Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW SHOP - LINK IN THREAD!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@styracosaurus
Can I get added to the wait list please?
@styracosaurus
Can I get added to the wait list please?
QBZFjBr.png
@Kaial
Alright, and now your boy is done!

@Leyatres, @Ototo, @blooo, @nanairo, @CheeseChatot, @LaughingZuru, @Shaniae, @Vixeon, @SpiderKingShal, @crossedxfingers, @sesshyowl, @Mitsuara

I'll be opening more slots later in the evening today, probably around 15:00 FR!

Also if there was anyone who got an adopt but wants to remain on the ping list, please remind me! I've just been purging everyone who received one without really thinking about it :o
@Kaial
Alright, and now your boy is done!

@Leyatres, @Ototo, @blooo, @nanairo, @CheeseChatot, @LaughingZuru, @Shaniae, @Vixeon, @SpiderKingShal, @crossedxfingers, @sesshyowl, @Mitsuara

I'll be opening more slots later in the evening today, probably around 15:00 FR!

Also if there was anyone who got an adopt but wants to remain on the ping list, please remind me! I've just been purging everyone who received one without really thinking about it :o
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus

Thank you! I'd like to still be on the pinglist, please!
@styracosaurus

Thank you! I'd like to still be on the pinglist, please!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@styracosaurus

Could I be added to your pinglist?
@styracosaurus

Could I be added to your pinglist?
8PTNkBq.png
@Kaial
Can-do!

@Araej
Done!
@Kaial
Can-do!

@Araej
Done!
hC2istt.png
@Leyatres, @Ototo, @blooo, @nanairo, @CheeseChatot, @LaughingZuru, @Shaniae, @Vixeon, @SpiderKingShal, @crossedxfingers, @sesshyowl, @Mitsuara, @Araej, @Kaial

5 slots open this time! Because we're headed into the start of the week (and I have to work), these might take a little longer to get done than the last batch. But, with some luck I'll still have them all done before the end of the week!
@Leyatres, @Ototo, @blooo, @nanairo, @CheeseChatot, @LaughingZuru, @Shaniae, @Vixeon, @SpiderKingShal, @crossedxfingers, @sesshyowl, @Mitsuara, @Araej, @Kaial

5 slots open this time! Because we're headed into the start of the week (and I have to work), these might take a little longer to get done than the last batch. But, with some luck I'll still have them all done before the end of the week!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus May I have a slot please? Do I need to repost my order form from the previous page? ^^
@styracosaurus May I have a slot please? Do I need to repost my order form from the previous page? ^^
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@styracosaurus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17862397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178624/17862397_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love one of this girl! Could I get all her apparel too, please?
@styracosaurus

17862397_350.png

I'd love one of this girl! Could I get all her apparel too, please?
pwyw_headshots_button_by_mitsuara-da3a81h.pngdanaus_icon_by_mitsuara-dag8xj5.pngcouple_adopt_button_by_mitsuara-dbbg80f.png
@styracosaurus
May i be added to the wait list please :)
@styracosaurus
May i be added to the wait list please :)
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
[s]@styracosaurus I have a Ridge girl id like to order, may I edit this post when I'm home? On mobile right now! Can't post the pic[/s] ALRIGHT HERE WE GO [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/2dec371ec4275c1f5be635cf66c44127/tumblr_o14rx5Wpnp1trvsf6o1_400.png[/img] She's a gen 1 that isn't gened yet, but she is red/sand/sand, earth eyes, with vipera, peregrine, and underbelly C: you can give her the same red mantle as Cadoc - they're gonna be partners!
@styracosaurus I have a Ridge girl id like to order, may I edit this post when I'm home? On mobile right now! Can't post the pic ALRIGHT HERE WE GO

tumblr_o14rx5Wpnp1trvsf6o1_400.png

She's a gen 1 that isn't gened yet, but she is red/sand/sand, earth eyes, with vipera, peregrine, and underbelly C: you can give her the same red mantle as Cadoc - they're gonna be partners!
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26