Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pixel Pixie Elk [15k Surprises]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LilithServil suprise me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5640563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56406/5640563_350.png[/img] [/url] i want something for this guys bio nudge nudge
@LilithServil suprise me
5640563_350.png
i want something for this guys bio nudge nudge
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
@LilithServil
Hello? Are you there? Sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to check you've gotten the orders from after your last post.
@LilithServil
Hello? Are you there? Sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to check you've gotten the orders from after your last post.
adopts.pngdragons.png
@Lilithservil I would love a surprise elk! These are so great!
@Lilithservil I would love a surprise elk! These are so great!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Zillua @tfaskywarp @momiji @Ressing @Mangoeclipse @CornixElecti @rahstis @Pyr @SweetPeony @momor9 @Uitwaaien @lovesnivy

Whoa hey there, sorry for the major delays, everyone. I've been super busy with school + tablet issues but I'm trying to get all of my orders wrapped up today! Anyone who hasn't had theirs done yet will be getting them shortly, though I have lost tabs on who has and hasn't sent in payment and my inbox has been swamped by other stuff since then.

@sharkbutt
I have everything on yours completed except for the accent before I stopped due to the issues mentioned above. Trying to have it finished tonight along with my other orders.
@Zillua @tfaskywarp @momiji @Ressing @Mangoeclipse @CornixElecti @rahstis @Pyr @SweetPeony @momor9 @Uitwaaien @lovesnivy

Whoa hey there, sorry for the major delays, everyone. I've been super busy with school + tablet issues but I'm trying to get all of my orders wrapped up today! Anyone who hasn't had theirs done yet will be getting them shortly, though I have lost tabs on who has and hasn't sent in payment and my inbox has been swamped by other stuff since then.

@sharkbutt
I have everything on yours completed except for the accent before I stopped due to the issues mentioned above. Trying to have it finished tonight along with my other orders.
V8I0CBG.gif

@LilithServil

I don't know if I've sent in my payment to be honest, I forgot I ordered one of these XD

@LilithServil

I don't know if I've sent in my payment to be honest, I forgot I ordered one of these XD
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti
I think only like 2-3 people sent payment without me okaying their orders, I've had it happened a few times. I think for the most part a lot of these have not been paid for yet, as far as I know?

Lemme know if you're still interested in one because I'm getting all of the surprise orders out of the way so I can work on some of the more detailed/time consuming ones.
@CornixElecti
I think only like 2-3 people sent payment without me okaying their orders, I've had it happened a few times. I think for the most part a lot of these have not been paid for yet, as far as I know?

Lemme know if you're still interested in one because I'm getting all of the surprise orders out of the way so I can work on some of the more detailed/time consuming ones.
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil
I'd love a surprise one :) I'll send payment now...... lol Sorry about all the confusion!!!
@LilithServil
I'd love a surprise one :) I'll send payment now...... lol Sorry about all the confusion!!!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Lilithservil I hadn't sent payment yet, I don't think. I think I was waiting for you to respond, haha. Just let me know when you want me to send!
@Lilithservil I hadn't sent payment yet, I don't think. I think I was waiting for you to respond, haha. Just let me know when you want me to send!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@lilithservil I paid you on 26 Nov! :)
@lilithservil I paid you on 26 Nov! :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
[quote name="SweetPeony" date=2015-10-02 14:30:19] @LilithServil I keep coming back to these, they are so CUTE! I must have one, so.. SURPRISE ME! <3 I prefer muted, limited palettes, kind of like [url=http://griffsnuff.deviantart.com/gallery/52065014/Fishies]these[/url]. Should I pay you now or later? [/quote] Hey there! Glad to see you kicking around! No worries about the delay. <3 I've gone ahead and sent you the 15k today. :)
SweetPeony wrote on 2015-10-02:
@LilithServil

I keep coming back to these, they are so CUTE! I must have one, so..

SURPRISE ME! <3

I prefer muted, limited palettes, kind of like these. Should I pay you now or later?

Hey there! Glad to see you kicking around! No worries about the delay. <3 I've gone ahead and sent you the 15k today. :)
Aey2_zpswdq3gaun.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8