Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 408 409
OPEN FOR WAIT LIST ORDERS

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being patient with me these last few months while I was away!
I know a festival just happened, so people might be a bit strapped for cash at the moment, but this is the best time at the moment for me to take orders on! If you can't order this time around but are still interested, just let me know and I'll put you back on the waiting list!

Likewise, if you are no longer interested, you can ignore this- however, I will be pinging you again in a week or so during my re-ping session that i do to make sure people who were on the list but didn't respond to the original opening didn't miss their ping, since i hate when that happens to me! so if you don't want to receive that you can let me know and I'll take you off.

Please give my rules a once over before placing your order since it's been a while!

Permanent Pinglist:
@MunchkinLynx @ShadowedGardens @demoliceros @Soni @Manidrake @KiraLaManzana @OfficerMittens @Ivy25bb @Poiichy @OtterQueen @Ekksu @Alskasaur @Artgeekallday @CrazyassBat @Imani @hayum @Skydust @GhostOfAPickle @hayum @Imani @Artgeekallday @VoodooVixen @Egyn @StayingBehind @Nahiri @Fellefan @Wintersolace

Regular Pinglist:
@arcaneidolriots @Twiggies @nm8426 @yay @UnicornChild132 @Sinisterr @SageK253 @RoyalSorceress @ExasperatedMom @Vhyxalas @FoggyDownpour @OliverWoolfe @DecemberStar @HoneycombPrince @NerdySnivy @PurplePandaNerd @Ziegler @Shinyumbreon @SkylordLysand @YaBoiGuzma @Sinbreaker @tawnycatz @Ziegler @timetot @heckinsnek @spacefaerie @AtticSaltStorms @AceCavalier @DeadeyeWhiskey @DancingTreeFrog @SpaceSnakes

(to ease any confusion, ignore the 'closed' on the thread: it is open to everyone pinged here, at any time after you receive this ping!)
OPEN FOR WAIT LIST ORDERS

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being patient with me these last few months while I was away!
I know a festival just happened, so people might be a bit strapped for cash at the moment, but this is the best time at the moment for me to take orders on! If you can't order this time around but are still interested, just let me know and I'll put you back on the waiting list!

Likewise, if you are no longer interested, you can ignore this- however, I will be pinging you again in a week or so during my re-ping session that i do to make sure people who were on the list but didn't respond to the original opening didn't miss their ping, since i hate when that happens to me! so if you don't want to receive that you can let me know and I'll take you off.

Please give my rules a once over before placing your order since it's been a while!

Permanent Pinglist:
@MunchkinLynx @ShadowedGardens @demoliceros @Soni @Manidrake @KiraLaManzana @OfficerMittens @Ivy25bb @Poiichy @OtterQueen @Ekksu @Alskasaur @Artgeekallday @CrazyassBat @Imani @hayum @Skydust @GhostOfAPickle @hayum @Imani @Artgeekallday @VoodooVixen @Egyn @StayingBehind @Nahiri @Fellefan @Wintersolace

Regular Pinglist:
@arcaneidolriots @Twiggies @nm8426 @yay @UnicornChild132 @Sinisterr @SageK253 @RoyalSorceress @ExasperatedMom @Vhyxalas @FoggyDownpour @OliverWoolfe @DecemberStar @HoneycombPrince @NerdySnivy @PurplePandaNerd @Ziegler @Shinyumbreon @SkylordLysand @YaBoiGuzma @Sinbreaker @tawnycatz @Ziegler @timetot @heckinsnek @spacefaerie @AtticSaltStorms @AceCavalier @DeadeyeWhiskey @DancingTreeFrog @SpaceSnakes

(to ease any confusion, ignore the 'closed' on the thread: it is open to everyone pinged here, at any time after you receive this ping!)
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail

so are you open now for orders or is this a ping for a couple weeks?
@fallowtail

so are you open now for orders or is this a ping for a couple weeks?
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Wintersolace oops, sorry for the confusion! i'm open now : )
i just re-ping everyone who doesn't respond after a week just to make sure they didn't miss their ping, since i hate when that happens to me! i'll make that clearer in the original post, haha
@Wintersolace oops, sorry for the confusion! i'm open now : )
i just re-ping everyone who doesn't respond after a week just to make sure they didn't miss their ping, since i hate when that happens to me! i'll make that clearer in the original post, haha
@fallowtail Perfect!! now I see that I can get up to five with apparel and ten without. How does one go about ordering the ten? Shall I just post the 10 images of the dragon in a single order form or separate sections for each one in the same post?
@fallowtail Perfect!! now I see that I can get up to five with apparel and ten without. How does one go about ordering the ten? Shall I just post the 10 images of the dragon in a single order form or separate sections for each one in the same post?
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Wintersolace you can just use a single order form! i'm not super strict about my order form when it comes to more than 5 dragons haha
@Wintersolace you can just use a single order form! i'm not super strict about my order form when it comes to more than 5 dragons haha
@fallowtail great!!! >_> incoming
@fallowtail great!!! >_> incoming
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
Hello! Can I be added to your pinglist please?
Hello! Can I be added to your pinglist please?
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena popped you on!<3
@SnoringHyena popped you on!<3
@fallowtail Sorry about the friend request! My hand slipped on my phone and I didn't get the option to cancel it :P Feel free to ignore it or accept, either way is okay with me XD

So do we place an order now or ask to be put on the wait list? I would definately like to order, but I'm also okay waiting if need be ^^
@fallowtail Sorry about the friend request! My hand slipped on my phone and I didn't get the option to cancel it :P Feel free to ignore it or accept, either way is okay with me XD

So do we place an order now or ask to be put on the wait list? I would definately like to order, but I'm also okay waiting if need be ^^
Auction_copy.jpg
@fallowtail Y-y'know I'm gonna have a dragon to order down here. I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten an anger adopt for this boy before too? Good gosh. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4946054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49461/4946054_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure. [b]Notes:[/b] I'd love for his Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles apparel to be added in, and two beauty-marks underneath his eye (like the character in his description has) if possible too! [b]Are you going to save the adoptable: [/b]You betcha!
@fallowtail Y-y'know I'm gonna have a dragon to order down here.
I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten an anger adopt for this boy before too? Good gosh.

Dragon Image:

4946054_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure.
Notes: I'd love for his Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles apparel to be added in, and two beauty-marks underneath his eye (like the character in his description has) if possible too!
Are you going to save the adoptable: You betcha!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 408 409