Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pusill's Chibi Adopts [CLOSED]
@Pusillanimous can I be added to your pinglist for breeds? I'm really looking for ridgebacks and faes ;;

also im with spiderlings, i never want to come off your pinglist :| theyre too cute. I will be stopping by after the festival sometime for more ;;
@Pusillanimous can I be added to your pinglist for breeds? I'm really looking for ridgebacks and faes ;;

also im with spiderlings, i never want to come off your pinglist :| theyre too cute. I will be stopping by after the festival sometime for more ;;
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
@Pusillanimous You really surprised me there! XD Name of Dragon: Seti Breed of Dragon: Pearlcatcher BBCode Pic of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14095328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140954/14095328_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel?: I would like his apparel, but I don't want to make it too complicated for you. So if we have at least the accent I will be happy all the same. Accent? (if any): Yes, please. Accent: KingSunglass Pastel Outline Color: Whatever you think looks best will work for me! :3 Other specifics: Put his name in a reasonable spot? Preferred form of payment: I think treasure.
@Pusillanimous
You really surprised me there! XD

Name of Dragon: Seti

Breed of Dragon: Pearlcatcher

BBCode Pic of Dragon:
14095328_350.png

Apparel?: I would like his apparel, but I don't want to make it too complicated for you. So if we have at least the accent I will be happy all the same.

Accent? (if any): Yes, please. Accent: KingSunglass

Pastel Outline Color: Whatever you think looks best will work for me! :3

Other specifics: Put his name in a reasonable spot?

Preferred form of payment: I think treasure.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
@Pusillanimous Omg, that was fast and he is so cute! Thank you again. Don't put me off your pinglist, I may come back another time.
@Pusillanimous Omg, that was fast and he is so cute! Thank you again. Don't put me off your pinglist, I may come back another time.
+9 hours from FR site OFFLINE

Rapture Academy | Sad plaguelings? Come here! | Sad user? Come here! |
Wanted dragons | Familiars

@Pusillanimous Keep me on your pinglist please? And thank you very much! He is gorgeous~
@Pusillanimous Keep me on your pinglist please? And thank you very much! He is gorgeous~
GRmuABI.png
@Pusillanimous
Ahh, so cute! Thank you!

Could I be also added to the slots pinglist? And do you ever plan doing imps? If you do, I'd like to be added to a pinglist for those.
@Pusillanimous
Ahh, so cute! Thank you!

Could I be also added to the slots pinglist? And do you ever plan doing imps? If you do, I'd like to be added to a pinglist for those.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Pusillanimous [b]Name of Dragon:[/b] Terz [b] Breed of Dragon: [/b]Snapper [b] BBCode Pic of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7801401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78015/7801401_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] All (If the tail feathers are too hard, tell me) [b] Pastel Outline Color:[/b] some light purple [b] Other specifics:[/b] N/A [b]Any due date?:[/b] N/A [b]Preferred form of payment:[/b] gems, please
@Pusillanimous

Name of Dragon: Terz

Breed of Dragon:
Snapper

BBCode Pic of Dragon:

7801401_350.png

Apparel: All (If the tail feathers are too hard, tell me)

Pastel Outline Color:
some light purple

Other specifics:
N/A

Any due date?: N/A

Preferred form of payment: gems, please
@MamaRi @seepratintti

Oh man, thank you! :D But yeah, I plan on doing ALL the breeds eventually, it really just depends on when I get inspiration for them. Either way, you've been added!
@MamaRi @seepratintti

Oh man, thank you! :D But yeah, I plan on doing ALL the breeds eventually, it really just depends on when I get inspiration for them. Either way, you've been added!
@DapperQueen

The apparel is no trouble at all! :) Your adopt will be 63kT will all the apparel, the name, and the accent!

@Lolschen

No problem! :) You little cutie costs 32kT.
@DapperQueen

The apparel is no trouble at all! :) Your adopt will be 63kT will all the apparel, the name, and the accent!

@Lolschen

No problem! :) You little cutie costs 32kT.
@Pusillanimous So, 64 gems? xD
@Pusillanimous So, 64 gems? xD
@Lolschen

Oh dang it! XD Yes, 64 gems. I always calculate in treasure, what is wrong with me?
@Lolschen

Oh dang it! XD Yes, 64 gems. I always calculate in treasure, what is wrong with me?