Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
@pittysoares I....that is a good point. I am so tired I'm sorry weeps I DOUBLE CHECKED AND I DID IT RIGHT

@Soni Yep I can do that! ;w; I don't charge for updates (unless they have crackle...heck crackle) but please send me a note so that I don't forget about you!

@crabbiekat buddy. i will fite u. buddy.
can do for all that >:3

@Stormdragon yessssss
oh gosh...i get to draw both these genes at once finally
i can do it >:o!!!
1.) sure can!! <3 do you want it floating near the head or--?
she'll be 15kt + 8kt gene funding to be 23kt!
2.) yep!! :D he'll be 15kt + 3kt apparel to be 18kt!
3.) 15kt!!
4.) i can give it a shot ;w; i can't promise...anything because patterns like that hone in on my I Cant Color thing lmao BUT I CAN TRY i'll refund you if i cant do it @ v @
he'll be 15kt + 6kt accent to be 21kt!
5.) 15kt!
okay now ur techhhnically going over my 5-only limit but since ur a repeat...i'll let it slide ;o
i'll have to pass on the ridgebacks though, the first one is way too complex coloring for me ;A; (im not good at coloring, sobs) and the second one i cannot draw mecha at alll it looks like legos DX I'm sorry!
but i can totally remake the wildclaw<3!!
so your order will be 92kt! ;v;

@Potatis @Starshining @BlueAlphyn885 @OverlordFreya @Ulysses @Itarille added! ;w;

@UnbridledPassion i do five per slot :D!!

@Mitsuara
1.) 15kt + 4kt gene funding = 19kt!
2.) 15kt
3.) monocle is okay! :3 she'll be 15kt + 5kt to fund crackle + 1kt apparel to be 21kt!
4.) 15kt + 6kt gene funding = 21kt!
so your order comes out to 76kt!

@zenyattas added you to the waitlist! i can't bump you to the front though because that wouldn't be fair to the people who have been waiting their turn :(
i take five dragons at once for your future reference though!

@Ivy25bb can do!! :D
1.) he'll be 18kt ^^
2.) yeah i can do the scarf c: she'll be 16kt!
3.) yep on the basic ^^ 15kt as well~
your order will be 48kt!

@iDoodle2Draw ohhh gosh im sorry but could you please repost that without the weird font and color? the text is jumbling up into one big mess because of the font you used :(

@Redfern yes u did ;3
you'll need to do peregrine and contour if thats okay ;v;
he'll be 15kt + 6kt to make 21kt total! c:
and no it's fine, i always scry these guys myself anyway ^^
@pittysoares I....that is a good point. I am so tired I'm sorry weeps I DOUBLE CHECKED AND I DID IT RIGHT

@Soni Yep I can do that! ;w; I don't charge for updates (unless they have crackle...heck crackle) but please send me a note so that I don't forget about you!

@crabbiekat buddy. i will fite u. buddy.
can do for all that >:3

@Stormdragon yessssss
oh gosh...i get to draw both these genes at once finally
i can do it >:o!!!
1.) sure can!! <3 do you want it floating near the head or--?
she'll be 15kt + 8kt gene funding to be 23kt!
2.) yep!! :D he'll be 15kt + 3kt apparel to be 18kt!
3.) 15kt!!
4.) i can give it a shot ;w; i can't promise...anything because patterns like that hone in on my I Cant Color thing lmao BUT I CAN TRY i'll refund you if i cant do it @ v @
he'll be 15kt + 6kt accent to be 21kt!
5.) 15kt!
okay now ur techhhnically going over my 5-only limit but since ur a repeat...i'll let it slide ;o
i'll have to pass on the ridgebacks though, the first one is way too complex coloring for me ;A; (im not good at coloring, sobs) and the second one i cannot draw mecha at alll it looks like legos DX I'm sorry!
but i can totally remake the wildclaw<3!!
so your order will be 92kt! ;v;

@Potatis @Starshining @BlueAlphyn885 @OverlordFreya @Ulysses @Itarille added! ;w;

@UnbridledPassion i do five per slot :D!!

@Mitsuara
1.) 15kt + 4kt gene funding = 19kt!
2.) 15kt
3.) monocle is okay! :3 she'll be 15kt + 5kt to fund crackle + 1kt apparel to be 21kt!
4.) 15kt + 6kt gene funding = 21kt!
so your order comes out to 76kt!

@zenyattas added you to the waitlist! i can't bump you to the front though because that wouldn't be fair to the people who have been waiting their turn :(
i take five dragons at once for your future reference though!

@Ivy25bb can do!! :D
1.) he'll be 18kt ^^
2.) yeah i can do the scarf c: she'll be 16kt!
3.) yep on the basic ^^ 15kt as well~
your order will be 48kt!

@iDoodle2Draw ohhh gosh im sorry but could you please repost that without the weird font and color? the text is jumbling up into one big mess because of the font you used :(

@Redfern yes u did ;3
you'll need to do peregrine and contour if thats okay ;v;
he'll be 15kt + 6kt to make 21kt total! c:
and no it's fine, i always scry these guys myself anyway ^^
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail

Yayyyy so I can post a order now or no?

Because my triplets are dying my to be made into this base!!!
@fallowtail

Yayyyy so I can post a order now or no?

Because my triplets are dying my to be made into this base!!!
@Leenanishere yes you can c:!!
@Leenanishere yes you can c:!!
@fallowtail
whoopsies ;o; I knew I was missing the part where you had a limit
yeah floating near her head would be great ^^
did you want to do an art trade so you could get some of my pixels? (I'd be willing to waive any new gene fees since you've been so great doing my adopt orders for pretty much all my dragons)
@fallowtail
whoopsies ;o; I knew I was missing the part where you had a limit
yeah floating near her head would be great ^^
did you want to do an art trade so you could get some of my pixels? (I'd be willing to waive any new gene fees since you've been so great doing my adopt orders for pretty much all my dragons)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon aaa no worries >v> i've by passed it for repeat commissioners before haha @ v @
AND MMM it's super tempting because i want more Very Badly but unfortunately I opened up at the moment because I blew like. 3 mil treasure yesterday and need to dig some up first ;0;
@Stormdragon aaa no worries >v> i've by passed it for repeat commissioners before haha @ v @
AND MMM it's super tempting because i want more Very Badly but unfortunately I opened up at the moment because I blew like. 3 mil treasure yesterday and need to dig some up first ;0;
@fallowtail
How do you spend 3 mil treasure!? Hehe :) Anyway I've added you to my open slots pinglist and I'll give you a ping when I open slots again ^^ Sending treasure! <3
@fallowtail
How do you spend 3 mil treasure!? Hehe :) Anyway I've added you to my open slots pinglist and I'll give you a ping when I open slots again ^^ Sending treasure! <3
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@fallowtail yayyyy!! Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22772575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227726/22772575_350.png[/img] [/url] Him and his brothers aren't fully gened, they are all missing butterfly [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=56&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=25&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png[/img] Payment Type: Treasure Notes: his apparel is meant to look like a suit! Do you want a color ring?: whatever color looks best! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22686949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226870/22686949_350.png[/img] [/url] Finished genes [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=56&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=25&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png[/img] Payment: Treasure Notes: Same as Frankie his apperal is meant to look like a suit Do you want a color ring?: whatever color looks best! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21521073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215211/21521073_350.png[/img] [/url] Finished genes [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=56&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=25&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png[/img] Payment: Treasure Notes: Same as Frankie his apperal is meant to look like a suit Do you want a color ring?: whatever color looks best!
@fallowtail yayyyy!!

Dragon Image:

22772575_350.png

Him and his brothers aren't fully gened, they are all missing butterfly

dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=56&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=25&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png

Payment Type: Treasure
Notes: his apparel is meant to look like a suit!
Do you want a color ring?: whatever color looks best!

22686949_350.png

Finished genes

dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=56&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=25&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png

Payment: Treasure
Notes: Same as Frankie his apperal is meant to look like a suit

21521073_350.png

Finished genes

dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=56&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=25&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png

Payment: Treasure
Notes: Same as Frankie his apperal is meant to look like a suit
@fallowtail Whoops sorry, it's become a habit of mine x.x; I hope it isn't too much trouble if you could do one of my precious GlisteringMelon. I don't mind waiting as long as you need! Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21817726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218178/21817726_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Treasure Notes: The Scarf, Socks and the Screaming Tickbird are all that matter here, but if you want to leave out the socks that's okay. Definitely would love to see the bird with the smol anger heh. Do you want a color ring?: Yes, [color=#FDD017]This color please.[/color] code[b] #FDD017[/b] or RGB:[b] 253, 208, 23[/b] I know you don't have Crystal available, so should I just wait for you to maybe make it (i read that you might not, which I don't blame you one bit! haha, I draw myself and Crystal/Facet is quite a workout) Emerald coloured Clown would bring out all of the same colours so, I think that might work as an alternative. Not sure. Shamrock coloured Iridescent could also work, maybe better than the Clown xD Anyway, sorry for the long message, I like to be clear as possible. Thanks!
@fallowtail
Whoops sorry, it's become a habit of mine x.x;

I hope it isn't too much trouble if you could do one of my precious GlisteringMelon. I don't mind waiting as long as you need!

Dragon Image:
21817726_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure
Notes: The Scarf, Socks and the Screaming Tickbird are all that matter here, but if you want to leave out the socks that's okay. Definitely would love to see the bird with the smol anger heh.
Do you want a color ring?: Yes, This color please. code #FDD017 or RGB: 253, 208, 23

I know you don't have Crystal available, so should I just wait for you to maybe make it (i read that you might not, which I don't blame you one bit! haha, I draw myself and Crystal/Facet is quite a workout) Emerald coloured Clown would bring out all of the same colours so, I think that might work as an alternative. Not sure.
Shamrock coloured Iridescent could also work, maybe better than the Clown xD

Anyway, sorry for the long message, I like to be clear as possible.
Thanks!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@Stormdragon buying commissions fdgkmfh that's like..90% of what i do on flight rising is buy art of my ocs pff ;v;

@Leenanishere omgg look how spiffy they are
i can def. try to get them in all their lil suits haha
they'll each be 45kt for the dragons, + 30kt for all their apparel to make 75kt total c:!

@iDoodle2Draw no worries! ;v; i just have really bad eye sight + focusing problems @ v @;;;
sure thing on the apparel!<3 and i can def do it as clown or shamrock shimmer, or i could just color match shimmer to the colors of that crystal if you'd like c:?
either way it'll be 18kt total!<3
@Stormdragon buying commissions fdgkmfh that's like..90% of what i do on flight rising is buy art of my ocs pff ;v;

@Leenanishere omgg look how spiffy they are
i can def. try to get them in all their lil suits haha
they'll each be 45kt for the dragons, + 30kt for all their apparel to make 75kt total c:!

@iDoodle2Draw no worries! ;v; i just have really bad eye sight + focusing problems @ v @;;;
sure thing on the apparel!<3 and i can def do it as clown or shamrock shimmer, or i could just color match shimmer to the colors of that crystal if you'd like c:?
either way it'll be 18kt total!<3
@fallowtail

Matching the colors to Iridescent sounds great to me!
Should I send the payment now? I figure you have a lot on your list already ^^;
@fallowtail

Matching the colors to Iridescent sounds great to me!
Should I send the payment now? I figure you have a lot on your list already ^^;
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery