Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Orb-doptables [CLOSED/FULL]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64
Fingers crossed this is still open! @biskitten [b]Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19211583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192116/19211583_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing(Left/Right): [/b] Right [b]Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom):[/b] Could I get both small and large? If not, large only. [b]Add-ons:[/b] Apparel: Runaway Rotclaw, Pale Roundhorn, Brown Birdskull Headdress [b]Notes/Special Requests:[/b] Nope! Just let me know how much it will cost and if any of the apparel won't show up. [b]Mouth Color(optional):[/b]
Fingers crossed this is still open!

@biskitten
Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):
19211583_350.png

Facing(Left/Right): Right
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): Could I get both small and large? If not, large only.
Add-ons: Apparel: Runaway Rotclaw, Pale Roundhorn, Brown Birdskull Headdress
Notes/Special Requests: Nope! Just let me know how much it will cost and if any of the apparel won't show up.

Mouth Color(optional):
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi You got it! I can do both sizes, absolutely. The runaway rotclaw MIGHT be kind of hard to do. I can still give it a shot if you'd like, though.
I'd say 150kt(200g) with all the apparel, 90kt(120g) without the runaway rotclaw, if you want to play it safe. I can make versions with and without the rotclaw too.
@Psi You got it! I can do both sizes, absolutely. The runaway rotclaw MIGHT be kind of hard to do. I can still give it a shot if you'd like, though.
I'd say 150kt(200g) with all the apparel, 90kt(120g) without the runaway rotclaw, if you want to play it safe. I can make versions with and without the rotclaw too.
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten
The rotclaw is an essential part of her lore, so I'd love if you could somehow incorporate it! I'll start a CR for the adopt for 200 g. C:
@biskitten
The rotclaw is an essential part of her lore, so I'd love if you could somehow incorporate it! I'll start a CR for the adopt for 200 g. C:
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@biskitten

for some reason the image didnt work ahh sorry

Facing(Left/Right): Right please :)
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): Medium
Add-ons: Just the crown and necklace
Notes/Special Requests: n/a
Mouth Color(optional): Mouth same color of her wings (dark for inside, light orange for tongue I guess) if possible
@biskitten

for some reason the image didnt work ahh sorry

Facing(Left/Right): Right please :)
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): Medium
Add-ons: Just the crown and necklace
Notes/Special Requests: n/a
Mouth Color(optional): Mouth same color of her wings (dark for inside, light orange for tongue I guess) if possible
@biskitten

oooh! she looks darling, thank you!!
@biskitten

oooh! she looks darling, thank you!!
08A5Hy3.png
@biskitten I loved my previous order so much, I immediately wanted to get another! [b]Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20256823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202569/20256823_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing(Left/Right): [/b] Right [b]Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom):[/b] Large [b]Add-ons:[/b] Green wooly coat, glowing clawtips, and goggles (if the goggles seem like they'd be too busy go ahead and skip them!) [b]Notes/Special Requests:[/b] N/A [b]Mouth Color(optional):[/b] Leaf, to match the tert Thanks!
@biskitten I loved my previous order so much, I immediately wanted to get another!

Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):

20256823_350.png

Facing(Left/Right): Right
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): Large
Add-ons: Green wooly coat, glowing clawtips, and goggles (if the goggles seem like they'd be too busy go ahead and skip them!)
Notes/Special Requests: N/A

Mouth Color(optional): Leaf, to match the tert

Thanks!
WMVWGXM.png
@Aroogula Neat dragon! That'll come to 80kt or 100g

@WrightNDesk Welcome back! 120kt or (160g) for this one, wince the wooly coat will be challenging to make fit. The rest will be easy, though!
@Aroogula Neat dragon! That'll come to 80kt or 100g

@WrightNDesk Welcome back! 120kt or (160g) for this one, wince the wooly coat will be challenging to make fit. The rest will be easy, though!
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten would you ever do a different breed?
@biskitten would you ever do a different breed?
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
@LadyFang I have a few ideas for a spiral orb, which is more like a mildly coiled spiral. Other than that, I do not. sorry!
@LadyFang I have a few ideas for a spiral orb, which is more like a mildly coiled spiral. Other than that, I do not. sorry!
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten oooo if you do go through with the spiral orb I would love to order one ^-^
@biskitten oooo if you do go through with the spiral orb I would love to order one ^-^
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64