Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | your dragon as a SHARK! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72
@neonpine Yeah I know it's kind of ridiculous rn!!! I'm open to waiting list ideas but I'm just not sure how to do it in a way that's fair to everyone without going back through my board and organizing my pinglist by who asked first. :C Not that I'd call the current system very fair either but I'm trying.

The reason I'm also not letting people pay upfront to be guaranteed the next slot is because that sort of undermines the slot system (which is in place so I can keep track of money and dragons and such easier)

I've thought of letting people pay extra to have theirs done RIGHT NOW but that seems kind of wrong to me. Basically I'm open to suggestions if you've got them.

EDIT:

@Talismarr I can add a few feathers no problem! 37k please c:
@neonpine Yeah I know it's kind of ridiculous rn!!! I'm open to waiting list ideas but I'm just not sure how to do it in a way that's fair to everyone without going back through my board and organizing my pinglist by who asked first. :C Not that I'd call the current system very fair either but I'm trying.

The reason I'm also not letting people pay upfront to be guaranteed the next slot is because that sort of undermines the slot system (which is in place so I can keep track of money and dragons and such easier)

I've thought of letting people pay extra to have theirs done RIGHT NOW but that seems kind of wrong to me. Basically I'm open to suggestions if you've got them.

EDIT:

@Talismarr I can add a few feathers no problem! 37k please c:
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Brit -- I could probably go through and give you the order of your ping list by date via who posted in thread if you wanted, by tomorrow afternoon (bed soon, therapies in the morning) if that would help you out any? I could even make you a spreadsheet thinger. I likes doing those kinds of things and it'd give me something to do--- SO um let me know if that'd be helpful? C:
@Brit -- I could probably go through and give you the order of your ping list by date via who posted in thread if you wanted, by tomorrow afternoon (bed soon, therapies in the morning) if that would help you out any? I could even make you a spreadsheet thinger. I likes doing those kinds of things and it'd give me something to do--- SO um let me know if that'd be helpful? C:
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@Ghostgirl32 Oh yes, that would be wonderful! I think transferring to a long priority list is probably the best in the long run. (I can also give you a discount on your shark(s) for helping me if you want!)

I can either just pm you the names on my current list or add a gmail address of yours to my pinglist spreadsheet as an editor - whatever you want! (PM me for further discussion)
@Ghostgirl32 Oh yes, that would be wonderful! I think transferring to a long priority list is probably the best in the long run. (I can also give you a discount on your shark(s) for helping me if you want!)

I can either just pm you the names on my current list or add a gmail address of yours to my pinglist spreadsheet as an editor - whatever you want! (PM me for further discussion)
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit Ahh ghostgirl32 is sos nice to offer the help of organizing. I happen to have the same problem as the user before that just not on at the moment to catch you before you fill up again on yer slots. Just know I am still very interested and will wait however long it takes!! haha
@brit Ahh ghostgirl32 is sos nice to offer the help of organizing. I happen to have the same problem as the user before that just not on at the moment to catch you before you fill up again on yer slots. Just know I am still very interested and will wait however long it takes!! haha
1687ujb.png7az1aeY.gif14mcmci.png
@tollyzeekay We're going to switch over to a first come first serve system based on the order y'all were added to the pinglist :'D The awesome interest so far means a lot to me!
@tollyzeekay We're going to switch over to a first come first serve system based on the order y'all were added to the pinglist :'D The awesome interest so far means a lot to me!
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Amanda the price would depend on if you want some of her apparel or not! I've added you to the waiting list / ping list for slots.
@Amanda the price would depend on if you want some of her apparel or not! I've added you to the waiting list / ping list for slots.
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
Hi everybody! I've decided based on your feedback to move to a waiting list / first come first serve method instead of the current PINGLIST CHAOS method. Here is the current list:

1) @tolkien 2) @Fiorgynn 3) @kingeri 4) @Pandonkey 5) @Dweeb 5.5) @TeatimeRationale 6) @iBrBz 7) @Rarmeowz 8) @soratec 9) @BloodyAngel12 10) @neonpine 11) @teaprince 12) @tollyzeekay 13) @Sharpedo 14) @willowminnow 15) @totallynotsuper 16) @Ghostgirl32 17) @Kweh 18) @Amanda

Compiled according to your first post in the thread by Ghostgirl32 (thank you so much!) This method should be more fair so that wait times are more even. I'll be pinging people for payment and/or to post their dragon(s) individually or in small groups instead of pinging everyone.

You have 48 hours to send payment after your ping after which I'll start on the next person in line (but you will stay at the top of the waiting list) if you don't respond the second time I will have to move you to the bottom to keep things flowing.

If you are no longer interested, please let me know at any time.

TeatimeRationale - I'm sorry but I missed your post the first time and never added you to the pinglist in the first place!!! You've got a spot now.

tolkien, Fiorgynn, and kingeri - I'm ready to start your sharks! Please send payment asap and repost your dragons if you wanted apparel (If you just want the dragon I have the ID #s that you originally posted so no need to repost if it's the same dragon you want)
Hi everybody! I've decided based on your feedback to move to a waiting list / first come first serve method instead of the current PINGLIST CHAOS method. Here is the current list:

1) @tolkien 2) @Fiorgynn 3) @kingeri 4) @Pandonkey 5) @Dweeb 5.5) @TeatimeRationale 6) @iBrBz 7) @Rarmeowz 8) @soratec 9) @BloodyAngel12 10) @neonpine 11) @teaprince 12) @tollyzeekay 13) @Sharpedo 14) @willowminnow 15) @totallynotsuper 16) @Ghostgirl32 17) @Kweh 18) @Amanda

Compiled according to your first post in the thread by Ghostgirl32 (thank you so much!) This method should be more fair so that wait times are more even. I'll be pinging people for payment and/or to post their dragon(s) individually or in small groups instead of pinging everyone.

You have 48 hours to send payment after your ping after which I'll start on the next person in line (but you will stay at the top of the waiting list) if you don't respond the second time I will have to move you to the bottom to keep things flowing.

If you are no longer interested, please let me know at any time.

TeatimeRationale - I'm sorry but I missed your post the first time and never added you to the pinglist in the first place!!! You've got a spot now.

tolkien, Fiorgynn, and kingeri - I'm ready to start your sharks! Please send payment asap and repost your dragons if you wanted apparel (If you just want the dragon I have the ID #s that you originally posted so no need to repost if it's the same dragon you want)
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit Oh, I'm glad to hear that! I use the same method - everybody gets a turn sooner or later without having to worry about being on at the same time as I am. ^^
@brit Oh, I'm glad to hear that! I use the same method - everybody gets a turn sooner or later without having to worry about being on at the same time as I am. ^^
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@brit can you pop me back on the bottom of the waiting list please so I can get another one? :-D I'm in love with these!
@brit can you pop me back on the bottom of the waiting list please so I can get another one? :-D I'm in love with these!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
Aaah gosh, thank you o: @brit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8179872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81799/8179872_350.png[/img] [/url] no accessories, and would it be possible to have her accent added to the dorsal for an extra 5k? thanks again! ;v;
Aaah gosh, thank you o: @brit

8179872_350.png

no accessories, and would it be possible to have her accent added to the dorsal for an extra 5k?

thanks again! ;v;
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72