Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed until further notice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SakuraDryad

I now have Sun Conures available for adoption!
@SakuraDryad

I now have Sun Conures available for adoption!
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@PrincessParrot

So cute! I need a million of 'em! :3
Though, I have a question. If I use the gold ore option, could you color a bird like the character in my sig? It's not a real bird, so I don't know if it would qualify. ^-^;
@PrincessParrot

So cute! I need a million of 'em! :3
Though, I have a question. If I use the gold ore option, could you color a bird like the character in my sig? It's not a real bird, so I don't know if it would qualify. ^-^;
Discord: Kabirdie#1603
@Gentlebird

I hadn't thought about that lol
I guess if you have a picture of the bird you want, fantasy or not, it would work since I never said it had to be a real bird XD
@Gentlebird

I hadn't thought about that lol
I guess if you have a picture of the bird you want, fantasy or not, it would work since I never said it had to be a real bird XD
Ooooh! I've never done this before but I totally want one :o

@PrincessParrot
Bird Species(Sex): Peach Faced Lovebird. (Female)
Flip Image?: No.
Mutation: Blue.
Perch: Sakura Moss branch.
Decorations (Color): Galactic Scarf (Using Wavespun Cloth)
Total Payment: 4k treasure, x10 blue quartz, x10 sakura moss, x10 wavespun cloth, and x2 magical shard.

I hope I got all that right ^^;;
Ooooh! I've never done this before but I totally want one :o

@PrincessParrot
Bird Species(Sex): Peach Faced Lovebird. (Female)
Flip Image?: No.
Mutation: Blue.
Perch: Sakura Moss branch.
Decorations (Color): Galactic Scarf (Using Wavespun Cloth)
Total Payment: 4k treasure, x10 blue quartz, x10 sakura moss, x10 wavespun cloth, and x2 magical shard.

I hope I got all that right ^^;;
Spencer - She/Her - Nicknames: Spence/Miny | Where to Find Me!
jEoykqi.png
My clan profile will include a tiny bit of clan backstory, more about myself, and any adoptables from the forums that I've adopted. ^^
@MyMinyWorld

You did just fine! I'll add you to the waiting list as soon as you pm me the payment~
@MyMinyWorld

You did just fine! I'll add you to the waiting list as soon as you pm me the payment~
@PrincessParrot
Ah, good. Go me. ^^; I'll send it right over!
@PrincessParrot
Ah, good. Go me. ^^; I'll send it right over!
Spencer - She/Her - Nicknames: Spence/Miny | Where to Find Me!
jEoykqi.png
My clan profile will include a tiny bit of clan backstory, more about myself, and any adoptables from the forums that I've adopted. ^^
Open and ready for new orders!
Open and ready for new orders!
@PrincessParrot hi! I've been admiring your thread for a couple days now . haha. I love birds.
I can't choose between sun or green cheek conure so iffffff possible..... I'd like both!

Before though I have a couple questions ! Since some of the birdies are only in set colors naturally and have a few on them (like the conures) does requesting a color mutation change all the colors or just the dominant one?
Also, I have an idea!! Maybe you could do something with reflective fish scales, like make something sparkly or shiny. That would be so cool.
Also!!! You know labradorite? It's super pretty. Maybe you could make a bird iridescent or something!

Bird Species(Sex): Sun conure
Flip Image?: nope!
Mutation: none!
Perch: redwood
Decorations (Color): elegant birdy necklace (gold)
Total Payment: 4k, 10x redwood twigs, 10x golden collar

Bird Species(Sex): Green cheek conure
Flip Image?: yes please!
Perch: birch
Decorations (Color): red/orange silky scarf, bird feather clip
Total Payment: 4k, 10x birch twigs, 10x wavespun cloth, 10x tiny feathers

thank you !! The things will be sent in a message shortly c:
@PrincessParrot hi! I've been admiring your thread for a couple days now . haha. I love birds.
I can't choose between sun or green cheek conure so iffffff possible..... I'd like both!

Before though I have a couple questions ! Since some of the birdies are only in set colors naturally and have a few on them (like the conures) does requesting a color mutation change all the colors or just the dominant one?
Also, I have an idea!! Maybe you could do something with reflective fish scales, like make something sparkly or shiny. That would be so cool.
Also!!! You know labradorite? It's super pretty. Maybe you could make a bird iridescent or something!

Bird Species(Sex): Sun conure
Flip Image?: nope!
Perch: redwood
Decorations (Color): elegant birdy necklace (gold)
Total Payment: 4k, 10x redwood twigs, 10x golden collar

Bird Species(Sex): Green cheek conure
Flip Image?: yes please!
Perch: birch
Decorations (Color): red/orange silky scarf, bird feather clip
Total Payment: 4k, 10x birch twigs, 10x wavespun cloth, 10x tiny feathers

thank you !! The things will be sent in a message shortly c:
clickables ♥ 8796351.gif9891620.gif9891834.gif10169390.gif
@cosmicdissonance

Oooh fish scales would bee a good idea!... Though I'm not exactly sure how i could use them! Maybe a necklace or a crown? I'll have to figure it out. And then for the labradorite... I'd have to practice giving them an iridescent effect with the limited number of pixels I have. Would you mean making the bird look like it's shiny or changing it to look like shiny labradorite? Either way I really appreciate the ideas!

And for the conures, I've been thinking about that one since green cheek mutations are kind o minor depending on the bird. I've been thinking about just asking people on a person by person basis if say they asked for a yellow mutation green cheek if they would like a yellow sided type mutation or a fantasy red mutation where I change most of the colors to various shades of red. I'll make sure to put a disclaimer on the mutations part since you brought it up. If you were interested in getting cinnamon, yellow sided, pineapple, ect mutation for your green cheek just let me know!

Again I appreciate your feedback and kind words! I got a bit discouraged since I was working on a quaker parrot and my computer decided to reboot and I thought I saved but my computer says otherwise :L. Anyway, I'll add you to the list and get it started as soon as possible!
@cosmicdissonance

Oooh fish scales would bee a good idea!... Though I'm not exactly sure how i could use them! Maybe a necklace or a crown? I'll have to figure it out. And then for the labradorite... I'd have to practice giving them an iridescent effect with the limited number of pixels I have. Would you mean making the bird look like it's shiny or changing it to look like shiny labradorite? Either way I really appreciate the ideas!

And for the conures, I've been thinking about that one since green cheek mutations are kind o minor depending on the bird. I've been thinking about just asking people on a person by person basis if say they asked for a yellow mutation green cheek if they would like a yellow sided type mutation or a fantasy red mutation where I change most of the colors to various shades of red. I'll make sure to put a disclaimer on the mutations part since you brought it up. If you were interested in getting cinnamon, yellow sided, pineapple, ect mutation for your green cheek just let me know!

Again I appreciate your feedback and kind words! I got a bit discouraged since I was working on a quaker parrot and my computer decided to reboot and I thought I saved but my computer says otherwise :L. Anyway, I'll add you to the list and get it started as soon as possible!
@PrincessParrot a crown sounds suuuper cute!! for labradorite I'm not really sure what I meant I guess, haha... maybe like a gradient from blue to green or something, like the rock.......

thaank you for checking but I've been in love with green cheeks since I .... saw one at a pet store and didn't buy it... but it was sooo sweet and whenever i walked to its cage it would stand up and walk over to where i was. Ugh I love birds so much. c:
thank you so much again, your birds are adorable!!
@PrincessParrot a crown sounds suuuper cute!! for labradorite I'm not really sure what I meant I guess, haha... maybe like a gradient from blue to green or something, like the rock.......

thaank you for checking but I've been in love with green cheeks since I .... saw one at a pet store and didn't buy it... but it was sooo sweet and whenever i walked to its cage it would stand up and walk over to where i was. Ugh I love birds so much. c:
thank you so much again, your birds are adorable!!
clickables ♥ 8796351.gif9891620.gif9891834.gif10169390.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8