Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Belly-Up Adopts - closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Pawbeast
I haven't heard from you since the last time I messaged you, are you still interested in ordering?
@Pawbeast
I haven't heard from you since the last time I messaged you, are you still interested in ordering?
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@princeteru
I can still certainly take your order! As for the gladeboughs, I never expected there to be festival apparel recolors, so those files are set up a tad differently from my other apparel files. Putting the new colors in won't take very long though since I've already got the lines down, so I won't charge for it :)

Dragon x1 -- 30kt or 30g
Free apparel x2 -- 0

Total -- 30kt or 30g (or a mix thereof)

Please send your payment via PM and I'll send the completed image via return message :)

Side note: I am going out of town for a few days starting tonight, and I can't bring my computer with be. I'll be back on Sunday so after that I'll get your adopt finished as quick as I can!
@princeteru
I can still certainly take your order! As for the gladeboughs, I never expected there to be festival apparel recolors, so those files are set up a tad differently from my other apparel files. Putting the new colors in won't take very long though since I've already got the lines down, so I won't charge for it :)

Dragon x1 -- 30kt or 30g
Free apparel x2 -- 0

Total -- 30kt or 30g (or a mix thereof)

Please send your payment via PM and I'll send the completed image via return message :)

Side note: I am going out of town for a few days starting tonight, and I can't bring my computer with be. I'll be back on Sunday so after that I'll get your adopt finished as quick as I can!
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@ivy25bb Do you accept FC?
@ivy25bb Do you accept FC?
7kXKmEf.png
@Ivy25bb May I send half now and the rest when it's finished? Since you'll be outta town and it'll take a few days (which is nbd!!) It's just that I've had someone else say that then never finished their 1/2 of the deal, so I'd rather err on the side of caution if you don't mind c:
@Ivy25bb May I send half now and the rest when it's finished? Since you'll be outta town and it'll take a few days (which is nbd!!) It's just that I've had someone else say that then never finished their 1/2 of the deal, so I'd rather err on the side of caution if you don't mind c:
JWlblI8.png
@CloudGazer
I can take festival currency at a rate of 1FC:1000t
@CloudGazer
I can take festival currency at a rate of 1FC:1000t
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@princeteru
That works for me!
@princeteru
That works for me!
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
I thought I paid you after but sending now.
I thought I paid you after but sending now.
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@ivy25bb Oh ok! Add me to the waitlist please!
@ivy25bb Oh ok! Add me to the waitlist please!
7kXKmEf.png
@ivy25bb

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@ivy25bb

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67