Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35
@REDandYELLOWZ [b]Username[/b]: CakeCafe [b]Flag base #:[/b] 4A [b]Dragon link/image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9240119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92402/9240119_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Earth Tones, Oranges, Cream colours, any colour found on Cake above! Really love Ivory, I wish I knew hex codes to help out more D: [b]Details:[/b] I am very terrible with wording things/explaining things but I am trying to see if you could make a flag that would match the Bio Layout that I created for my Clan, which you can see a fully finished Bio on Cake. Ideally it would be both earthy and very bakery/dessert/food themed. I really like the beads that you did on Vortex's flag (They are the one that showed me your shop btw! <3) I would love for you to do whatever you think looks best and whatever you are happy with doing! [b]Price/Pricecheck:[/b] Please tell me how much! These are so cute I do not mind paying whatever you set!
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: CakeCafe
Flag base #: 4A
Dragon link/image:

9240119_350.png

Colors: Earth Tones, Oranges, Cream colours, any colour found on Cake above! Really love Ivory, I wish I knew hex codes to help out more D:
Details: I am very terrible with wording things/explaining things but I am trying to see if you could make a flag that would match the Bio Layout that I created for my Clan, which you can see a fully finished Bio on Cake. Ideally it would be both earthy and very bakery/dessert/food themed. I really like the beads that you did on Vortex's flag (They are the one that showed me your shop btw! <3) I would love for you to do whatever you think looks best and whatever you are happy with doing!
Price/Pricecheck: Please tell me how much! These are so cute I do not mind paying whatever you set!
@REDandYELLOWZ

It looks perfect! Thank you so much! Sending payment now!
@REDandYELLOWZ

It looks perfect! Thank you so much! Sending payment now!
@REDandYELLOWZ that's perfect!!!!!!! Payment is in CR when you're ready! Thank you so very much!!! I love how you made them look like they're on branches!!
@REDandYELLOWZ that's perfect!!!!!!! Payment is in CR when you're ready! Thank you so very much!!! I love how you made them look like they're on branches!!
Falling Leaves Clan
Joined August 15, 2016
Always looking for new friends! Add me if you want!
@REDandYELLOWZ That's lovely! The little bird skull is so cute, and the emblem is wonderful. Thank you so much, you've done a fantastic job! Payment has been sent!
@REDandYELLOWZ That's lovely! The little bird skull is so cute, and the emblem is wonderful. Thank you so much, you've done a fantastic job! Payment has been sent!
DmlTJ6X.png
@REDandYELLOWZ
Ahhhh, it's absolutely stunning > O <! Thank you very, you always do a spectacular job.
@REDandYELLOWZ
Ahhhh, it's absolutely stunning > O <! Thank you very, you always do a spectacular job.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@redandyellowz

WAAA AMAZING ty
@redandyellowz

WAAA AMAZING ty
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@REDandYELLOWZ ...I just had to order one more. These are way too good for me to resist. :D This one would be for the underground representation of my clan! [b]Username:[/b] Kaimon [b]Flag base:[/b] #745 [b]Runestone/Symbol link/image:[/b] I'd like a leucistic crow with a blindfold, if possible. Basically a combination of these two items: [item=Leucistic Crow] [item=Ruby Daredevil Cover] Is that alright? Would it also be possible to have the emblem of my previous flag in a very light color (perhaps pastel yellow? Or ivory?) behind the crow's head? Let me know if it's too much work! [b]Colors:[/b] The colors of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252830&tab=dragon&did=29295832]this boy[/url] but with seraph instead (unfortunately I haven't been able to change his second yet). So basically these colors: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=51&auth=421193a8baf666cb742bec84935fcf1328dcfdea&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Details:[/b] I absolutely adore the top bar and details (sparrow skull etc.) on the previous flag I ordered, so I'd love to have something similar on this as well. The more bird skulls the merrier, right? :P [b]Price/Pricecheck:[/b] Again, please feel free to charge however much you need for your work.
@REDandYELLOWZ ...I just had to order one more. These are way too good for me to resist. :D This one would be for the underground representation of my clan!

Username: Kaimon

Flag base: #745

Runestone/Symbol link/image: I'd like a leucistic crow with a blindfold, if possible.
Basically a combination of these two items:
Leucistic Crow Ruby Daredevil Cover
Is that alright? Would it also be possible to have the emblem of my previous flag in a very light color (perhaps pastel yellow? Or ivory?) behind the crow's head? Let me know if it's too much work!

Colors: The colors of this boy but with seraph instead (unfortunately I haven't been able to change his second yet).

So basically these colors:
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=51&auth=421193a8baf666cb742bec84935fcf1328dcfdea&dummyext=prev.png

Details: I absolutely adore the top bar and details (sparrow skull etc.) on the previous flag I ordered, so I'd love to have something similar on this as well. The more bird skulls the merrier, right? :P

Price/Pricecheck: Again, please feel free to charge however much you need for your work.
DmlTJ6X.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Username: Tygra Flag base #2D Runestone/Symbol link/image- My clan's mascots are these two [item=glowing globe][item=living luminance] So looking for two flags, one of each of them. I really just want their face on it so I doodled a sketch (please excuse bad photo of it) cause its easier than trying to say in words :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/2ygKLh1.jpg[/img] Colors-Just based on the colours of each familiar. So one flag is the glowing globe's colours and the other is based on the living luminance. Details-If you can, can the familiars' tail/tassels be on the side of the flags? (like in my sketch) If not just any tassels/bead chain will be fine. Price/Pricecheck-Charge me however much you think it will be. If you have a wishlist of any items/familiars/apparel let me know too and I'll see if I have the items :D Let me know if this is all okay or if there is anything else you need to know. Thank you!
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: Tygra
Flag base #2D
Runestone/Symbol link/image-

My clan's mascots are these two
Glowing Globe Living Luminance
So looking for two flags, one of each of them. I really just want their face on it so I doodled a sketch (please excuse bad photo of it) cause its easier than trying to say in words :D

2ygKLh1.jpg

Colors-Just based on the colours of each familiar. So one flag is the glowing globe's colours and the other is based on the living luminance.

Details-If you can, can the familiars' tail/tassels be on the side of the flags? (like in my sketch) If not just any tassels/bead chain will be fine.

Price/Pricecheck-Charge me however much you think it will be. If you have a wishlist of any items/familiars/apparel let me know too and I'll see if I have the items :D

Let me know if this is all okay or if there is anything else you need to know. Thank you!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

aaaa it's so cute omg, sending now! tysm!
@REDandYELLOWZ

aaaa it's so cute omg, sending now! tysm!
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@REDandYELLOWZ These are amazing!!!! Username: Siennia Flag base #: 711 Runestone/Symbol link/image: Something like this? [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5d3c988d712c019bda29414ed4cbbdd2/tumblr_ojzkfsyjyM1tc910vo1_500.png[/img] (Though it's probably obvious, I feel the need to state that this isn't my art) Colors: Wave - could you do the colours similar to the image, but with a line of gold outlining the lighter part of the wave? (If that's too complicated then just royal blue with gold highlights would be fantastic, thank you) Main base - very dark blue Top bar - Yellow Small flags - Pale blue Details- No name, please. It's going to be my Mage Guild's Standard :) (If you think it's going to be too chaotic in terms of colours etc., please feel free to alter it. However much I may wish otherwise, I am not an artist and don't have an especially good eye for colour) Price/Pricecheck- Price check please?
@REDandYELLOWZ

These are amazing!!!!

Username: Siennia
Flag base #: 711

Runestone/Symbol link/image: Something like this?

tumblr_ojzkfsyjyM1tc910vo1_500.png

(Though it's probably obvious, I feel the need to state that this isn't my art)

Colors:
Wave - could you do the colours similar to the image, but with a line of gold outlining the lighter part of the wave? (If that's too complicated then just royal blue with gold highlights would be fantastic, thank you)
Main base - very dark blue
Top bar - Yellow
Small flags - Pale blue
Details- No name, please. It's going to be my Mage Guild's Standard :) (If you think it's going to be too chaotic in terms of colours etc., please feel free to alter it. However much I may wish otherwise, I am not an artist and don't have an especially good eye for colour)
Price/Pricecheck- Price check please?
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35