Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Orb-doptables [CLOSED/FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Wingedness That dragon will be 40kt! I can begin once payment is sent!
@Wingedness That dragon will be 40kt! I can begin once payment is sent!
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@Pastelwerewolf The price for that one would be 200g! If that's agreeable than I can begin when payment is sent!
@Pastelwerewolf The price for that one would be 200g! If that's agreeable than I can begin when payment is sent!
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten omigaw, these are soooo cuuuute. I might ending up ordering one for all of my snappers... if i have the money... but for now, I would like to get my moo-cows done, please! [b]Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6669233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66693/6669233_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing(Left/Right): [/b] right [b]Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): [/b] could I get both large and small? (large for dragon's bio, small for my sig maybe!) [b]Add-ons: [/b] cowboy hat and highnoon hank (if that counts as 'head'--if not, just hat is fine!) [b]Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15957577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159576/15957577_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing(Left/Right): [/b] left [b]Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): [/b] large and small (same as above) [b]Add-ons: [/b] cowboy hat and highnoon hank (same as above) With the hanks, I believe it would be 120,000 T. Without, it'd be 100,000 T. Let me know about the apparel and I can send along payment! Thank yoooou.
@biskitten

omigaw, these are soooo cuuuute. I might ending up ordering one for all of my snappers... if i have the money... but for now, I would like to get my moo-cows done, please!

Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):

6669233_350.png

Facing(Left/Right): right
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): could I get both large and small? (large for dragon's bio, small for my sig maybe!)
Add-ons: cowboy hat and highnoon hank (if that counts as 'head'--if not, just hat is fine!)

Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):

15957577_350.png

Facing(Left/Right): left
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): large and small (same as above)
Add-ons: cowboy hat and highnoon hank (same as above)

With the hanks, I believe it would be 120,000 T. Without, it'd be 100,000 T. Let me know about the apparel and I can send along payment! Thank yoooou.
21540618690_69ae1b403a_t.jpg21107556343_406194b5b2_t.jpg16693422127_7cfe264c28_o.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@arlip I can do the hanker-chiefs (just know it might look a lil weird considering snorbs dont have necks, but ill do my best to make it work). If that's okay with you then Send payment and I'll get started!
@arlip I can do the hanker-chiefs (just know it might look a lil weird considering snorbs dont have necks, but ill do my best to make it work). If that's okay with you then Send payment and I'll get started!
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten
No prob! Even without necks, I think the hankies will look cuuuute (and they add to the who cow aesthetic). Sending payment now!
@biskitten
No prob! Even without necks, I think the hankies will look cuuuute (and they add to the who cow aesthetic). Sending payment now!
21540618690_69ae1b403a_t.jpg21107556343_406194b5b2_t.jpg16693422127_7cfe264c28_o.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@biskitten
I do hope you still have slots!

Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): Tacky!
Facing(Left/Right): Left
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): Large pls!
Add-ons: Antennae Fluff, please!
Notes/Special Requests: ---

I think that's 50k, but please let me know if I math'd wrong!
@biskitten
I do hope you still have slots!

Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): Tacky!
Facing(Left/Right): Left
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): Large pls!
Add-ons: Antennae Fluff, please!
Notes/Special Requests: ---

I think that's 50k, but please let me know if I math'd wrong!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps You did the math right! I can begin once payment is sent! ;)
@tackysnaps You did the math right! I can begin once payment is sent! ;)
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten OH JEEZ I WANT ONE

Any chance I could be pinglisted for whenever slots open up again?
@biskitten OH JEEZ I WANT ONE

Any chance I could be pinglisted for whenever slots open up again?
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
@biskitten : this is the most adorkable thing I've ever seen GOSH

Please but me on the pinglist for new breeds!
@biskitten : this is the most adorkable thing I've ever seen GOSH

Please but me on the pinglist for new breeds!
tumblr_ntee564OiQ1tmub4ko1_250.jpg
@biskitten Can I get a ping when your slots are open again? :D
@biskitten Can I get a ping when your slots are open again? :D
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64