Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hungry Wildclaws (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Lizzi
Probably best to wait, I'm not sure how quickly I'll make the money.
@Lizzi
Probably best to wait, I'm not sure how quickly I'll make the money.
@Lizzi Picture of your wildclaw:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9612964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96130/9612964_350.png[/img] [/url] Food that you'd like your wildclaw to be eating: How about some kind of blue popsicle?? Paying in gems or treasure?: Can you mix? Like half gems half treasure? Otherwise I'll pay in treasure Anything else you'd like me to know: The only apparel I'd like him to have are the flowercrown, moonglow thorns and glowclaws. The filigree armor is not important. How much would that all be, and payment before or after?
@Lizzi

Picture of your wildclaw:
9612964_350.png

Food that you'd like your wildclaw to be eating: How about some kind of blue popsicle??
Paying in gems or treasure?: Can you mix? Like half gems half treasure? Otherwise I'll pay in treasure
Anything else you'd like me to know: The only apparel I'd like him to have are the flowercrown, moonglow thorns and glowclaws. The filigree armor is not important. How much would that all be, and payment before or after?
Going to make one minor change to this adoptable thread. Swapping the food item that your wildclaw is eating will be free! Feels like it defeats the purpose of having a hungry wildclaw thread if I charge extra for food, lol.

@Sais Received your payment, thank you! I'll refund you 5k, now that the food item comes free.

@pooses @Mikixen If you'd like to request a food item that is different from the model, please do let me know, now that it's free.

@numb Just letting you know that the price on your wildclaw adopt has been reduced to 75k (originally 80k) since the food comes free now.

@Weasel Pinging you as well to let you know.
Going to make one minor change to this adoptable thread. Swapping the food item that your wildclaw is eating will be free! Feels like it defeats the purpose of having a hungry wildclaw thread if I charge extra for food, lol.

@Sais Received your payment, thank you! I'll refund you 5k, now that the food item comes free.

@pooses @Mikixen If you'd like to request a food item that is different from the model, please do let me know, now that it's free.

@numb Just letting you know that the price on your wildclaw adopt has been reduced to 75k (originally 80k) since the food comes free now.

@Weasel Pinging you as well to let you know.
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi
Thank you for letting me know! ^^
@Lizzi
Thank you for letting me know! ^^
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@Armsfodinner
90k! (5k for tiger, 10k for current, 10k for crackle, 5k for flower crown, 10k for thorns, no charge for glowing claws, no charge for blue popsicle)

Feel free to mix gems and treasure. I go by the conversion 400t:1g. And you can choose to pay now or after I'm done with the adopt, whichever's more convenient for you!
@Armsfodinner
90k! (5k for tiger, 10k for current, 10k for crackle, 5k for flower crown, 10k for thorns, no charge for glowing claws, no charge for blue popsicle)

Feel free to mix gems and treasure. I go by the conversion 400t:1g. And you can choose to pay now or after I'm done with the adopt, whichever's more convenient for you!
@Lizzi Got it! Do you want payment before or after??
@Lizzi Got it! Do you want payment before or after??
@Armsfodinner eep! edited my last post

Since you're further down the list, it's probably better if you pay after. But if you want to pay before that's fine with me as well
@Armsfodinner eep! edited my last post

Since you're further down the list, it's probably better if you pay after. But if you want to pay before that's fine with me as well
@Lizzi I'll pay after then. uvu
@Lizzi I'll pay after then. uvu
@Sais Here you go! This is the forum friendly version which is 500x500. Let me know if you want a bigger version! (original file is 3000x3000) [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/9252/f/2015/171/a/3/hungrywildclawsais500_by_friedsnipe-d8y2fce.png[/img] This is my first time rendering a crystal dragon, hope you like it. ^o^
@Sais
Here you go! This is the forum friendly version which is 500x500. Let me know if you want a bigger version! (original file is 3000x3000)

hungrywildclawsais500_by_friedsnipe-d8y2fce.png

This is my first time rendering a crystal dragon, hope you like it. ^o^
@Lizzi Absolutely breathtaking, love it so much! Thank you :)
@Lizzi Absolutely breathtaking, love it so much! Thank you :)
_commission___gold_scale_by_chilling_turtle-d8k14q3.gif
bananarama
36 UM skins/accents for sale or trade
Dragons (G1s and 2nd Gen Imps) after Toothless for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18