Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (Interest Check) Imps Nouveau
1 2 3 4 5
So I've got this adopts base started, but before I invest a ton of time making genes I want to see if anybody would be interested in these. They're a full body pose, but no apparel and accents only for bribes. I'm also thinking it would be cool to incorporate the dragons' names into the composition somehow, and if people were interested in that I could work on making that possible. [center] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/203c8cf38f88b9d60ddb3409543edbb0/tumblr_o0r1qc20qS1uh0wm4o1_540.png[/img][/center] Here's a version with text, how the name would appear: [center] [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/ae37500cc988e06be6b14b01ed91ec8d/tumblr_o0r2xhEYSh1uh0wm4o1_540.png[/img][/center] Pinglist of those interested: baeridan Kaldwin Lalona Soni Banyan avey Arazamatazza sylgrace TimelessTheory Snowcat11 Varellen VanishingFlame Sai Amehime ErebusValkyrie thegracefuldeer Somnacin Inoue Spacebro rhubarbcobbler Mistywolf77 vaihdokas Fethermage Cheeseburger NerakaFenice
So I've got this adopts base started, but before I invest a ton of time making genes I want to see if anybody would be interested in these. They're a full body pose, but no apparel and accents only for bribes. I'm also thinking it would be cool to incorporate the dragons' names into the composition somehow, and if people were interested in that I could work on making that possible.
tumblr_o0r1qc20qS1uh0wm4o1_540.png

Here's a version with text, how the name would appear:
tumblr_o0r2xhEYSh1uh0wm4o1_540.png

Pinglist of those interested:
baeridan
Kaldwin
Lalona
Soni
Banyan
avey
Arazamatazza
sylgrace
TimelessTheory
Snowcat11
Varellen
VanishingFlame
Sai
Amehime
ErebusValkyrie
thegracefuldeer
Somnacin
Inoue
Spacebro
rhubarbcobbler
Mistywolf77
vaihdokas
Fethermage
Cheeseburger
NerakaFenice
@CorbieLaughter Wow, that looks gorgeous, and I really like the idea of working in the dragons' names. I'd definitely love to order one of these. Could I get a ping if you decide to open up shop, please?
@CorbieLaughter Wow, that looks gorgeous, and I really like the idea of working in the dragons' names. I'd definitely love to order one of these. Could I get a ping if you decide to open up shop, please?
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@baeridan

Sure thing! Thanks so much for the input :D
@baeridan

Sure thing! Thanks so much for the input :D
@CorbieLaughter

Im interested! How much were you thinking for these?
@CorbieLaughter

Im interested! How much were you thinking for these?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@CorbieLaughter Oh man, please ping me if you decide to do this, cause I'm very interested.
@CorbieLaughter Oh man, please ping me if you decide to do this, cause I'm very interested.
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
@CorbieLaughter
Beautiful, slap me onto that pinglist (;
@CorbieLaughter
Beautiful, slap me onto that pinglist (;
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Arazamatazza

I'm thinking something like 400g/260kt. The finished ones will have shading, genes, and a complimentary background for the dragon.

@Kaldwin
@Lalona

Thanks very much, you've been added!
@Arazamatazza

I'm thinking something like 400g/260kt. The finished ones will have shading, genes, and a complimentary background for the dragon.

@Kaldwin
@Lalona

Thanks very much, you've been added!
@CorbieLaughter
Put me on the pinglist as well, I'd love to see a finished one! I'm a sucker for art nouveau, and I have a dragon that would be great for this.
@CorbieLaughter
Put me on the pinglist as well, I'd love to see a finished one! I'm a sucker for art nouveau, and I have a dragon that would be great for this.
@CorbieLaughter

Please put me on the pinglist, so gorgeous!!!
@CorbieLaughter

Please put me on the pinglist, so gorgeous!!!
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@CorbieLaughter oooh thes are gorgeous i might be interested! (i have a librarian imp these would be perfect for but it'd be weird for her to be without her glasses haha) either way, they're very beautiful and i definitely think they would be successful/best of luck! c:
@CorbieLaughter oooh thes are gorgeous i might be interested! (i have a librarian imp these would be perfect for but it'd be weird for her to be without her glasses haha) either way, they're very beautiful and i definitely think they would be successful/best of luck! c:
1 2 3 4 5