Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snapper Adopts! -ON HOLD-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Lionrae AHHHHH FINALLY CUTE SNAPPER ADOPTS BLESS YOU can I order more than one at once? Please let me know when you can take new orders *___*
@Lionrae AHHHHH FINALLY CUTE SNAPPER ADOPTS BLESS YOU can I order more than one at once? Please let me know when you can take new orders *___*
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@Lionrae
Oh wow these are super awesome. :)
Can I bee added to your pinglist please for slots?
@Lionrae
Oh wow these are super awesome. :)
Can I bee added to your pinglist please for slots?
Ad%20Banner_zpsz2easiik.png
@Lionrae omg they look amazing i love them *0* and gyknya does look esp splendid here your will o embers r so good
@Lionrae omg they look amazing i love them *0* and gyknya does look esp splendid here your will o embers r so good
lolgsZt.gif
murS3sZ.png3NEkZS9.png
@Lionrae aaah can i be added to the pinglist these are so perfect ;; think i might have to buy one for myself and for a friend
@Lionrae aaah can i be added to the pinglist these are so perfect ;; think i might have to buy one for myself and for a friend
@Lionrae I'd like to be on the pinglist, please!
@Lionrae I'd like to be on the pinglist, please!
UGzgb1Q.pngQcZE4Kf.pngHqXMdD7.gifA0bcxUP.png6Mp9Ctr.gifP5tE5zM.pngmF0lXVs.gif
@divitineo @antrey @bunnykei @wordless @dorsia @hazardrampage @avei @zazunai
Thank you very much for your interest! You're already on the pinglist <3 I'll be accepting a maximum of two slots taken by the same user by opening, for those who were interested in getting more than one snap.

@lillyleaf101
Slots are all full right now, but they will reopen once I'm done with this batch. She'd be a bit pricey, I fear- all that apparel and the accent would probably make her 20kT more expensive than simpler dragons. At a gem to treasure ratio of 1:550, she'd be around 90 gems. If you're still interested, I can add you to the pinglist :)

@khalyeezy
I'm so glad you like them! They're beaauuuutifuuuul ;V;
@divitineo @antrey @bunnykei @wordless @dorsia @hazardrampage @avei @zazunai
Thank you very much for your interest! You're already on the pinglist <3 I'll be accepting a maximum of two slots taken by the same user by opening, for those who were interested in getting more than one snap.

@lillyleaf101
Slots are all full right now, but they will reopen once I'm done with this batch. She'd be a bit pricey, I fear- all that apparel and the accent would probably make her 20kT more expensive than simpler dragons. At a gem to treasure ratio of 1:550, she'd be around 90 gems. If you're still interested, I can add you to the pinglist :)

@khalyeezy
I'm so glad you like them! They're beaauuuutifuuuul ;V;
@lillyleaf101 Thank you! <3
@lillyleaf101 Thank you! <3
@Lionrae Could I be on the pinglist?
@Lionrae Could I be on the pinglist?
enhCzub.gif
@umbra Definitely! Writing you in already ;3
@umbra Definitely! Writing you in already ;3
@azarhy I'm very sorry, I left the accent out for now since I really didn't see the price I charge fair for how complicated this one was. I can add it if you'd like, but it'd suppose an increment of 15kT to the 35 kT price. Hope you like it, anyway! Thank you very much uvu [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/ed3f/f/2015/242/4/7/kiyuigh_by_thelionmedal-d97pj33.png[/img]
@azarhy I'm very sorry, I left the accent out for now since I really didn't see the price I charge fair for how complicated this one was. I can add it if you'd like, but it'd suppose an increment of 15kT to the 35 kT price. Hope you like it, anyway! Thank you very much uvu

kiyuigh_by_thelionmedal-d97pj33.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22