Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ??? - closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Steex Sure, horizontal or vertical stripes?
@Steex Sure, horizontal or vertical stripes?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Whichever you think looks better :P
@Rhea
Whichever you think looks better :P
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Rhea
That's okay! It was very fun while it lasted.
Instead of recolors, do you mind sharing some info? I'm curious on what the Eye Apple is especially, but any tidbits would be great.
@Rhea
That's okay! It was very fun while it lasted.
Instead of recolors, do you mind sharing some info? I'm curious on what the Eye Apple is especially, but any tidbits would be great.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Rhea

Well, it was an impressive thing to attempt to undertake in the first place. Thanks for doing this all the same.

I admit I'm more with Kalideoscope in the sense of being curious about what kinda ideas you had for the ??? area of the explore map or anything like that. But if figuring that sort of thing is exactly part of what was problematic then no worries.
@Rhea

Well, it was an impressive thing to attempt to undertake in the first place. Thanks for doing this all the same.

I admit I'm more with Kalideoscope in the sense of being curious about what kinda ideas you had for the ??? area of the explore map or anything like that. But if figuring that sort of thing is exactly part of what was problematic then no worries.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Kalideoscope The eye apple was a non-winning entry to a pixel item contest for another site, GPX+ (pokemon stuff). The petal ball and love bubbles were also entries.

@Stanzascale A pretty standard RPG type thing, a little like a MUD (? hope I'm using the term right) where you could walk around, find stuff, fight monsters, etc. I was also hoping to add a "buy a house" option which you could then decorate, being I had no greater plotline developed for the RPG component yet.

Here, play this a bit until you get to where you can walk around on a map. That's the idea I was going for. (Also it's a fun, unique experience - play it blind and don't look for any guides online, it'll ruin it.)

http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
@Kalideoscope The eye apple was a non-winning entry to a pixel item contest for another site, GPX+ (pokemon stuff). The petal ball and love bubbles were also entries.

@Stanzascale A pretty standard RPG type thing, a little like a MUD (? hope I'm using the term right) where you could walk around, find stuff, fight monsters, etc. I was also hoping to add a "buy a house" option which you could then decorate, being I had no greater plotline developed for the RPG component yet.

Here, play this a bit until you get to where you can walk around on a map. That's the idea I was going for. (Also it's a fun, unique experience - play it blind and don't look for any guides online, it'll ruin it.)

http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Aha! I literally annotated my link to this thread as like that game and felt the comparison even more strongly when I saw your map. :D

I'm not familiar with the phrase 'MUD' though, so I guess I'll look it up.

Interesting to hear the item explanation too. Thank you.
@Rhea

Aha! I literally annotated my link to this thread as like that game and felt the comparison even more strongly when I saw your map. :D

I'm not familiar with the phrase 'MUD' though, so I guess I'll look it up.

Interesting to hear the item explanation too. Thank you.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[color=green]@Steex [img]http://i.imgur.com/rerppIv.png[/img]
@Steex

rerppIv.png
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
Aww it's adorable, thanks!
@Rhea
Aww it's adorable, thanks!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Rhea

Is it ok that I give something like this a try?
It's a pretty neat idea and I'd love to try an RPG styled adoptable series OwO Only if it's ok with you
@Rhea

Is it ok that I give something like this a try?
It's a pretty neat idea and I'd love to try an RPG styled adoptable series OwO Only if it's ok with you
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Go for it.
@REDandYELLOWZ Go for it.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26