Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ridgeback Interest Check [CLOSED]
1 2
[url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1489914/1]We are open! Thanks for all your support everyone! [/url] [s]Hi everyone! I'm starting my first set of adoptables, but before I work on more genes, I wanted to gauge interest on them. [img]http://i.imgur.com/R31SlpF.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/lMZ8soX.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AMJtUpJ.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/GuaSWfE.png[/img] All Primary and tertiary genes would be available, as well as accents and some apperal (prices would be determined between us). I'd probably charge a base of 20kT for them, then extra for extras/certain genes. No charge for the name on the bottom (I'll write it nice on the actual adoptables, or use a font if you'd prefer.) If there's interest here, I'll definitely set up shop tomorrow and ping anyone interested, so let me know if you like them! [quote]Future pinglist: @bel @LordOfTheDeer @kitleer @Grifter @czargosa[/quote] I'm also deciding between a large and smaller size (570x770 and 370x570) so if you have a preference, feel free to tell me! Thanks! [/s]
We are open! Thanks for all your support everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm starting my first set of adoptables, but before I work on more genes, I wanted to gauge interest on them.
R31SlpF.pnglMZ8soX.png
AMJtUpJ.pngGuaSWfE.png
All Primary and tertiary genes would be available, as well as accents and some apperal (prices would be determined between us). I'd probably charge a base of 20kT for them, then extra for extras/certain genes. No charge for the name on the bottom (I'll write it nice on the actual adoptables, or use a font if you'd prefer.) If there's interest here, I'll definitely set up shop tomorrow and ping anyone interested, so let me know if you like them!
Quote:
Future pinglist: @bel @LordOfTheDeer @kitleer @Grifter @czargosa
I'm also deciding between a large and smaller size (570x770 and 370x570) so if you have a preference, feel free to tell me! Thanks!

tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
@bel ?
@bel ?
tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
@Rileybean

sign me upppppp!! i really like how the name scrolls turned out btw a+
@Rileybean

sign me upppppp!! i really like how the name scrolls turned out btw a+
HBuuxZg.png
I'm interested! Could I have a ping when you decide to sell?
Also I prefer the smaller size because idk. c:
I'm interested! Could I have a ping when you decide to sell?
Also I prefer the smaller size because idk. c:
aPEZ8RI.png
Got you both. Thank you! c:
Got you both. Thank you! c:
oh yes i wanted the small size also btw, just to fit nice on a profile c:
oh yes i wanted the small size also btw, just to fit nice on a profile c:
HBuuxZg.png
@rileybean
I'd totally be interested if you decide to do this.
@rileybean
I'd totally be interested if you decide to do this.
They/Them
@Rileybean
oh so many hecks of yes

i'd be on these like butter on bread
i would probably buy more ridgies for the sole purpose of getting these

ping me when you decide to sell?? or if you ever make any other species????
@Rileybean
oh so many hecks of yes

i'd be on these like butter on bread
i would probably buy more ridgies for the sole purpose of getting these

ping me when you decide to sell?? or if you ever make any other species????
T5K676v.png
@Rileybean

These are great!! Toss me on a pinglist for 'em if you decide to sell!
@Rileybean

These are great!! Toss me on a pinglist for 'em if you decide to sell!
Ah thanks you guys for all your interest! I'll definitely set up a shop tomorrow (probably...) and ping you all! And @Grifter, I'll definitely let you know if I make another species c:
Ah thanks you guys for all your interest! I'll definitely set up a shop tomorrow (probably...) and ping you all! And @Grifter, I'll definitely let you know if I make another species c:
1 2