Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Riley's RB/WC! [HOLD] Taking pinglist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Rileybean

So I take it you're out of spots now P: ?
@Rileybean

So I take it you're out of spots now P: ?
UngFDlB.png
@Hellvetica nope! I have four open if you want to sing one!
@Hellvetica nope! I have four open if you want to sing one!
tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
@RileyBean Yes definitely !! Username: Hellvetica Dragon's name: Cavity (with a heart on the i, preferably) Image of the dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137748/13774762_350.png[/img] Gene, primary: Rose Basic Gene, tertiary: Pink Underbelly Apparel: Pink Wooly Coat Accent: Candy Baron Larger version: Yes please (: (i know it's kinda hard to see, but on the nose there are shiny pink stripes as well as sprinkles on the head :y)
@RileyBean

Yes definitely !!

Username: Hellvetica

Dragon's name: Cavity (with a heart on the i, preferably)

Image of the dragon:

13774762_350.png

Gene, primary: Rose Basic

Gene, tertiary: Pink Underbelly

Apparel: Pink Wooly Coat

Accent: Candy Baron

Larger version: Yes please (:

(i know it's kinda hard to see, but on the nose there are shiny pink stripes as well as sprinkles on the head :y)
UngFDlB.png
@rileybean I'd like one of [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140884/14088333_350.png[/img] please :) Username: snowpea Dragon's name: she doesn't have a name yet, could you just leave the scroll blank? Image of the dragon: see above Gene, primary: crystal Gene, tertiary: gembond Apparel: none Accent: none Larger version: Y
@rileybean I'd like one of 14088333_350.png please :)

Username: snowpea
Dragon's name: she doesn't have a name yet, could you just leave the scroll blank?
Image of the dragon: see above
Gene, primary: crystal
Gene, tertiary: gembond
Apparel: none
Accent: none
Larger version: Y
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Hellvetica omg he's so pretty. Since basic and UB are free, the accent is small, and the full furry coat won't show up on the bust, how does 25k treasure sound?

@snowpea waahhh she's too shiny *-* For two genes that'll come to 30k! And I can definitely leave the scroll blank, and I can save the .psd file if you want to add a name at a later time, I can just resend you the file with the name.
@Hellvetica omg he's so pretty. Since basic and UB are free, the accent is small, and the full furry coat won't show up on the bust, how does 25k treasure sound?

@snowpea waahhh she's too shiny *-* For two genes that'll come to 30k! And I can definitely leave the scroll blank, and I can save the .psd file if you want to add a name at a later time, I can just resend you the file with the name.
tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
@rileybean I probably won't decide on a name anytime soon - I've got dragons I've had for over a year who are still nameless. So no need to save the file c:
@rileybean I probably won't decide on a name anytime soon - I've got dragons I've had for over a year who are still nameless. So no need to save the file c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Rileybean

Wooo sorry i fell asleep, haha. Butyeah ! that sounds great, I'll send the money right now (; also thanks omg i love Cavity uvu there needs to be more pastel ridgies >:I
@Rileybean

Wooo sorry i fell asleep, haha. Butyeah ! that sounds great, I'll send the money right now (; also thanks omg i love Cavity uvu there needs to be more pastel ridgies >:I
UngFDlB.png
Yay! No worries it's all good. I'm so excited to draw him omg I love pastel ridgies like they should be dark and brooding and aggressive but like here's my happy spring fellow he likes flowers and peas and candy :3c
Yay! No worries it's all good. I'm so excited to draw him omg I love pastel ridgies like they should be dark and brooding and aggressive but like here's my happy spring fellow he likes flowers and peas and candy :3c
All current orders are fulfilled and all six+ slots are open again! :)
All current orders are fulfilled and all six+ slots are open again! :)
@Rileybean

she looks amazing thank you ^^
@Rileybean

she looks amazing thank you ^^
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17