Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Pinglist] Animated Pixel Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99
@LucidCrystal

I have to say no, because one of my big projects right now is lair expansion because I've got too many dragons!
@LucidCrystal

I have to say no, because one of my big projects right now is lair expansion because I've got too many dragons!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
Bump! All slots currently open!
Bump! All slots currently open!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump, I need some business!
Bump, I need some business!
@Cheeseburger Two of your examples are ded. :0 Wanna hit me up with a pixel of my clan leader? ;> [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Kaelum [b]Image of Dragon (INCLUDE LINK TO BIO):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12787100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127872/12787100_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Orange [u]Tiger[/u]/Black Current/Ice Underbelly [b]Apparel Items:[/b] It'd be great if you could draw his earring :'D (... possibly his crown as well?) [b]Accent:[/b] N/A [b]FREE Flower or Bowtie:[/b] Neither this time~ [b]How did you find this shop? (Signature click, recommendation, etc):[/b] I got one of the freebies in your interest check thread x)
@Cheeseburger Two of your examples are ded. :0

Wanna hit me up with a pixel of my clan leader? ;>

Dragon Name: Kaelum
Image of Dragon (INCLUDE LINK TO BIO):

12787100_350.png

Genes: Orange Tiger/Black Current/Ice Underbelly
Apparel Items: It'd be great if you could draw his earring :'D (... possibly his crown as well?)
Accent: N/A
FREE Flower or Bowtie: Neither this time~
How did you find this shop? (Signature click, recommendation, etc): I got one of the freebies in your interest check thread x)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

Good to see you again! I would be glad to do the crown for 7k. The earring is free, because it is a very small item. I will also warn you that with the crown, the image will be too big for signatures! But it will still be fine in a bio, of course.

Charges:
Base 25k
Tiger +5k
Crown +7k
TOTAL 37k

If that price is acceptable, please send a pm with the payment and I will begin work on it soon! However, I must inform you that I will be out of town for the next 2 days, so please expect the image to be ready on Sunday the 13th. I apologize for the lateness!

Also, can you tell me which examples are not showing, or send me a screencap so I can fix it? Everything is showing up fine on my end! Thanks!
@Kaelum

Good to see you again! I would be glad to do the crown for 7k. The earring is free, because it is a very small item. I will also warn you that with the crown, the image will be too big for signatures! But it will still be fine in a bio, of course.

Charges:
Base 25k
Tiger +5k
Crown +7k
TOTAL 37k

If that price is acceptable, please send a pm with the payment and I will begin work on it soon! However, I must inform you that I will be out of town for the next 2 days, so please expect the image to be ready on Sunday the 13th. I apologize for the lateness!

Also, can you tell me which examples are not showing, or send me a screencap so I can fix it? Everything is showing up fine on my end! Thanks!
@Cheeseburger

The larger size will be no problem at all. Thank you for the warning, though!

Have fun wherever you're going! I'll be sending the payment now.

I see two broken img links that say "TOMI_COMPLETE" and "TREE_COMPLETE"! :o Wonder if the the fact that both of their names begin with T has anything to do with it, haah. Probably just coincidental though All the other examples show up fine for me!
(Maybe it's just my computer; I'm sorry if that's the case. xc)
@Cheeseburger

The larger size will be no problem at all. Thank you for the warning, though!

Have fun wherever you're going! I'll be sending the payment now.

I see two broken img links that say "TOMI_COMPLETE" and "TREE_COMPLETE"! :o Wonder if the the fact that both of their names begin with T has anything to do with it, haah. Probably just coincidental though All the other examples show up fine for me!
(Maybe it's just my computer; I'm sorry if that's the case. xc)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

I'm visiting some family out of state for an early holiday/family birthday gathering!

And okay, I'll look into it. They show up okay on my laptop, I'll have to check on my pc as well.
@Kaelum

I'm visiting some family out of state for an early holiday/family birthday gathering!

And okay, I'll look into it. They show up okay on my laptop, I'll have to check on my pc as well.
@Cheeseburger I know you said you'd be out of state to visit family (have fun!) but when you get back could you do a Pixel of this dragon? [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Jaymis [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16600049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166001/16600049_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Gold Basic/Sunshine Stripes/Gold Okapi [b]Apparel Items:[/b] None! [b]Accent:[/b] None! [b]FREE Flower or Bowtie:[/b] No thank you! [b]How did you find this shop?:[/b] You caught my interest with the kissing Imperial thread you made not too long ago! Sad you aren't able to sell those, though :( [b][/b]
@Cheeseburger

I know you said you'd be out of state to visit family (have fun!) but when you get back could you do a Pixel of this dragon?

Dragon Name: Jaymis
Image of Dragon:
16600049_350.png

Genes: Gold Basic/Sunshine Stripes/Gold Okapi
Apparel Items: None!
Accent: None!
FREE Flower or Bowtie: No thank you!
How did you find this shop?: You caught my interest with the kissing Imperial thread you made not too long ago! Sad you aren't able to sell those, though :(
bpxqoQJ.gif
@StarsPlatinum
Yup! I'll be out of town till sunday. I would be glad to do a pixel of your dragon when I get back!

Charges
Base 25k
TOTAL 25k

If this amount is good for you send a pm with the payment and I'll begin work when I get back home! Thanks!

And yeah, I'm still thinking of how i can change it a bit, I just don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes... Thanks for checking out my shop despite that though!
@StarsPlatinum
Yup! I'll be out of town till sunday. I would be glad to do a pixel of your dragon when I get back!

Charges
Base 25k
TOTAL 25k

If this amount is good for you send a pm with the payment and I'll begin work when I get back home! Thanks!

And yeah, I'm still thinking of how i can change it a bit, I just don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes... Thanks for checking out my shop despite that though!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99