Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | cup noodle spirals (imps coming soon)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@surfingpikachu alright! 80g base + 30g genes + 10g emblem + 10g flowers + 30g silks + 10g plumage + 20g balloon = 190g if i did my math right. What would you be willing to pay for the accent? It's a bit more complex since I have to line and color 3 separate things, so I'd probably count it like 3 pieces of complex apparel (60g) but I'm open to hearing your input! @aibou your total sounds about right! I would prefer the wings. :) @russetcat @fireworks @BBSMJ @pyr @ithaca @horticulture @booker @cakecafe @deepflowmanah @pandadork @lapereau Pinging you all to show you a bit of a work in progress.... Imperial noodles! (the second most noodly breed lol) Who all would be interested? Everything would cost the same as the spirals. :) [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/5f69/f/2015/326/5/c/sketch_by_crowguts-d9hoqa4.png[/img]
@surfingpikachu alright! 80g base + 30g genes + 10g emblem + 10g flowers + 30g silks + 10g plumage + 20g balloon = 190g if i did my math right. What would you be willing to pay for the accent? It's a bit more complex since I have to line and color 3 separate things, so I'd probably count it like 3 pieces of complex apparel (60g) but I'm open to hearing your input!
@aibou your total sounds about right! I would prefer the wings. :)

@russetcat @fireworks @BBSMJ @pyr @ithaca @horticulture @booker @cakecafe @deepflowmanah @pandadork @lapereau
Pinging you all to show you a bit of a work in progress.... Imperial noodles! (the second most noodly breed lol)
Who all would be interested? Everything would cost the same as the spirals. :)
sketch_by_crowguts-d9hoqa4.png
@Kayle

I would be!~ I would love imps for cup noodles because whats better than Butter'd noobles XD
@Kayle

I would be!~ I would love imps for cup noodles because whats better than Butter'd noobles XD
@Kayle I would definitely be interested!
@Kayle I would definitely be interested!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Kayle So cute! It's just a sketch but I already love it. Definitely interested!
@Kayle So cute! It's just a sketch but I already love it. Definitely interested!
@kayle Awesome! I'll send the payment as soon as I'm back home tonight and not on mobile. C: Thank you so much!
@kayle Awesome! I'll send the payment as soon as I'm back home tonight and not on mobile. C: Thank you so much!
@booker @pyr @cakecafe thank you! i'll ping you when it's all ready to go :)
@lapereau i agree, i do want it to be more noodly in the final but imp anatomy is weird and they're not nearly as twisty as spirals so i'm still trying to figure out how to draw a noodly but still dignified-looking imp! thank you!
@aibou sounds great!
@booker @pyr @cakecafe thank you! i'll ping you when it's all ready to go :)
@lapereau i agree, i do want it to be more noodly in the final but imp anatomy is weird and they're not nearly as twisty as spirals so i'm still trying to figure out how to draw a noodly but still dignified-looking imp! thank you!
@aibou sounds great!
@Kayle
Since my exalt team is Imperial/Spiral... yes, I'm VERY interested. :D
@Kayle
Since my exalt team is Imperial/Spiral... yes, I'm VERY interested. :D
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@kayle hell yeah put me down
@kayle hell yeah put me down
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Kayle How much would it cost for him + all his apparel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5010195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50102/5010195_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kayle
How much would it cost for him + all his apparel?

5010195_350.png
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@ithaca 40k base + 15k genes + 5k necklace + 5k wingpieces + 5k flower = 70k, not including the sash because it won't show up!
@ithaca 40k base + 15k genes + 5k necklace + 5k wingpieces + 5k flower = 70k, not including the sash because it won't show up!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20