Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cute Chibi Adopts! CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Dykeria
By herself with no apparel she would be 75kt
With all her apparel she would be 160kt :)
@Dykeria
By herself with no apparel she would be 75kt
With all her apparel she would be 160kt :)
@Drackana

Any chance I could go ahead and reserve a slot for her? :)

Edit: I guess I should say with all of her apparel, if you are all right with it. Sorry if you got double pinged for the edit. x_x
@Drackana

Any chance I could go ahead and reserve a slot for her? :)

Edit: I guess I should say with all of her apparel, if you are all right with it. Sorry if you got double pinged for the edit. x_x
Wsu677T.png
@Drackana

It tells me I was pinged here by you.
Am I just blind or ?
@Drackana

It tells me I was pinged here by you.
Am I just blind or ?
@Chouhesi
i dont think i pinged you..? it might have been when i was fixing the list?
@Chouhesi
i dont think i pinged you..? it might have been when i was fixing the list?
@Drackana
I really have no clue xD It just threw me somewhere in the middle of here and I was quite confused and worried that I missed something.

If it is nothing I'll just disappear again. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss an important post or something c:
@Drackana
I really have no clue xD It just threw me somewhere in the middle of here and I was quite confused and worried that I missed something.

If it is nothing I'll just disappear again. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss an important post or something c:
@Chouhesi
kk np :D
@Chouhesi
kk np :D
@Drackana if you're still taking orders, how much would it be for this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7488307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74884/7488307_350.png[/img] [/url] no apparel cause I change her apparel like every other day haha EDIT: in gems preferably :)
@Drackana if you're still taking orders, how much would it be for this girl?

7488307_350.png

no apparel cause I change her apparel like every other day haha

EDIT: in gems preferably :)
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller
sorry about the delayed answer but yes i can put her on the list and she would be 130kt or 200g
@tidecaller
sorry about the delayed answer but yes i can put her on the list and she would be 130kt or 200g
@Majikarp @chouhesi @Helarnia, @Tsuriruto @Voxnipop @heavenleigh @Dykeria

Nocturnes are soon to be available! Ping me so I may put you on the list early for when they go up for sale!
@Majikarp @chouhesi @Helarnia, @Tsuriruto @Voxnipop @heavenleigh @Dykeria

Nocturnes are soon to be available! Ping me so I may put you on the list early for when they go up for sale!
@Drackana sounds good ill send you the gems :)
@Drackana sounds good ill send you the gems :)
J0RHwF8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33