Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Achievement badges - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Hailey

Thank you SO much! That was so kind of you. ;u; I love it!!! And just so you're safe, perhaps the one that censors it completely?
@Hailey

Thank you SO much! That was so kind of you. ;u; I love it!!! And just so you're safe, perhaps the one that censors it completely?
@JollyRoger

Aw no problem friend! <3 and I think that's the best bet!
@JollyRoger

Aw no problem friend! <3 and I think that's the best bet!
@AdrianSol XD gotta collect em all! [img]http://i.imgur.com/0JKyKxZ.png[/img] @SpacePervert Yours too? Awesome! :D Also, I couldn't fit "all of them" so I added 100+ points xD [img]http://i.imgur.com/7j2TRGk.png[/img]
@AdrianSol

XD gotta collect em all!

0JKyKxZ.png

@SpacePervert

Yours too? Awesome! :D Also, I couldn't fit "all of them" so I added 100+ points xD

7j2TRGk.png
@Hailey I LOVE THESE don't mind me [b]Username:[/b] Zangoose [b]Title:[/b] Edgemaster [b]Description:[/b] You listened to Avenged Sevenfold and Papa Roach in the same day. You are a total edgemaster! [b]Icon: [/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/dc819a66333607f5b05d40468cee27da/tumblr_nwuxra2QOW1r6c1vzo1_75sq.png[/img] [b]Point(s) If any:[/b] i'd say 666 but that'd be overdoing it so...how about 23 [b]Date:[/b] 2015-02-15 [b]Additional notes/etc:[/b] i'll b back 4 more....or i'll just download the file and try my hand at it u>u thank you!
@Hailey

I LOVE THESE don't mind me

Username: Zangoose
Title: Edgemaster
Description: You listened to Avenged Sevenfold and Papa Roach in the same day. You are a total edgemaster!
Icon: tumblr_nwuxra2QOW1r6c1vzo1_75sq.png
Point(s) If any: i'd say 666 but that'd be overdoing it so...how about 23
Date: 2015-02-15
Additional notes/etc: i'll b back 4 more....or i'll just download the file and try my hand at it u>u thank you!
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Zangoose

THANK YOU

I'll do yours right away after I shower! c:

Also, if you are lazy to do it yourself, don't worry. I love doing these and I don't mind if you request for more :D
@Zangoose

THANK YOU

I'll do yours right away after I shower! c:

Also, if you are lazy to do it yourself, don't worry. I love doing these and I don't mind if you request for more :D
@Hailey

Username: Splatoon
Title: Squid or Kid?
Description: Scientists don't even know what it is.
Icon: (Coding is being a butt rn but just put it as my Avatar icon)
Point(s) If any: -420
Date ( it will be YYYY-MM-DD): 2015-06-13
Additional notes/etc: These are beautiful! *Secretly follows your Tumbloor* I guess it really isn't a secret now, huh?
@Hailey

Username: Splatoon
Title: Squid or Kid?
Description: Scientists don't even know what it is.
Icon: (Coding is being a butt rn but just put it as my Avatar icon)
Point(s) If any: -420
Date ( it will be YYYY-MM-DD): 2015-06-13
Additional notes/etc: These are beautiful! *Secretly follows your Tumbloor* I guess it really isn't a secret now, huh?
Username: CyanideRawr
Title: Obsessed Roll player
Description: Over 100 oc's with full backgrounds! Don't worry it's only been... 8 years. Good for you.
Icon: I can't do it because im stuck on a tablet for a long while but could you crop a headshot from this hyena? Long story short, Adopt mimic of an oc I have from another site, I got permission from the adopt owner, blah blah blah I can prove its mine all that extra stuff
5_zpswuehxalc.png
116%20-%20Azarue_zpse59fc1nm.png

Point(s) If any: (insert infinity symbol)
Date ( it will be YYYY-MM-DD): 2015-1-29 (birthday when 8 years was official)
Additional notes/etc: *Hires a ghost to sneak diamonds in your room* I just scroll down your completed badges and laugh XD these are awesome
Username: CyanideRawr
Title: Obsessed Roll player
Description: Over 100 oc's with full backgrounds! Don't worry it's only been... 8 years. Good for you.
Icon: I can't do it because im stuck on a tablet for a long while but could you crop a headshot from this hyena? Long story short, Adopt mimic of an oc I have from another site, I got permission from the adopt owner, blah blah blah I can prove its mine all that extra stuff
5_zpswuehxalc.png
116%20-%20Azarue_zpse59fc1nm.png

Point(s) If any: (insert infinity symbol)
Date ( it will be YYYY-MM-DD): 2015-1-29 (birthday when 8 years was official)
Additional notes/etc: *Hires a ghost to sneak diamonds in your room* I just scroll down your completed badges and laugh XD these are awesome
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@Hailey,
Can I ask what font you've used? I've never been able to find one that matches nicely. ^^
@Hailey,
Can I ask what font you've used? I've never been able to find one that matches nicely. ^^
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen

Hello! I've found Geneva to be the closest, possibly the actual font!
@reliquiaen

Hello! I've found Geneva to be the closest, possibly the actual font!
@Hailey [b]Username:[/b] Horticulture [b]Title:[/b] Gladeveins Guardians [b]Description:[/b] Even the Gladekeeper is a bit weirded out by how many trees you have, congratulations. [b]Icon:[/b] [item=Bamboo Leaves] [b]Point(s) If any:[/b] +50 [b]Date ( it will be YYYY-MM-DD):[/b] 2015-01-01 [b]Additional notes/etc:[/b]
@Hailey

Username: Horticulture
Title: Gladeveins Guardians
Description: Even the Gladekeeper is a bit weirded out by how many trees you have, congratulations.
Icon: Bamboo Leaves
Point(s) If any: +50
Date ( it will be YYYY-MM-DD): 2015-01-01
Additional notes/etc:
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45