Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Orb-doptables [CLOSED/FULL]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64
@Bearxing [img]http://i.imgur.com/SuvCC2G.png[/img] @Uruz Someone else insisted on a vest so i decided to see if one would look ok on your adopt, I made one with and without. [img]http://i.imgur.com/xXxoHP5.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/hEjfNoF.png[/img]
@Bearxing
SuvCC2G.png

@Uruz Someone else insisted on a vest so i decided to see if one would look ok on your adopt, I made one with and without.
xXxoHP5.pnghEjfNoF.png
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten I just saw this, are there open slots? (I don't want to read stuff wrong)
@biskitten I just saw this, are there open slots? (I don't want to read stuff wrong)
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@WreckandRule yes! I decided to only do full pings when I have mostly open slots. But feel free to order now if you'd like!
@WreckandRule yes! I decided to only do full pings when I have mostly open slots. But feel free to order now if you'd like!
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten I would love one :D [b]Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23015532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230156/23015532_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Facing(Left/Right): Both please[/b] [b]Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): I'm not sure which works best for dragon info, would it be extra for all three?[/b] [b]Add-ons: Glasses and horns maybe? The rest would probably overwhelm the adopt. Maybe the colony would work too?[/b] [b]Notes/Special Requests: Nothing I can think of[/b] [b]Mouth Color(optional): Would purple with a blue or red tongue look silly[/b]
@biskitten
I would love one :D
Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):
23015532_350.png

Facing(Left/Right): Both please
Image Size(Large/Medium/Small/Custom): I'm not sure which works best for dragon info, would it be extra for all three?
Add-ons: Glasses and horns maybe? The rest would probably overwhelm the adopt. Maybe the colony would work too?
Notes/Special Requests: Nothing I can think of
Mouth Color(optional): Would purple with a blue or red tongue look silly
@WreckandRule I can certainly do all three sizes in both directions bit Ill add a fee for the trouble. Personally I think large or medium work best for regular bios, and small for bios with columns for art.

Together I'd put this at 90kt(120g) with a 20kt (25g) fee for the array of versions.
@WreckandRule I can certainly do all three sizes in both directions bit Ill add a fee for the trouble. Personally I think large or medium work best for regular bios, and small for bios with columns for art.

Together I'd put this at 90kt(120g) with a 20kt (25g) fee for the array of versions.
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten I just want the large then, and drop the idea of the custom mouth. Which apparel is most doable?
@biskitten I just want the large then, and drop the idea of the custom mouth. Which apparel is most doable?
@WreckandRule
I can do all of the apparel you suggested Glasses, Horns, and The mushrooms for a total of 90kt(120g) if you want. Or without the mushrooms for 60kt(80g)
@WreckandRule
I can do all of the apparel you suggested Glasses, Horns, and The mushrooms for a total of 90kt(120g) if you want. Or without the mushrooms for 60kt(80g)
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten I'm going to say without the mushrooms, they aren't essential~ And could I be a complete pain in the neck and ask for a gray mouth with a purple tongue? Sorry to keep changing my mind on you he's just really special to me.
@biskitten I'm going to say without the mushrooms, they aren't essential~ And could I be a complete pain in the neck and ask for a gray mouth with a purple tongue? Sorry to keep changing my mind on you he's just really special to me.
@WreckandRule
Hey its ok, so the final price would be 60kt(80g)
Custom tongues are no extra charge, dont worry about it.
Is grey with a purple tongue your final decision?
@WreckandRule
Hey its ok, so the final price would be 60kt(80g)
Custom tongues are no extra charge, dont worry about it.
Is grey with a purple tongue your final decision?
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten
I'll send it over :D
After much thought, it is yes~ As dark purple and grey as you can go with it still working with the design btw x3
@biskitten
I'll send it over :D
After much thought, it is yes~ As dark purple and grey as you can go with it still working with the design btw x3
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64