Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Your dragon here | Chibi Adopts HIATUS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
@Ansitru Just let me know if it will be extra, and if so how much it will be, thank you so much!!! Also, its kinda hard to see but she does have Soil underbelly c:
@Ansitru Just let me know if it will be extra, and if so how much it will be, thank you so much!!! Also, its kinda hard to see but she does have Soil underbelly c:
3qKDKeH.png
@Nirwana: added you to the pinglist! c:

@Anemia
I think I can definitely include the accent, but I reckon that'll take me quite a bit of detailing to get it done properly. I'd estimate the adopt at 80kT with the accent, 50kT without. Please let me know if that's okay!

@Bakedcaketree
Confirmed as received! I'll have yours done shortly. :D

@Jenkow
I reckon I can add that flower-crown in without altering the line-art, so 50kT would cover it.
And thanks for pointing out that detail! I'll be sure to pay attention to the underbelly. : >
@Nirwana: added you to the pinglist! c:

@Anemia
I think I can definitely include the accent, but I reckon that'll take me quite a bit of detailing to get it done properly. I'd estimate the adopt at 80kT with the accent, 50kT without. Please let me know if that's okay!

@Bakedcaketree
Confirmed as received! I'll have yours done shortly. :D

@Jenkow
I reckon I can add that flower-crown in without altering the line-art, so 50kT would cover it.
And thanks for pointing out that detail! I'll be sure to pay attention to the underbelly. : >
tumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo1_100.giftumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo2_100.gif
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png
@ansitru sounds good to me! Would you mind waiting a day or two for payment? I'm really low on treasure and I have to stock back up. If it alright if you don't start on mine til I send payment?
@ansitru sounds good to me! Would you mind waiting a day or two for payment? I'm really low on treasure and I have to stock back up. If it alright if you don't start on mine til I send payment?
@Anemia That works for me! @Bakedcaketree Here you go! c: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/683c8a6a6665299b7494bea8c95e6f25/tumblr_nrnfoqKe9H1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png[/img]
@Anemia

That works for me!

@Bakedcaketree

Here you go! c:

tumblr_nrnfoqKe9H1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png
@ansitru thanks! (and wow what a typo in that last message, thats what i get for trying to type a message while half asleep lol)
@ansitru thanks! (and wow what a typo in that last message, thats what i get for trying to type a message while half asleep lol)
@Ansitru

Oh its lovely! But I thought she was going to have the flowerfall and crown on?
@Ansitru

Oh its lovely! But I thought she was going to have the flowerfall and crown on?
@bakedcaketree

!!

My apologies, I must've had a brainfart-moment earlier. I will have the fixed version in your inbox first thing tomorrow, I'm so sorry about that! D:
@bakedcaketree

!!

My apologies, I must've had a brainfart-moment earlier. I will have the fixed version in your inbox first thing tomorrow, I'm so sorry about that! D:
@Ansitru

Thank you so much, no rush! Life happens haha
@Ansitru

Thank you so much, no rush! Life happens haha
@Bakedcaketree And fixed! Apologies I missed the details at first. D: [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/7fbc838e52965f041bfe9bab2e8d5731/tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo1_250.png[/img] @Jenkow And yours is finished as well, I hope you like the adoptable! ; u ; [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/19c3adfcf48148104ccb8206f8b31a3b/tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo2_250.png[/img]
@Bakedcaketree

And fixed! Apologies I missed the details at first. D:
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo1_250.png

@Jenkow

And yours is finished as well, I hope you like the adoptable! ; u ;
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo2_250.png
@Nirwana

New slots are open, by the way. :D
@Nirwana

New slots are open, by the way. :D