Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed until further notice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hammercorn

Oooh welcome back it's so nice to see you again! I'm very excited to make a blue sun conure!
@Hammercorn

Oooh welcome back it's so nice to see you again! I'm very excited to make a blue sun conure!
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@PrincessParrot :>
@PrincessParrot :>
I was hoping to order two of these cuties if possible, to represent my wind imp's little bird companions. ^^

@PrincessParrot
Bird Species(Sex): Lovebird
Flip Image?: Nope :)
Mutation: Green (this will make it all green right? ^^)
Perch: Bamboo Shoot
Decorations (Color): None
Total Payment: 4kt + x10 Bamboo Shoot + x3 Jade (right?? lol)

Bird Species(Sex): Sun Conure
Flip Image?: Yes please
Mutation: Blue (and this will make it all blue right? xD)
Total Payment: 4kt + x10 Bamboo Shoot + x10 Blue Quartz (also right? xD)

Let me know if I got everything right, and I'll send payment over asap! ;3
I was hoping to order two of these cuties if possible, to represent my wind imp's little bird companions. ^^

@PrincessParrot
Bird Species(Sex): Lovebird
Flip Image?: Nope :)
Mutation: Green (this will make it all green right? ^^)
Total Payment: 4kt + x10 Bamboo Shoot + x3 Jade (right?? lol)

Bird Species(Sex): Sun Conure
Flip Image?: Yes please
Mutation: Blue (and this will make it all blue right? xD)
Total Payment: 4kt + x10 Bamboo Shoot + x10 Blue Quartz (also right? xD)

Let me know if I got everything right, and I'll send payment over asap! ;3
Full-time vet technician (If I don't respond it's because I'm currently getting shed on)
64.pngObsessed with skeleton men64.png
~Current Dragon Sales~ | ~Item Sales (TRADING DV FOR FR!)~
@Mystique

Everything looks good to me! And you're correct, though the lovebird is mostly green, I'll change the face colors to be alternate shades of green as well. And I have an example of what an all blue sun conure looks like in the gallery if you were curious. Also your imp boy is beautiful!
@Mystique

Everything looks good to me! And you're correct, though the lovebird is mostly green, I'll change the face colors to be alternate shades of green as well. And I have an example of what an all blue sun conure looks like in the gallery if you were curious. Also your imp boy is beautiful!
@PrincessParrot

Thank you! I do happen to love seafoams and jades, but my flight aesthetic, and eye color can't seem to fit them, but having a Wind Rep helps let me have a pretty, shiny seafoam, and not have to sacrifice my grungy plague lair feel ;P

And the blue sun conure in your gallery should be just fine! ^^ <3
Payment sent!
@PrincessParrot

Thank you! I do happen to love seafoams and jades, but my flight aesthetic, and eye color can't seem to fit them, but having a Wind Rep helps let me have a pretty, shiny seafoam, and not have to sacrifice my grungy plague lair feel ;P

And the blue sun conure in your gallery should be just fine! ^^ <3
Payment sent!
Full-time vet technician (If I don't respond it's because I'm currently getting shed on)
@PrincessParrot

EEEEEEEEEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY ARE ADORABLE! <3
@PrincessParrot

EEEEEEEEEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY ARE ADORABLE! <3
@Mystique

I'm so happy you like them!
@Mystique

I'm so happy you like them!
@princessparrot
Here's my order again!

Bird Species(Sex): green check conure
Flip Image?: no
Mutation: black
Perch: pine
Decorations (Color): birdy reading glasses, elegant birdy necklace (green), plague glitter
Total Payment: 4k, x10 onyx, x10 pine branch, x10 spectacles, x10 otherworldly collar, x10 unicorn dust, x3 shrooms
@princessparrot
Here's my order again!

Bird Species(Sex): green check conure
Flip Image?: no
Mutation: black
Perch: pine
Decorations (Color): birdy reading glasses, elegant birdy necklace (green), plague glitter
Total Payment: 4k, x10 onyx, x10 pine branch, x10 spectacles, x10 otherworldly collar, x10 unicorn dust, x3 shrooms
And I'm back open! It's been so long too!

@breadsacrifice

You wanted me to ping you when I was open again, but if you're no longer interested that is quite alright!
And I'm back open! It's been so long too!

@breadsacrifice

You wanted me to ping you when I was open again, but if you're no longer interested that is quite alright!
@princessparrot Oh goodness I would love a male sparrow but that's not a species you have available. Would it be 4k and a gold ore, or would I have to wait until the species comes out?
@princessparrot Oh goodness I would love a male sparrow but that's not a species you have available. Would it be 4k and a gold ore, or would I have to wait until the species comes out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8