Text/other: would it be possible to have her thresher flatfins and some fish scales on her head and neck (her accent gives this appearance)? Will pay extra of course.
Tongue Version: side to side (if that makes sense!)
Size: Regular
Frame color (if V2): any complimantary green/blue color
HHV3ZfK.png
@tayssi You got it! I'll get started on him now!

@Mewbreon
I can give the goggles/coats a try!

@MagicalPudding
I don't think the sweater/ emblem will be an issue, but the wing piece wont be included since its on the wings.

@Trickilicky
I think I can make that work! And you want the wiggly tongue?

I'm going to do as many of these as I can tonight, but since I'm doing apparel I may not get them all done. I'll keep you guys updated though! Thank you all for your support! :D
@tayssi You got it! I'll get started on him now!

@Mewbreon
I can give the goggles/coats a try!

@MagicalPudding
I don't think the sweater/ emblem will be an issue, but the wing piece wont be included since its on the wings.

@Trickilicky
I think I can make that work! And you want the wiggly tongue?

I'm going to do as many of these as I can tonight, but since I'm doing apparel I may not get them all done. I'll keep you guys updated though! Thank you all for your support! :D
F3Wm4hb.png
@Gabbitrabbit
Oooh, okay! Would the horns cause any trouble?
@Gabbitrabbit
Oooh, okay! Would the horns cause any trouble?
@MagicalPudding I don't think so, since they sit on top of the feathers. :)

If they are I'll let you know though!
@MagicalPudding I don't think so, since they sit on top of the feathers. :)

If they are I'll let you know though!
F3Wm4hb.png
@Gabbitrabbit
Okay. : >
115 gems for now right?
@Gabbitrabbit
Okay. : >
115 gems for now right?
@MagicalPudding that's right! :)
@MagicalPudding that's right! :)
F3Wm4hb.png
@Gabbitrabbit
Sending payment!
@Gabbitrabbit
Sending payment!
@Gabbitrabbit tysm for accepting! Could you confirm the final price and I'll send over payment.

I'm in no rush to don't worry how long it'll take to complete :-) also sorry for my late reply, I've got wicked insomnia at the mo and keep falling asleep at all the wrong times!

Edit: yes wiggly tongue please, it looks so wild!
@Gabbitrabbit tysm for accepting! Could you confirm the final price and I'll send over payment.

I'm in no rush to don't worry how long it'll take to complete :-) also sorry for my late reply, I've got wicked insomnia at the mo and keep falling asleep at all the wrong times!

Edit: yes wiggly tongue please, it looks so wild!
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 3 4