Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Riley's RB/WC! [HOLD] Taking pinglist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Rileybean Hello there! These look adorable and would just love one of my darling! [b]Username:[/b] DazzleSpecs [b]Dragon's name: [/b] Floss [b]Image of the dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14472155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144722/14472155_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Element of dragon: [/b] Light [b]Gene, primary:[/b] Iridescent, Rose [b]Gene, tertiary:[/b] Underbelly, Ice [b]Apparel:[/b] Just her necklace! [b]Accent: [/b] None [b]Larger version: [/b] No, thank you! Thank you very much!
@Rileybean
Hello there! These look adorable and would just love one of my darling!

Username: DazzleSpecs
Dragon's name: Floss
Image of the dragon:

14472155_350.png

Element of dragon: Light
Gene, primary: Iridescent, Rose
Gene, tertiary: Underbelly, Ice
Apparel: Just her necklace!
Accent: None
Larger version: No, thank you!

Thank you very much!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Hi @DazzleSpecs I can for sure do one for Floss! Both Iridescent and Underbelly are free, but since the necklace is small, I'll only charge 2k. How does 22k treasure total sound?
Hi @DazzleSpecs I can for sure do one for Floss! Both Iridescent and Underbelly are free, but since the necklace is small, I'll only charge 2k. How does 22k treasure total sound?
tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
@Rileybean
That sounds absolutely perfect! Thank you very much, treasure will be on it's way over now!
@Rileybean
That sounds absolutely perfect! Thank you very much, treasure will be on it's way over now!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Rileybean these are awesome busts and perf for 2-column bios :D i'd love one if possible~ Username: avey Dragon's name: Caenis Image of the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3170370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31704/3170370_350.png[/img] [/url] Element of dragon: light Gene, primary: iri Gene, tertiary: n/a Apparel: possibly her wreath if you think you can get it to match the style of the rest but it is not necessary c: if not can you do the light emblem? Accent: light runes Larger version: sure! i'd like both sizes also i'd love to be added to a pinglist for new breeds (esp Wildclaws!)
@Rileybean
these are awesome busts and perf for 2-column bios :D i'd love one if possible~

Username: avey
Dragon's name: Caenis
Image of the dragon:

3170370_350.png

Element of dragon: light
Gene, primary: iri
Gene, tertiary: n/a
Apparel: possibly her wreath if you think you can get it to match the style of the rest but it is not necessary c: if not can you do the light emblem?
Accent: light runes
Larger version: sure! i'd like both sizes

also i'd love to be added to a pinglist for new breeds (esp Wildclaws!)
@avey Yayy! Aw man that girl is super pretty! Since Iri is free, she'll just be the base 20k, plus 10k for two pieces of apparel (I can definitely do the emblem and the wreath if you want both!) And I can add you to the list, of course :)
@avey Yayy! Aw man that girl is super pretty! Since Iri is free, she'll just be the base 20k, plus 10k for two pieces of apparel (I can definitely do the emblem and the wreath if you want both!) And I can add you to the list, of course :)
tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
@Rileybean
oh great, that's awesome! and thank you I try haha c:

i think the wreath would be enough, i just wanted /something/ on her head so she wasn't naked if that makes sense lol
May I get a with apparel and a without version? I'll go ahead and send payment if that's alright~
@Rileybean
oh great, that's awesome! and thank you I try haha c:

i think the wreath would be enough, i just wanted /something/ on her head so she wasn't naked if that makes sense lol
May I get a with apparel and a without version? I'll go ahead and send payment if that's alright~
@avey Oh I totally get it. And you can definitely get a wreath/no wreath version... do you want the large and small for both of them (so four images total)?
@avey Oh I totally get it. And you can definitely get a wreath/no wreath version... do you want the large and small for both of them (so four images total)?
@Rileybean yeah, if that's not too much of a pain to do. thanks so much!
@Rileybean yeah, if that's not too much of a pain to do. thanks so much!
@avey no problem at all! Since I'm not doing the emblem, your total is only 25k now c:
@avey no problem at all! Since I'm not doing the emblem, your total is only 25k now c:
@Rileybean I've picked mine up, thank you :) she looks great!
@Rileybean I've picked mine up, thank you :) she looks great!
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17