Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hungry Wildclaws (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Lizzi

Could you put me on the waitlist? :o I don't wanna overwhelm you, but your work is gorgeous!!
@Lizzi

Could you put me on the waitlist? :o I don't wanna overwhelm you, but your work is gorgeous!!
084d01fdcf547c6af827b77410006db7.png
@Squeaksie
Thank you for the kind words! ;v; I can certainly put you on the waitlist. Would you like to fill out an order form now so I can give you a price quote, or would you rather wait for me to get through my queue first?
@Squeaksie
Thank you for the kind words! ;v; I can certainly put you on the waitlist. Would you like to fill out an order form now so I can give you a price quote, or would you rather wait for me to get through my queue first?
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

You're very welcome! >u< And I can wait until your queue is over, no rush!
@Lizzi

You're very welcome! >u< And I can wait until your queue is over, no rush!
084d01fdcf547c6af827b77410006db7.png
@lizzi its alright! Ill still go with meat :D
@lizzi its alright! Ill still go with meat :D
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses Your adopt is done! Please send me 70k when you can. [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/fe1e/f/2015/171/f/c/hungrywildclawpooses500_by_friedsnipe-d8y3mx1.png[/img] also rawr super spooky closeup [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/b285/f/2015/171/e/2/hungrywildclawpoosescloseup_by_friedsnipe-d8y3my6.png[/img]
@pooses Your adopt is done! Please send me 70k when you can.

hungrywildclawpooses500_by_friedsnipe-d8y3mx1.png

also rawr super spooky closeup
hungrywildclawpoosescloseup_by_friedsnipe-d8y3my6.png
@Lizzy omg shes gorgeous!! I think you mightve missed out her tiger gene? I think i might've missed it out too orz--ill send payment in a bit though, let me know if ill have to pay more for the tiger, sorry!! ;0;

Id also like to get another one so, pinglist if you're full? :)
@Lizzy omg shes gorgeous!! I think you mightve missed out her tiger gene? I think i might've missed it out too orz--ill send payment in a bit though, let me know if ill have to pay more for the tiger, sorry!! ;0;

Id also like to get another one so, pinglist if you're full? :)
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses oh yeah CRAP ONE SEC I'll fix that :'D and I can certainly put you on the waitlist for next round's orders!
@pooses oh yeah CRAP ONE SEC I'll fix that :'D and I can certainly put you on the waitlist for next round's orders!
@pooses Here you go, sorry for the confusion ;-; (also tyvm for the tip!) [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/7cc0/f/2015/171/2/b/hungrywildclawpooses500_by_friedsnipe-d8y3rck.png[/img]
@pooses
Here you go, sorry for the confusion ;-; (also tyvm for the tip!)

hungrywildclawpooses500_by_friedsnipe-d8y3rck.png
Just another note for the thread, I've raised the base price for all adopts to 70k (originally 50k). I end up spending a lot of time on each of these, redoing the shading layer each time, and never reusing assets for genes. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;A;

This price change only applies to any reservations made after this post. If your reservation for a slot came before this post, then you're still on the 50k base price. :)
Just another note for the thread, I've raised the base price for all adopts to 70k (originally 50k). I end up spending a lot of time on each of these, redoing the shading layer each time, and never reusing assets for genes. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;A;

This price change only applies to any reservations made after this post. If your reservation for a slot came before this post, then you're still on the 50k base price. :)
@Lizzi
I'd still want the meat thank you! :>
@Lizzi
I'd still want the meat thank you! :>
Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18