Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chubby Coatl Adopts STOP STEALING IT
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@IvoryMuffin

Done! Just send the other half :)

@claytondog

If you don't want any apparel, here are the prices:

30kt for the base + 25kt for freckle + 25kt for tiger = 80kt = 119 gems
@IvoryMuffin

Done! Just send the other half :)

@claytondog

If you don't want any apparel, here are the prices:

30kt for the base + 25kt for freckle + 25kt for tiger = 80kt = 119 gems
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium

That'll be good! I'll send it over to you shortly!
@Zaelium

That'll be good! I'll send it over to you shortly!
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@daineger
I got a big problem with paint tool sai, but I managed to find a way to capture the finished work :p

I struggled xD

BUT IT'S FINISHED :D
@daineger
I got a big problem with paint tool sai, but I managed to find a way to capture the finished work :p

I struggled xD

BUT IT'S FINISHED :D
@Zaelium lol I'm sorry that you struggled! Did you manage to save a signature sized one as well? It's super adorable, thank you!
@Zaelium lol I'm sorry that you struggled! Did you manage to save a signature sized one as well? It's super adorable, thank you!
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@daineger

Yes, it's right under the big one in th second post :p

Well actually, my Sai version expired while I was drawing and I couldn't save the finished work... But luckily I have Photoshop and I managed to screenshot every layer x)
@daineger

Yes, it's right under the big one in th second post :p

Well actually, my Sai version expired while I was drawing and I couldn't save the finished work... But luckily I have Photoshop and I managed to screenshot every layer x)
@Zaelium lol oops I'm blind. That was very clever of you, thanks again :D
@Zaelium lol oops I'm blind. That was very clever of you, thanks again :D
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@daineger

My pleasure :p
@daineger

My pleasure :p
@Zaelium Eeeh these are cute! Can I get one of her?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7754629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77547/7754629_350.png[/img] [/url] With the accent, if possible c: Or if the accent is too annoying just some random splotches of paint. And I don't know if it's possible, since it's not a FR apparel item (…yet) but could you give her a bottle? (wine/rhum/whatever). If not that's fine, just the accent!
@Zaelium
Eeeh these are cute!
Can I get one of her?:

7754629_350.png

With the accent, if possible c: Or if the accent is too annoying just some random splotches of paint.
And I don't know if it's possible, since it's not a FR apparel item (…yet) but could you give her a bottle? (wine/rhum/whatever). If not that's fine, just the accent!
9sPoCQG.png
@Ammoth

Of course!

The price will be: 30kt for the base + 25kt for poison + 10kt for shimmer + 10kt for underbelly + 25kt for the accent + 10kt for the bottle = 110kt = 164 gems

This is with no other apparel of course :p
@Ammoth

Of course!

The price will be: 30kt for the base + 25kt for poison + 10kt for shimmer + 10kt for underbelly + 25kt for the accent + 10kt for the bottle = 110kt = 164 gems

This is with no other apparel of course :p
@Zaelium

Cute coatl art gives me life. Can I get a price check on three of my dergs? To see which ones i will get.

also tagging @wolfiesama so he can see this. He has a lot of featherbutts
@Zaelium

Cute coatl art gives me life. Can I get a price check on three of my dergs? To see which ones i will get.

also tagging @wolfiesama so he can see this. He has a lot of featherbutts
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48