Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Your dragon here | Chibi Adopts HIATUS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Ansitru
Thank you. ;v;
Dergs based off OCs are always my little babies.

I know it's small, and considering I just raided my chests I've saved for more treasure, I've got ... 192 kT to use and 100 gems.

For the white imp... his face markings and horns are two I know I do want included...?

For the black one, his necklace and scars? ;o;

I know the fur can be quite obscuring on the adoptables and they have quite a bit of it oops. I'm not very sure about their limb fur?
@Ansitru
Thank you. ;v;
Dergs based off OCs are always my little babies.

I know it's small, and considering I just raided my chests I've saved for more treasure, I've got ... 192 kT to use and 100 gems.

For the white imp... his face markings and horns are two I know I do want included...?

For the black one, his necklace and scars? ;o;

I know the fur can be quite obscuring on the adoptables and they have quite a bit of it oops. I'm not very sure about their limb fur?
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@hideki

Oh, they're based on OCs, too? That's pretty cool! I can't write a bio for my dragons to save my life, but I try, haha.

And I reckon I can do both dragons for 120kT, as the scars and necklace probably wouldn't require altering the line-art. (So I'll throw those in as a freebie :D).

The leg furs should be doable, I think. And if I alter the line-art to add them on one, I can immediately draw the second adoptable with that same lineart, I think. So I'd say that'd only be 10kT more at most.

I'm about to head to bed at the moment though, (currently on my tablet, not my pc with drawing programs), so I'll most likely ping you with the finished work first thing tomorrow-morning then. ; u ;
@hideki

Oh, they're based on OCs, too? That's pretty cool! I can't write a bio for my dragons to save my life, but I try, haha.

And I reckon I can do both dragons for 120kT, as the scars and necklace probably wouldn't require altering the line-art. (So I'll throw those in as a freebie :D).

The leg furs should be doable, I think. And if I alter the line-art to add them on one, I can immediately draw the second adoptable with that same lineart, I think. So I'd say that'd only be 10kT more at most.

I'm about to head to bed at the moment though, (currently on my tablet, not my pc with drawing programs), so I'll most likely ping you with the finished work first thing tomorrow-morning then. ; u ;
tumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo1_100.giftumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo2_100.gif
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png
@Ansitru

Aaah then I'm glad to give all my 130 kT then for these cutie babies!

I've been thinking of opening adoptables too since I also draw but I'm shy/lazy when it comes to drawing for others at moments. ;n; I think I tried once but I didn't get any responses.

I'll send over the payment now since you said you start after the payment. uou
I do hope you sleep well! And take your time. ;v;/
@Ansitru

Aaah then I'm glad to give all my 130 kT then for these cutie babies!

I've been thinking of opening adoptables too since I also draw but I'm shy/lazy when it comes to drawing for others at moments. ;n; I think I tried once but I didn't get any responses.

I'll send over the payment now since you said you start after the payment. uou
I do hope you sleep well! And take your time. ;v;/
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki

Aaah, thank you! ; u ;

Personally, I can really recommend prepping line-art and layers and everything if you're getting into adoptables. Art shops don' get as many nibbles from what I've persobally noticed.

Though, seeing as you've written some pretty amazing bios, you could also always set up a bio-shop? I know I for one can't write that well, so I'd gladly let someone who knows what they're doing write up the bios, haha.

And thank you! I'll be sure to do your babies justice. :>
@Hideki

Aaah, thank you! ; u ;

Personally, I can really recommend prepping line-art and layers and everything if you're getting into adoptables. Art shops don' get as many nibbles from what I've persobally noticed.

Though, seeing as you've written some pretty amazing bios, you could also always set up a bio-shop? I know I for one can't write that well, so I'd gladly let someone who knows what they're doing write up the bios, haha.

And thank you! I'll be sure to do your babies justice. :>
[size=2]@Ansitru If you're still open I would love to have two of these cute chibis for these guys I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE for the stupid dragons with their stupid accents and apparel I'm gonna throw at you but I just [i]need[/i] them as cheebs ;v;/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4274383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42744/4274383_350.png[/img] [/url] It would be great if you could add his accent aaand maybe maybe ....as much of the shiny jewelry n silk stuff as you want/can >> I would pay whatever you need me to, but of course I fully understand if you have better things to do than drawing ridiculously large amounts of jewelry, so you really don't have to! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14427261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144273/14427261_350.png[/img] [/url] Would love the accent here as well ( minus the blue part that I tried to cover up with the feathered wings) and whatever golden stuff you could add. Again, you really don't have to add anything, I would be fine with just the normal adopts! Just let me know my damage and I will shoot the money over to you asap
@Ansitru
If you're still open I would love to have two of these cute chibis for these guys
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE for the stupid dragons with their stupid accents and apparel I'm gonna throw at you but I just need them as cheebs ;v;/

4274383_350.png

It would be great if you could add his accent aaand maybe maybe ....as much of the shiny jewelry n silk stuff as you want/can >>
I would pay whatever you need me to, but of course I fully understand if you have better things to do than drawing ridiculously large amounts of jewelry, so you really don't have to!

14427261_350.png

Would love the accent here as well ( minus the blue part that I tried to cover up with the feathered wings) and whatever golden stuff you could add.

Again, you really don't have to add anything, I would be fine with just the normal adopts!
Just let me know my damage and I will shoot the money over to you asap
@Nirwana

I'm open, yep! :>

I think I can definitely add the accents for sure. For apparel, I'd have to see how much I can fit on canvas without obscuring too much of the dragon. How about: the silks and jewelery (and I have a petal-layer that I can tweak to match the petals around Caius, so that can be free of charge even).

The only thing I might be hesitant about is the solar blades, because those might obscure too much. D:
I'd round it up to 200kT in total, to fit in as much as I can, if that is okay with you?
@Nirwana

I'm open, yep! :>

I think I can definitely add the accents for sure. For apparel, I'd have to see how much I can fit on canvas without obscuring too much of the dragon. How about: the silks and jewelery (and I have a petal-layer that I can tweak to match the petals around Caius, so that can be free of charge even).

The only thing I might be hesitant about is the solar blades, because those might obscure too much. D:
I'd round it up to 200kT in total, to fit in as much as I can, if that is okay with you?
@Ansitru
!!! of course, thank you so much! Leave out whatever you want, cause the sure wear way too much ,_, I'll send the money in a second!
@Ansitru
!!! of course, thank you so much! Leave out whatever you want, cause the sure wear way too much ,_, I'll send the money in a second!
@Nirwana

I reckon it'll be an awesome challenge to see exactly how detailed I can make these. ; u ;
And I received your message & replied!
@Nirwana

I reckon it'll be an awesome challenge to see exactly how detailed I can make these. ; u ;
And I received your message & replied!
@Ansitru I finally have enough for one so I think I'm just gonna go ahead and order her and come back later if I decide on another one! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7707342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77074/7707342_350.png[/img] [/url] Her apparel is really simple and tiny, will there be anything extra for it? Its just a flowerfall and a flowercrown.
@Ansitru

I finally have enough for one so I think I'm just gonna go ahead and order her and come back later if I decide on another one!

7707342_350.png

Her apparel is really simple and tiny, will there be anything extra for it? Its just a flowerfall and a flowercrown.

@BakedCakeTree

Yay! :D

I have a layer for petals already that can be tweaked, so I can do that one free of charge. And for the flowercrown: the same, if I can simplify and add it in without needing to tweak the line-art.

I can already note you down for the slot, if you'd like? There are two slots ahead of yours at the moment, but I reckon I should still be able to finish yours tomorrow. :>
@BakedCakeTree

Yay! :D

I have a layer for petals already that can be tweaked, so I can do that one free of charge. And for the flowercrown: the same, if I can simplify and add it in without needing to tweak the line-art.

I can already note you down for the slot, if you'd like? There are two slots ahead of yours at the moment, but I reckon I should still be able to finish yours tomorrow. :>
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27