Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tri's Derg Pixel Adopts [RETIRED]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
@TribalDragon
I would also like to be on the pinglist for any possible reopenings!
I hope your life is great regardless of what happens, and good luck on your thesis!
@TribalDragon
I would also like to be on the pinglist for any possible reopenings!
I hope your life is great regardless of what happens, and good luck on your thesis!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@TribalDragon

Welcome back! I'd like to be pinged for the new thread!
@TribalDragon

Welcome back! I'd like to be pinged for the new thread!
V9BGaTz.png
@TribalDragon

I would like to stay on your pinglist please!

And no worries I know how RL (or routine) could take a toll out of you sometimes so yeah take your time! Wishing you the best for your thesis! ^^

@TribalDragon

I would like to stay on your pinglist please!

And no worries I know how RL (or routine) could take a toll out of you sometimes so yeah take your time! Wishing you the best for your thesis! ^^

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@TribalDragon I would like to *join* your pinglist, please, if that's allowed? :D They're lovely! And I'm not fussed about wait times either, life is life and you can't help that. x
@TribalDragon I would like to *join* your pinglist, please, if that's allowed? :D They're lovely! And I'm not fussed about wait times either, life is life and you can't help that. x
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@TribalDragon

Life happens and opens its maw to devour us every once in awhile, we understand! ;) May I please be added to your new ping list? ^^ And welcome back!!!
@TribalDragon

Life happens and opens its maw to devour us every once in awhile, we understand! ;) May I please be added to your new ping list? ^^ And welcome back!!!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifPGlS0vU_zpstvbvirzz.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
I'd still like to be on your pinglist. Thank you!
I'd still like to be on your pinglist. Thank you!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@TribalDragon

no negative response whatsoever since you know me, but I wouldn't mind being written to ping list in the new thread ewe *prepares to wait for eternity for that*
@TribalDragon

no negative response whatsoever since you know me, but I wouldn't mind being written to ping list in the new thread ewe *prepares to wait for eternity for that*
BOO!
@TribalDragon

Glad to hear you're back! If you do continue with the new adopts, I'd love to be pinged in the new thread. :3
@TribalDragon

Glad to hear you're back! If you do continue with the new adopts, I'd love to be pinged in the new thread. :3
ZJtBvjL.png
___N4C19f9.png E3f0Ocz.png 09eTHVt.png
____.....| dream dragons & projects
_______....|| always looking for art
I would also love to stay on the pinglist for any future works done! ^^ @tribaldragon
I would also love to stay on the pinglist for any future works done! ^^ @tribaldragon
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@TribalDragon
Not sure if I asked or saw this post before but I would like to be added to the ping list :)
@TribalDragon
Not sure if I asked or saw this post before but I would like to be added to the ping list :)
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102