Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Halloween Adoptables - CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@SpacePervert

Sure, I'll first have to finish my current list so I'll shoot you a ping when I've finished them! If you don't mind ^^
@SpacePervert

Sure, I'll first have to finish my current list so I'll shoot you a ping when I've finished them! If you don't mind ^^
@ElectricPegasus

Oh,no,serious? I'm such a dummy, let me change them to the original colors haha. sorry I made a mistake! Will fix it when I come back from school
@ElectricPegasus

Oh,no,serious? I'm such a dummy, let me change them to the original colors haha. sorry I made a mistake! Will fix it when I come back from school
@Froster great! Should I send payment now or wait until your ready to do the thing?
@Froster great! Should I send payment now or wait until your ready to do the thing?
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@Froster

EDIT: Nevermind! Could I be added to the ping list for new breeds and slots?
@Froster

EDIT: Nevermind! Could I be added to the ping list for new breeds and slots?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@SpacePervert

Best is to wait please, it might take at least a week to finish the others and I don't want more people waiting!

@snowdin

Sure! Thanks for your interest
@SpacePervert

Best is to wait please, it might take at least a week to finish the others and I don't want more people waiting!

@snowdin

Sure! Thanks for your interest
@Snowdin

A slot has opened! Can you show me the dragon/dragons you want?
(I'll do payment afterwards because I've got a real busy week coming up)
@Snowdin

A slot has opened! Can you show me the dragon/dragons you want?
(I'll do payment afterwards because I've got a real busy week coming up)
@Froster Oh, alright! Thank you so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15144142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151442/15144142_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Froster

Oh, alright! Thank you so much!

15144142_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@SpacePervert

could you perhaps show her new genes again? the picture in your second last post got messed up hehe
@SpacePervert

could you perhaps show her new genes again? the picture in your second last post got messed up hehe
@Froster Sure! She's gonna be speckle/toxin/spines [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=2&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=12&tert=8&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Froster Sure!

She's gonna be speckle/toxin/spines

dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=2&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=12&tert=8&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@Froster can you ping me when you reopen? Thank you!
@Froster can you ping me when you reopen? Thank you!
A1dtOaN.png
Clara | Female | +1 Server Time | Clan Vitulus
xgVu2JI.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13