Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cat Yoga Dergs [Open] TUNDRA SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Trickilicky

Base: 25kt
Tiger: 20kt
Peregrine: 10kt (Discount)
Underbelly: Free
Flair Scarf: 10kt
Hip Frames: 10kt

Total: 75000

Let me know if the price is okay. I should be able to work on this after my dentist appointment.

Aaaaah the crackle monster is pretty! I adore the way crackle looks on dragons it's just so hard to draw. If you're willing to sponsor crackle at the 80kt I would be willing to do it--the other genes would be discounted at 10kt each and you'd still have to pay the base price. Also she might take longer than your other lovely lady.
@Trickilicky

Tiger: 20kt
Peregrine: 10kt (Discount)
Underbelly: Free
Flair Scarf: 10kt
Hip Frames: 10kt

Total: 75000

Let me know if the price is okay. I should be able to work on this after my dentist appointment.

Aaaaah the crackle monster is pretty! I adore the way crackle looks on dragons it's just so hard to draw. If you're willing to sponsor crackle at the 80kt I would be willing to do it--the other genes would be discounted at 10kt each and you'd still have to pay the base price. Also she might take longer than your other lovely lady.
@KariMuffin the price is fine, I'll send treasure over your way soon (I hope your dentist appointment goes well!)

Are you sure about doing the crackle girl? I honestly don't want you to feel like you have to take it on if it might be stressful to do, I'm not pushy when it comes to art. It's all fun! If you're def sure, send me another bill for her and I'll send more treasure. If not, I look forward to seeing my tiger girl whenever she's ready ^_^
@KariMuffin the price is fine, I'll send treasure over your way soon (I hope your dentist appointment goes well!)

Are you sure about doing the crackle girl? I honestly don't want you to feel like you have to take it on if it might be stressful to do, I'm not pushy when it comes to art. It's all fun! If you're def sure, send me another bill for her and I'll send more treasure. If not, I look forward to seeing my tiger girl whenever she's ready ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
Here's your lovely lady:
tundraloaffemaletricksmall.png tundraloaffemaletrickLarge.png

(The dentist went well, Thanks!) I'm willing to tackle your girl, I won't be able to work on her until Friday/Saturday if you do decide to get her.

Speckle: 10kt (Discount)
Freckle: 10kt (Discount)
Crackle: 80kt
Clothing/Skin discount 10kt per item (So you decide what you want her to wear if anything)

Total excluding clothes: 125000

@Anorthite
Hello! Just so you know the genes Tiger and Peregrine have been unlocked for Female Tundras. I'm also having a sale: All locked Tundra genes are 10kt (excluding Crackle at 80kt and Glimmer as FREE). It's from 2/3/16to 2/6/16
@Trickilicky
Here's your lovely lady:
tundraloaffemaletricksmall.png tundraloaffemaletrickLarge.png

(The dentist went well, Thanks!) I'm willing to tackle your girl, I won't be able to work on her until Friday/Saturday if you do decide to get her.

Speckle: 10kt (Discount)
Freckle: 10kt (Discount)
Crackle: 80kt
Clothing/Skin discount 10kt per item (So you decide what you want her to wear if anything)

Total excluding clothes: 125000

@Anorthite
Hello! Just so you know the genes Tiger and Peregrine have been unlocked for Female Tundras. I'm also having a sale: All locked Tundra genes are 10kt (excluding Crackle at 80kt and Glimmer as FREE). It's from 2/3/16to 2/6/16
@KariMuffin I'll take you up on that offer thank you! The only apparel she needs is a lightning flight emblem. Can you confirm the final cost? Would you like payment upfront or when you're ready to start? :)
@KariMuffin I'll take you up on that offer thank you! The only apparel she needs is a lightning flight emblem. Can you confirm the final cost? Would you like payment upfront or when you're ready to start? :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
All right, the final cost is 125000, as I'm giving you a discount since you inspired the sale.

Please send the payment when I'm ready to start: It's less anxiety on my part.

@Trickilicky
All right, the final cost is 125000, as I'm giving you a discount since you inspired the sale.

Please send the payment when I'm ready to start: It's less anxiety on my part.

@KariMuffin no probs, I'll wait to hear from ya whenever you're ready! and if you change your mind about the crackle, don't worry at all :)
@KariMuffin no probs, I'll wait to hear from ya whenever you're ready! and if you change your mind about the crackle, don't worry at all :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@KariMuffin Your Name: SassyCowgirl Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13267737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132678/13267737_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Breed:Tundra Genes:All basic Skin/Accent/Apparel:if possible just the hood Sizes:Could I get a copy of the large and small
@KariMuffin
Your Name: SassyCowgirl
Dragon Image:
13267737_350.png

Dragon Breed:Tundra
Genes:All basic
Skin/Accent/Apparel:if possible just the hood
Sizes:Could I get a copy of the large and small
13267738.png 2vSEaxo.jpg 13267737.png
@SassyCowgirl

Base 25000
Basic: 1000
Basic 1000
Hood: 10000

Total: 37000

Let me know if that total is all right. Your order should be complete on Saturday. (I have work on Thursday/Friday, hard to focus afterward.) Also, I love your choice of skin, it compliments her well.
@SassyCowgirl

Base 25000
Basic: 1000
Basic 1000
Hood: 10000

Total: 37000

Let me know if that total is all right. Your order should be complete on Saturday. (I have work on Thursday/Friday, hard to focus afterward.) Also, I love your choice of skin, it compliments her well.
@KariMuffin I was hoping to pay in gems. Is that alright?
@KariMuffin I was hoping to pay in gems. Is that alright?
13267738.png 2vSEaxo.jpg 13267737.png
@SassyCowgirl

Of course! Your new total would be 57 gems.
@SassyCowgirl

Of course! Your new total would be 57 gems.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9