Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Roly-Poly Dergs~ NEW SKYS! [t.closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/K1dKSg6.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][font=Harrington][size=7][b][color=#5c9944]We are happy to invite you to our GRAND RE-OPENING!![/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Corbel][size=5][b][color=#567764]After three long years we decided to revive this adoptie shop. Phew. 5 slots for now (see below)[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=137038][img]http://i.imgur.com/QITJX3S.png[/img][/url][font=Harrington][size=7][b][color=#e6af0f]Velialiya[/b][/color][/font][/size] [color=#6bb24f][font=Freestyle Script][size=6]and[/font][/size][/color] [font=Harrington][size=7][b][color=#e6af0f]Fiorgynn[/b][/color][/font][/size][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=138759][img]http://i.imgur.com/LE2elTB.png[/img][/url] [/center] [columns][LIST][*][b][color=#518b0d][font=Harrington][size=6]M[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]ain Artist[/font][/size][/b][/color] [*][font=Harrington][size=6]D[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]igital art designer[/font][/size] [*][font=Harrington][size=6]L[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]ine developer[/font][/size] [*][font=Harrington][size=6]S[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]ketch and idea creator[/font][/size][/list][color=transparent]adoptadoptadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadoptadoptadopt[/color][nextcol][LIST][*][font=Harrington][size=6]S[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]hop designer[/font][/size][*][font=Harrington][size=6]M[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]anager/agent[/font][/size][*][font=Harrington][size=6]S[/font][/size][font=Andalus][size=5]ketch and idea creator[/font][/size] [/LIST][/columns] [columns][left][font=Candara][u][color=#101903]PLEASE DO NOT PING[/u] unless you want to discuss sth serious or just say thank you[/font][/left][color=transparent]adoptadoptadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadoptadoptadoptadoptadopt[/color][nextcol][right][font=Candara][u]PLEASE PING TO PLACE AN ORDER[/u] and discuss any details[/font][/right][/columns] [center][font=Candara][size=5][b][color=#518b0d]We are happy to present you our joint adoptable shop![/color][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center]We are 11 hours ahead of FR![/center] [center][font=Jokerman][size=7][b][color=#344c00]WE[color=#3F7F00]EK[/color][color=#58B200]LY[/color] [color=#58B200]SL[/color][color=#3F7F00]OT[/color][color=#344c00]S:[/color][/b][/size][/font] 1. prettykitty426[b][s][/s][/b] 2. [b][s][/s][/b] 3. [b][s][/s][/b] 4. [b][s][/s][/b] 5. [b][s][/s][/b][/center] [font=Jokerman][size=7][b][color=#43740b]O[/color][color=#ffe51f]U[/color][color=#518b0d]R[/color] [color=#43740b]R[/color][color=#ffe51f]U[/color][color=#5ea310]L[/color][color=#ffe838]E[/color][color=#98e51b]S:[/b][/color][/size][/font] ----- [LIST=1] [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]Please place your order with an order form [u][color=#547f0f](in a post below)[/color][/u]. You will be pinged with a final price. [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]Payment should be made upfront, for us to make the process easier and not to be confused with different orders. Please send the payment [u][color=#547f0f]only[/color][/u] when your slot is confirmed by us! [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]We take [b]one order per person[/b] right now. The artist will try to work as fast as possible and most likely your order will be completed within 3 days, weekends not counted. [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]Regular customers (5 or more ordered adopts) and friends get a 10% discount on the final amount. [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]We accept both treasure and gems, mixed payment is also okay! [b](1:1000 ratio)[/b] [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]Please be sure to save your adoptable to your computer, since we do not guarantee the hosting to keep images forever. [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]You are free to make anything to your adopt except for re-selling it as your own. [*][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#101903]If you want to be on the pinglist (general/new breeds/specific breeds), ping me - @Fiorgynn.[/size][/font] [/LIST]
K1dKSg6.png

We are happy to invite you to our GRAND RE-OPENING!!
After three long years we decided to revive this adoptie shop. Phew.
5 slots for now (see below)

QITJX3S.pngVelialiya and FiorgynnLE2elTB.png

• Main Artist
  • Digital art designer
  • Line developer
  • Sketch and idea creator
adoptadoptadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadoptadoptadopt
  • Shop designer
  • Manager/agent
  • Sketch and idea creator
PLEASE DO NOT PING
unless you want to discuss sth
serious
or just say thank you
adoptadoptadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadopadoptadoptadoptadoptadoptadoptadopt
PLEASE PING TO PLACE AN ORDER
and discuss any details

We are happy to present you our joint adoptable shop!

We are 11 hours ahead of FR!
WEEKLY SLOTS:

1. prettykitty426

OUR RULES:

1. Please place your order with an order form (in a post below). You will be pinged with a final price.

2. Payment should be made upfront, for us to make the process easier and not to be confused with different orders. Please send the payment only when your slot is confirmed by us!

3. We take one order per person right now. The artist will try to work as fast as possible and most likely your order will be completed within 3 days, weekends not counted.

4. Regular customers (5 or more ordered adopts) and friends get a 10% discount on the final amount.

5. We accept both treasure and gems, mixed payment is also okay! (1:1000 ratio)

6. Please be sure to save your adoptable to your computer, since we do not guarantee the hosting to keep images forever.

7. You are free to make anything to your adopt except for re-selling it as your own.

8. If you want to be on the pinglist (general/new breeds/specific breeds), ping me - @Fiorgynn.
Z3Lt3uB.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kWLh4hU.png[/img][/center] ----- [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=6][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ava[/color][color=#6e8a09]ila[/color]ble [color=#495c06]Br[/color][color=#6e8a09]ee[/color]ds:[/b][/color][/font][/size] [center][font=Andalus][size=5][i] [center][font=Corbel][size=5][i][color=#e8b726][font=Jokerman][size=5] T[/font]hese adoptables look adorably surprised and puzzled! And wouldn't you be if somebody caught you redhanded in front of the fridge at midnight?~[/color][/i][/size][/font] [/center] [color=#202e03][font=Andalus][size=5][i]Skydancers [img]https://i.imgur.com/VaIQ7R1.png[/img] [center][u][b][font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03]Examples: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OMCt8pK.png[/img][/center] [center][u][b][font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03]Genes done :[/b][/u] [font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][b]Primary:[/b]Crystal, Skink, Metallic, Cherub, Python, Swirl [b]Secondary:[/b]Facet, Trail, Bee, Seraph, Morph [b]Tertiary:[/b] Glimmer, Opal, Capsule, Circuit, Filigree, Lace, Runes, Underbelly (always free) [i]Already sponsored and in process: none atm [/i] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]P[/color][color=#6e8a09]ri[/color]ce:[/b] [/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i][b]100kT/100 gems[/b] ([u]BASIC PRICE[/u]) +[b]40kT/40 gems[/b] for every available gene/complex eye type You can also unlock the gene for [b]75kT/75 gems[/b]! [b]Complex eye types[/b] (Multigaze & Primal) can be unlocked for [b]60kT/60 gem[/b]. All other semi-complex eye types (swirl, ghost, glowing) are 20k/g to be unlocked and all unlocked are 10k to be put :)[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=5][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ap[/color][color=#6e8a09]pa[/color]rel:[/b] [/color][/font][/size] [item=solar flame candles][item=jade roundhorn][item=black cat][item=marshwisp colony][item=firefly's kilt][item=glowing purple clawtips][item=Scottish Fold][item=Flowering Gladeboughs][item=Sepia Woodbasket][item=Sepia Woodtrail][item=Sepia Woodtreads][item=Stonekeeper Emblem][item=Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown][item=Black Lace Collar][item=Black Lace Headpiece][item=Black Lace Ribbons][item=ebony filigree breastplate][item=ebony filigree helmet][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Starfall Crystalcloak][item=Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs][item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=Lagoon Starsilk Earrings][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown][item=Will o' the Wisp][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Gloves][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Vest][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Wings][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Dusty Pauper Bodice][item=Dusty Pauper Knickers][item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Brightshine Raiments][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Poison Dart Frog Companion][item=Map Kit][item=Marsh Frog Companion][item=Green Tree Python][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][item=Horned Frog Companion][item=Corn Snake][item=Rattle Snake][item=Ball Python][item=Red-Tailed Boa][item=Crimson Aviator Satchel][item=Ivory Aviator Scarf][item=Crimson Aviator Coat][item=Crimson Aviator Boots][item=Crimson Aviator Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Furious Banner][item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Eerie Cyan Clawrings][item=Eerie Cyan Forejewels][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Daybreak Decorations][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [center][i][font=Andalus][color=#202e03](Color doesn't matter, only types)[/i][/center] [font=Andalus][color=#202e03][size=5][i]You can unlock a piece of apparel for additional [b]65kT/65 gems[/b]! ~All unlocked ones will be [b]35kT[/b] later~[/size][/font][/color] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=5][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ac[/color][color=#6e8a09]ce[/color]nts/[color=#495c06]S[/color][color=#6e8a09]ki[/color]ns:[/b][/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5] [color=#202e03]Unfortunately, no. BUT! You can ask, maybe, if it's not too complex. If you REALLY want a very intricate one - well, it is possible, but will be pretty expensive (~150 for simple and ~300kT or more for complex) MADE (55kT for them): [skin=35029] [left][quote=ORDER FORM]@Fiorgynn [b]Your Name: Dragon Breed: Genes:[/b] (Sponsor or unlocked) [b]Apparel:[/b] (sponsor or unlocked) [b]Dragon Image:[/b][/quote][/left] ------ [color=#202e03][font=Andalus][size=5][i][s]Noodl...[/s]Spirals :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/g3epAIM.png[/img] [center][u][b][font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03]Examples: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eNKmKwV.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fiYIbQl.png[/img][/center] [center][u][b][font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03]Genes done :[/b][/u] [font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][b]Primary:[/b]Cherub, Speckle, Poison, Ripple, Iridescent, Crystal, Petals, Slime, Skink, Starmap, Tiger, Tapir, Pinstripe, Metallic [b]Secondary:[/b]Alloy, Seraph, Stripes, Butterfly, Toxin, Shimmer, Facet, Eye Spots, Peregrine, Bee, Spinner, Morph [b]Tertiary:[/b] Capsule, Curcuit, Glimmer, Stained, Spines, Gembond, Thylacine, Keel, Smoke, Filigree, Scales, Ghost, Veined, Opal, Underbelly (always free) [i]Already sponsored and in process: none atm [/i] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]P[/color][color=#6e8a09]ri[/color]ce:[/b] [/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i][b]85kT/85 gems[/b] ([u]BASIC PRICE[/u]) +[b]25kT/25 gems[/b] for every available gene/complex eye type You can also unlock the gene for 65kT/65 gems! Complex eye types (Multigaze & Primal) can be unlocked for 50kT/50 gem. All other eye types are unlocked and are 10k/g :) UNLOCKED: Primal Arcane[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=5][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ap[/color][color=#6e8a09]pa[/color]rel:[/b] [/color][/font][/size] [center][i][font=Andalus][color=#202e03](Color doesn't matter, only types)[/i][/center] [item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Pale Roundhorn][item=Yelling Wyrmpeck][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Simple Pearly Bracelets][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=Twice-Dyed Mantle][item=Twice-Dyed Cowl][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Golden Silk Scarf][item=Pink Wooly Coat][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Peace Dove][item=Gold Glasses][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Marigold Flower Crown][item=Rainbow Flair Scarf][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Pretty Purple Tail Bow][item=Sparkling Blue Head Bow][item=Sparkling Blue Neck Bow][item=Crimson Feathered Wings][item=Haunted Flame Candles][item=Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Haunted Flame Headpiece][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy][item=Marshwisp Colony][item=Mainecoon][item=Eastsong Face Mask][item=Dusk Rogue Cape][item=Black Renaissance Shirt][item=Black Aviator Coat][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters][item=Black Aviator Gloves][item=Gladegift Garlands][item=Gilded Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Gilded Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Gilded Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Fancy Cane][item=Ebony Antlers][item=Sinister Tailcoat][item=Sinister Waistcoat][item=Fancy Monocle][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i]You can unlock a piece of apparel for additional [b]55kT/55 gems[/b]! ~All unlocked ones will be [b]25kT[/b] later~ [b]NOTICE!![/b] Not all apparel is possible to draw on these adopts! If it's not fittable, we will tell you (for example, they don't have back legs, soooo...)~[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=5][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ac[/color][color=#6e8a09]ce[/color]nts/[color=#495c06]S[/color][color=#6e8a09]ki[/color]ns:[/b][/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5] [color=#202e03]Unfortunately, no. BUT! You can ask, maybe, if it's not too complex. If you REALLY want a very intricate one - well, it is possible, but will be pretty expensive (~100 for simple and ~250kT or more for complex) MADE (35kT for them): [skin=14114][skin=6049][skin=11320][skin=13277][skin=13529][skin=34034][skin=20624][skin=3889] [left][quote=ORDER FORM]@Fiorgynn [b]Your Name: Dragon Breed: Genes:[/b] (Sponsor or unlocked) [b]Apparel:[/b] (sponsor or unlocked) [b]Dragon Image:[/b][/quote][/left]
kWLh4hU.png

Available Breeds:

T
hese adoptables look adorably surprised and puzzled! And wouldn't you be if somebody caught you redhanded in front of the fridge at midnight?~

Skydancers
VaIQ7R1.png

Examples:

OMCt8pK.png
Genes done :

Primary:Crystal, Skink, Metallic, Cherub, Python, Swirl

Secondary:Facet, Trail, Bee, Seraph, Morph

Tertiary: Glimmer, Opal, Capsule, Circuit, Filigree, Lace, Runes, Underbelly (always free)

Already sponsored and in process:
none atm

Price:

100kT/100 gems (BASIC PRICE)
+40kT/40 gems for every available gene/complex eye type

You can also unlock the gene for 75kT/75 gems!

Complex eye types (Multigaze & Primal) can be unlocked for 60kT/60 gem.
All other semi-complex eye types (swirl, ghost, glowing) are 20k/g to be unlocked and all unlocked are 10k to be put :)

Apparel:

Solar Flame Candles Jade Roundhorn Black Cat Marshwisp Colony Firefly's Kilt Glowing Purple Clawtips Scottish Fold Flowering Gladeboughs Sepia Woodbasket Sepia Woodtrail Sepia Woodtreads Stonekeeper Emblem Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown Black Lace Collar Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Ribbons Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Helmet Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Starseer's Emblem Cosmologist Fieldtools Starfall Crystalcloak Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs River Royalist Tail Rings Lagoon Starsilk Earrings Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Will o' the Wisp Black Protective Eyewear Rose Gold Steampunk Gloves Rose Gold Steampunk Vest Rose Gold Steampunk Wings Rose Gold Steampunk Spats Rose Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Dusty Pauper Bodice Dusty Pauper Knickers Bloody Tail Bandage Heatherbed Lily Hewn Philosopher's Veil Brightshine Raiments Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Poison Dart Frog Companion Map Kit Marsh Frog Companion Green Tree Python Desert Rain Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Corn Snake Rattle Snake Ball Python Red-Tailed Boa Crimson Aviator Satchel Ivory Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Coat Crimson Aviator Boots Crimson Aviator Gloves Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Furious Banner Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Crystalcourt Cascades Eerie Cyan Clawrings Eerie Cyan Forejewels Fathomsearch Halo Daybreak Decorations
(Color doesn't matter, only types)

You can unlock a piece of apparel for additional 65kT/65 gems!
~All unlocked ones will be 35kT later~

Accents/Skins:

Unfortunately, no.

BUT! You can ask, maybe, if it's not too complex. If you REALLY want a very intricate one - well, it is possible, but will be pretty expensive (~150 for simple and ~300kT or more for complex)

MADE (55kT for them):

ORDER FORM wrote:
@Fiorgynn
Your Name:
Dragon Breed:
Genes:
(Sponsor or unlocked)
Apparel: (sponsor or unlocked)
Dragon Image:

Noodl...Spirals :D

g3epAIM.png

Examples:

eNKmKwV.png
fiYIbQl.png

Genes done :

Primary:Cherub, Speckle, Poison, Ripple, Iridescent, Crystal, Petals, Slime, Skink, Starmap, Tiger, Tapir, Pinstripe, Metallic

Secondary:Alloy, Seraph, Stripes, Butterfly, Toxin, Shimmer, Facet, Eye Spots, Peregrine, Bee, Spinner, Morph

Tertiary: Capsule, Curcuit, Glimmer, Stained, Spines, Gembond, Thylacine, Keel, Smoke, Filigree, Scales, Ghost, Veined, Opal, Underbelly (always free)

Already sponsored and in process:
none atm

Price:

85kT/85 gems (BASIC PRICE)
+25kT/25 gems for every available gene/complex eye type

You can also unlock the gene for 65kT/65 gems!

Complex eye types (Multigaze & Primal) can be unlocked for 50kT/50 gem.
All other eye types are unlocked and are 10k/g :)

UNLOCKED: Primal Arcane

Apparel:

Black Protective Eyewear Boneyard Tatters Pale Roundhorn Yelling Wyrmpeck Glowing Green Clawtips Simple Pearly Bracelets Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Ornate Pearly Necklace Desert Dynasty Tail Rings White Wooly Antennae Twice-Dyed Mantle Twice-Dyed Cowl Chillspike Crown Golden Silk Scarf Pink Wooly Coat Bloody Head Bandage Peace Dove Gold Glasses Brown Daredevil Cover Marigold Flower Crown Rainbow Flair Scarf Pink Daisy Cabbie Pretty Purple Tail Bow Sparkling Blue Head Bow Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Crimson Feathered Wings Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon Haunted Flame Headpiece Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Marshwisp Colony Mainecoon Eastsong Face Mask Dusk Rogue Cape Black Renaissance Shirt Black Aviator Coat Aeruginous Tail Tatters Black Aviator Gloves Gladegift Garlands Gilded Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Gilded Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Gilded Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Fancy Cane Ebony Antlers Sinister Tailcoat Sinister Waistcoat Fancy Monocle Sanguine Plumage
You can unlock a piece of apparel for additional 55kT/55 gems!
~All unlocked ones will be 25kT later~

NOTICE!! Not all apparel is possible to draw on these adopts! If it's not fittable, we will tell you (for example, they don't have back legs, soooo...)~

Accents/Skins:

Unfortunately, no.

BUT! You can ask, maybe, if it's not too complex. If you REALLY want a very intricate one - well, it is possible, but will be pretty expensive (~100 for simple and ~250kT or more for complex)

MADE (35kT for them):

ORDER FORM wrote:
@Fiorgynn
Your Name:
Dragon Breed:
Genes:
(Sponsor or unlocked)
Dragon Image:
Z3Lt3uB.png
[center][font=Corbel][size=5][i][color=#e8b726][font=Jokerman][size=5]T[/font]hese adoptables are adorably chubby and remarkably cute! They like to chew different yummies at night, so don't be scared when you hear some chaw in the darkness~[/color][/i][/size][/font] [/center] [center][color=#202e03][font=Andalus][size=6][i]Imperials[/i][/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/O9sC0k2.png[/img] [font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03][/center] [center][u][b][font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03]Genes done:[/b][/u] [font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][b]Primary[/b]: Basic, Iridescent, Cherub, Crystal, Tiger, Poison, Petals, Piebald, Metallic [b]Secondary[/b]: Basic, Facet, Stripes, Seraph, Butterfly, Current, Shimmer, Peregrine, Toxin [b]Tertiary[/b]: Basic, Glimmer, Circuit, Okapi, Underbelly, Thylacine, Gembond, Stained, Runes, Opal Here are two of our dragons as an example and you can see some more in the gallery below: [img]http://i.imgur.com/MgT1HOd.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/rZT8Kef.png[/img] [/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]P[/color][color=#6e8a09]ri[/color]ce:[/b] [/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i][b]70kT/70 gems[/b] ([u]BASIC PRICE[/u]) +[b]20kT/20 gems[/b] for every available gene/complex eye type [b]ONLY ALREADY EXISTING GENES AND APPAREL! SPONSORING IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW![/b] Complex eye types (Multigaze & Primal) can still be unlocked for 40kT/40 gem[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ap[/color][color=#6e8a09]pa[/color]rel:[/b] [/color][/font][/size] [center][i][font=Andalus][color=#202e03](Color doesn't matter, only types)[/i][/center] [center][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy][item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy][item=Teardrop Ruby Leg Band][item=Teardrop Ruby Belt][item=Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Golden Leg Silks][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips][item=Scarlet Sylvan Lattice][item=][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Silk Scarf][item=Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs][item=Simple Gold Bracelets][item=Black Cavalier][item=Siren Sylvan Dress][item=Ethereal Entourage][item=Plum Wooly Antennae][item=Plum Wooly Coat][item=Plum Wooly Tail][item=][/center] [center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i] ~All unlocked ones are [b]20kT[/b]~[/center] [center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][b]NOTICE!![/b] Not all apparel is possible to draw on these adopts (for example, necklaces and rogue capes are just impossible)! If it's not fittable, we will tell you~[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ac[/color][color=#6e8a09]ce[/color]nts/[color=#495c06]S[/color][color=#6e8a09]ki[/color]ns:[/b][/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5] [color=#202e03]Only already existing ones (25k). Unfortunately, no new complex accents or skins - too difficult and long to do on these adopts. You can ask though, but it'll be rather expensive (not less than 150kT for complex and 90 kT for simple for sure). Done: [skin=4946][skin=14223][skin=4915][skin=14986][skin=15669][skin=10283][skin=17524][/i][/font][/size][/center] [quote=ORDER FORM]@Fiorgynn [b]Your Name: Dragon Breed: Genes/Eyes:[/b] (Sponsor or unlocked) [b]Apparel:[/b] (sponsor or unlocked) [b]Dragon Image:[/b][/quote] [center][font=Corbel][size=5][b][color=#e6af0f]Another adoptable design of ours is called...[/color][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9Bf1QNo.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][font=Corbel][size=5][i][color=#e8b726][font=Jokerman][size=5]T[/font]hese adoptables, based on the egg-like character from "Alice in Wonderland" will be the best choice for people who really like roly-poly cutie pies~[/color][/i][/size][/font] [/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=5][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ava[/color][color=#6e8a09]ila[/color]ble [color=#495c06]Br[/color][color=#6e8a09]ee[/color]ds:[/b][/color][/font][/size] [center][i][font=Andalus][size=6][color=#202e03]Coatl[/i][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03][b]Primary[/b]: Basic, Iridescent, Cherub, Crystal, Tiger, Poison, Petals [b]Secondary[/b]: Basic, Facet, Stripes, Seraph, Butterfly, Current, Shimmer, Peregrine, Toxin [b]Tertiary[/b]: Basic, Glimmer, Circuit, Okapi, Underbelly, Thylacine, Gembond, Stained [b]ONLY ALREADY EXISTING GENES AND APPAREL! SPONSORING IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW![/i][/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ai0yBS8.gif[/img] [font=Andalus][size=5][i][color=#202e03][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YCcojTi.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/6kLF9kb.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/MoSOJBT.gif[/img][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]P[/color][color=#6e8a09]ri[/color]ce:[/b] [/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i][b]50kT/50 gems[/b] ([u]treasure preferably[/u]) +[b]20kT/20 gems[/b] for every available gene[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ap[/color][color=#6e8a09]pa[/color]rel:[/b] [/color][/font][/size] [center][font=Andalus][size=5][color=#202e03][i]Available ones (color doesn't matter, only types): [item=Sakura Flower Crown][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Violet Corsage][item=Violet Lei][item=Amethyst Flourish Bracelet][item=Pearl Flourish Eye Piece][item=Garnet Flourish Wing Drape][item=Garnet Flourish Belt][item=Pearl Flourish Tail Drape][item=Black Wooly Coat][item=Black Tail Bow][item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Blood Red Wolf Cape][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][item=Tickled Hyacinth][item=Crimson Aviator Gloves][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace][item=Mysterious Cowl][item=Bleak Birdskull Necklace][item=Dusk Rogue Footpads][item=Dusk Rogue Belt][item=Dusk Rogue Cape][item=Dusk Rogue Bracers][item=Dusk Rogue Trousers][item=Dusk Rogue Mask][item=Dusk Rogue Tail Binding][item=Dusk Rogue Gloves][item=Dusk Rogue Wing Guard][item=Dusk Rogue Vest][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Burnished Filigree Wing Guard][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Silver Glasses][item=Pauper's Brown Fez][item=Purple Birdskull Wingpiece][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=Mossy Maze Colony][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Laureate's Cap][item=Peace Dove][item= Solar Blades][item=Wind Tome][item=Gloomwillow Guide] [font=Andalus][size=3][color=#202e03][i] ~All unlocked apparel is [b]25kT[/b] per piece~ [b]NOTICE!![/b] Not all apparel is possible to draw on these adopts! If it's not fittable, we will tell you~[/i][/font][/size][/center] [font=Lucida Calligraphy][size=4][b][color=#93b80c][color=#495c06]Ac[/color][color=#6e8a09]ce[/color]nts/[color=#495c06]S[/color][color=#6e8a09]ki[/color]ns:[/b][/color][/font][/size][center][font=Andalus][size=5] [color=#202e03]Only already existing ones (25k). Unfortunately, no new complex accents or skins - too difficult and long to do on these adopts. You can ask though, but it'll be rather expensive (not less than 130kT for complex and 60 kT for simple for sure). Done: [skin=2700][skin=11046][skin=12536][skin=13242][skin=13250][skin=7489][skin=13135][skin=14108][/i][/font][/size][/center] [left][quote=ORDER FORM]@Fiorgynn [b]Your Name: Dragon Breed: Genes/Eyes: Skin/Accent:[/b] (if needed) [b]Apparel:[/b] (sponsor or unlocked) [b]Dragon Image:[/b][/quote][/left]
These adoptables are adorably chubby and remarkably cute! They like to chew different yummies at night, so don't be scared when you hear some chaw in the darkness~

Imperials
O9sC0k2.png

Genes done:

Primary: Basic, Iridescent, Cherub, Crystal, Tiger, Poison, Petals, Piebald, Metallic
Secondary: Basic, Facet, Stripes, Seraph, Butterfly, Current, Shimmer, Peregrine, Toxin
Tertiary: Basic, Glimmer, Circuit, Okapi, Underbelly, Thylacine, Gembond, Stained, Runes, Opal

Here are two of our dragons as an example and you can see some more in the gallery below:

MgT1HOd.pngrZT8Kef.png

Price:

70kT/70 gems (BASIC PRICE)
+20kT/20 gems for every available gene/complex eye type

ONLY ALREADY EXISTING GENES AND APPAREL! SPONSORING IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!

Complex eye types (Multigaze & Primal) can still be unlocked for 40kT/40 gem

Apparel:

Ravenskull Broadsword Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Gold Earrings of Alchemy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Teardrop Ruby Leg Band Teardrop Ruby Belt Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop Golden Wing Silks Golden Leg Silks Glowing Gold Clawtips Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Sash Golden Silk Veil Golden Silk Scarf Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Simple Copper Wing Cuffs Simple Gold Bracelets Black Cavalier Siren Sylvan Dress Ethereal Entourage Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail

~All unlocked ones are 20kT~
NOTICE!! Not all apparel is possible to draw on these adopts (for example, necklaces and rogue capes are just impossible)! If it's not fittable, we will tell you~

Accents/Skins:

Only already existing ones (25k). Unfortunately, no new complex accents or skins - too difficult and long to do on these adopts. You can ask though, but it'll be rather expensive (not less than 150kT for complex and 90 kT for simple for sure).

Done:

ORDER FORM wrote:
@Fiorgynn
Your Name:
Dragon Breed:
Genes/Eyes:
(Sponsor or unlocked)
Dragon Image:

Another adoptable design of ours is called...
9Bf1QNo.png

These adoptables, based on the egg-like character from "Alice in Wonderland" will be the best choice for people who really like roly-poly cutie pies~

Available Breeds:
Coatl
Primary: Basic, Iridescent, Cherub, Crystal, Tiger, Poison, Petals
Secondary: Basic, Facet, Stripes, Seraph, Butterfly, Current, Shimmer, Peregrine, Toxin
Tertiary: Basic, Glimmer, Circuit, Okapi, Underbelly, Thylacine, Gembond, Stained

ONLY ALREADY EXISTING GENES AND APPAREL! SPONSORING IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
ai0yBS8.gif
YCcojTi.gif6kLF9kb.gifMoSOJBT.gif

Price:

50kT/50 gems (treasure preferably)
+20kT/20 gems for every available gene

Apparel:
Available ones (color doesn't matter, only types):
Sakura Flower Crown Violet Flowerfall Violet Corsage Violet Lei Amethyst Flourish Bracelet Pearl Flourish Eye Piece Garnet Flourish Wing Drape Garnet Flourish Belt Pearl Flourish Tail Drape Black Wooly Coat Black Tail Bow Gossamer Wing Silks Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Sash Blood Red Wolf Cape Ornate Pearly Necklace Tickled Hyacinth Crimson Aviator Gloves Infectionist's Crown Starseer's Crown Cosmologist Fieldtools Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Mysterious Cowl Bleak Birdskull Necklace Dusk Rogue Footpads Dusk Rogue Belt Dusk Rogue Cape Dusk Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Trousers Dusk Rogue Mask Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Dusk Rogue Gloves Dusk Rogue Wing Guard Dusk Rogue Vest White Wooly Tail Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff Silver Glasses Pauper's Brown Fez Purple Birdskull Wingpiece White Wooly Antennae Mossy Maze Colony Leafy Gladeboughs Laureate's Cap Peace Dove Solar Blades Wind Tome Gloomwillow Guide

~All unlocked apparel is 25kT per piece~

NOTICE!! Not all apparel is possible to draw on these adopts! If it's not fittable, we will tell you~

Accents/Skins:

Only already existing ones (25k). Unfortunately, no new complex accents or skins - too difficult and long to do on these adopts. You can ask though, but it'll be rather expensive (not less than 130kT for complex and 60 kT for simple for sure).

Done:

ORDER FORM wrote:
@Fiorgynn
Your Name:
Dragon Breed:
Genes/Eyes:
Skin/Accent:
(if needed)
Dragon Image:

Z3Lt3uB.png
[center][font=Jokerman][size=7][b][color=#2b4c00]B[color=#579901]R[/color][color=#b7ff19]IB[/color][color=#579901]E[/color][color=#2b4c00]S:[/color][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=Andalus][size=5]There are some items you could use to bribe us :) Depending on the cost of the item, you can get several adopts (or even a unique one!) in the end~[/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Leg Silks] (+any night sky silks actually) [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Golden Seraph Jewelry][item=Boon of Fertility][item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][/center]
BRIBES:

There are some items you could use to bribe us :) Depending on the cost of the item, you can get several adopts (or even a unique one!) in the end~

Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Leg Silks
(+any night sky silks actually)
Scroll of Eternal Youth Golden Seraph Jewelry Boon of Fertility River Royalist Tail Rings
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Glowing Sight
Z3Lt3uB.png
PINGLISTS:

General News
HellsByte
Aerai
Zelrune
Crim
Xenokiin
Roamer
Cordially
New Breeds

Heartmane
CoffinPrince
(I/T/N)
emaster012
DeltaDarklight
DragonsRKewl
ShinyFox
AzraMajere
kaelidra
kirinoha
Vedis
jarethbowie
theroiprocepios
genderquest
Xenokiin

Specific Breeds

elroking (snappers)
Kysska (snappers)
LeviathanScream (WC)
whippet44 (WC and snappers)
wintrecat (snappers)
NocturnalLegends (WC)
Cordially (WC)

WAITLIST

PINGLISTS:

General News
HellsByte
Aerai
Zelrune
Crim
Xenokiin
Roamer
Cordially
New Breeds

Heartmane
CoffinPrince
(I/T/N)
emaster012
DeltaDarklight
DragonsRKewl
ShinyFox
AzraMajere
kaelidra
kirinoha
Vedis
jarethbowie
theroiprocepios
genderquest
Xenokiin

Specific Breeds

elroking (snappers)
Kysska (snappers)
LeviathanScream (WC)
whippet44 (WC and snappers)
wintrecat (snappers)
NocturnalLegends (WC)
Cordially (WC)

WAITLIST

Z3Lt3uB.png
[center][font=Jokerman][size=7][b][color=#2b4c00]G[color=#579901]AL[/color][color=#b7ff19]LE[/color][color=#579901]R[/color][color=#2b4c00]Y:[/color][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oi6nOPl.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cqPgVMu.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/RnX8zxr.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X3BOey2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xGMZBFF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JHQiYXe.png[/img]
GALLERY:
Oi6nOPl.png
cqPgVMu.pngRnX8zxr.png
X3BOey2.png
xGMZBFF.png
JHQiYXe.png
Z3Lt3uB.png
reserved
reserved
Z3Lt3uB.png
reserved
reserved
Z3Lt3uB.png
OH
MY
GOD.

@Fiorgynn

Could you add me to the pinglist for snapper breeds?

These are absolutely adorable!
OH
MY
GOD.

@Fiorgynn

Could you add me to the pinglist for snapper breeds?

These are absolutely adorable!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking

Sure^^
@elroking

Sure^^
Z3Lt3uB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58