Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pusill's Chibi Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61
@Pusillanimous
Well that's a lot of ravens, haha! Thank you so much, amazing as always!
@Pusillanimous
Well that's a lot of ravens, haha! Thank you so much, amazing as always!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Pusillanimous He's adorable!! Thank you.
@Pusillanimous He's adorable!! Thank you.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

@LostSerenity [center]It's no trouble at all! I know a lot of newbies are often confused by this thread. Basically, Adoptables are no different from the Art Sales. Adoptables (Adopts for short) are just forms of art that players buy, usually of their dragons. The thing that makes Adopts different from the Art Sales is that instead of having a whole new drawing/Lore writing/etc made, there are bases to them that are usually re-colored or have details added to them to make them custom to the user that buys them! :) For example, THIS is the base I use for my tundra adoptable. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YBBD1BD.png[/img][/center] And then this is what they could look like after they are customized: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2UqW0nv.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/N8zeAqO.png[/img][/center] People usually put art of their dragons in those dragons' bios. So when someone says they want to fill their lair with my chibis, it probably means they want to get a lot of chibis of each of their dragons! I hope that helps! [/center]
@LostSerenity
It's no trouble at all! I know a lot of newbies are often confused by this thread. Basically, Adoptables are no different from the Art Sales. Adoptables (Adopts for short) are just forms of art that players buy, usually of their dragons. The thing that makes Adopts different from the Art Sales is that instead of having a whole new drawing/Lore writing/etc made, there are bases to them that are usually re-colored or have details added to them to make them custom to the user that buys them! :) For example, THIS is the base I use for my tundra adoptable.
YBBD1BD.png

And then this is what they could look like after they are customized:
2UqW0nv.pngN8zeAqO.png

People usually put art of their dragons in those dragons' bios. So when someone says they want to fill their lair with my chibis, it probably means they want to get a lot of chibis of each of their dragons!

I hope that helps!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous Ah ok! also may i ask how are ppl putting those things at the bottom of the posts like how u have that sno cones raffle thing and your tiny tuntuns
@Pusillanimous Ah ok! also may i ask how are ppl putting those things at the bottom of the posts like how u have that sno cones raffle thing and your tiny tuntuns
tumblr_nsj9cjpPvW1u638txo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsfkovAKMM1qinm24_500.pngtumblr_inline_nsfkp07Ou41qinm24_500.pngtumblr_nsj9cjpPvW1u638txo4_100.pngE46ueXE.gif
@Pusillanimous

Ping me when you have slots open!!
@Pusillanimous

Ping me when you have slots open!!
lh5eiml.png
@LostSerenity

Of course! If you look at the very top where you have your Treasure and Gem count and your gauges, right beside your username is a drop-down arrow. Click it and go to account settings. Then go to forum signature and hit edit. Your signature is the box thing. :) The box's dimensions are around 550 x 100 px, so I'd try to put something in there within that!
@LostSerenity

Of course! If you look at the very top where you have your Treasure and Gem count and your gauges, right beside your username is a drop-down arrow. Click it and go to account settings. Then go to forum signature and hit edit. Your signature is the box thing. :) The box's dimensions are around 550 x 100 px, so I'd try to put something in there within that!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous TY SO MUCH!
@Pusillanimous TY SO MUCH!
tumblr_nsj9cjpPvW1u638txo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsfkovAKMM1qinm24_500.pngtumblr_inline_nsfkp07Ou41qinm24_500.pngtumblr_nsj9cjpPvW1u638txo4_100.pngE46ueXE.gif
@LostSerenity

No problem! :) Nice signature!
@LostSerenity

No problem! :) Nice signature!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous thx >.<
@Pusillanimous thx >.<
@Pusillanimous sorry for being annoying but is there like a way to center them? ;-;
@Pusillanimous sorry for being annoying but is there like a way to center them? ;-;
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61