Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
[center]I've seen (and own) a bunch of adopt shops showing Tundras as adorable floofy dorks. [b]AND THOUGH THEY MAY BE SO.[/b] Wouldn't it be a nice change to see some bad-a**, flirtatious, floofy dorks instead? [b][size=6]I PRESENT TO YOU:[/size][/b] [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16ibadv.png[/IMG][/center] [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/raoug9.gif[/IMG] [size=2](Notice: GIF lowered quality of adopts)[/size] [b]All genes would be available, and apparel might be available[/b]! [size=5][b]So would anyone possibly like to buy one if I made a shop?[/b][/size] Please ping me [b]@Pusillanimous[/b] if you'd be interested![/center] [quote][center][b]Pinglist:[/b] SleepyPyromancer , BloodyAngel12 , NeophyteRedglare[/center] [/quote]
I've seen (and own) a bunch of adopt shops showing Tundras as adorable floofy dorks.

AND THOUGH THEY MAY BE SO.

Wouldn't it be a nice change to see some bad-a**, flirtatious, floofy dorks instead?

I PRESENT TO YOU:

16ibadv.png

raoug9.gif

(Notice: GIF lowered quality of adopts)

All genes would be available, and apparel might be available!

So would anyone possibly like to buy one if I made a shop?

Please ping me @Pusillanimous if you'd be interested!

Quote:
Pinglist:

SleepyPyromancer , BloodyAngel12 , NeophyteRedglare
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
Bump!
Bump!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

Ok but these are literally perfect and I would definitely buy one for my Progen. And at least one of my others. Especially if you were offering apparel too holy heck!
@Pusillanimous

Ok but these are literally perfect and I would definitely buy one for my Progen. And at least one of my others. Especially if you were offering apparel too holy heck!
@Pusillanimous

If the art isn't too expense, I would definitely buy one of these.
@Pusillanimous

If the art isn't too expense, I would definitely buy one of these.
SYJDX48.png
@Pusillanimous

Can you please ping me if you do open shop?
@Pusillanimous

Can you please ping me if you do open shop?
SYJDX48.png
@SleepyPyromancer

Thanks! :) I'll be sure to ping you!

@BloodyAngel12

The base would be 12kT (or the gem equivalent) with each non-basic/UB gene being +2k, unless they're gem genes or gembond (because those are much harder... ^ ^; ), then they would be +4k each. Apparel would depend on the piece.

But sure! I'll definitely ping you!
@SleepyPyromancer

Thanks! :) I'll be sure to ping you!

@BloodyAngel12

The base would be 12kT (or the gem equivalent) with each non-basic/UB gene being +2k, unless they're gem genes or gembond (because those are much harder... ^ ^; ), then they would be +4k each. Apparel would depend on the piece.

But sure! I'll definitely ping you!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

That sounds really reasonable. Thank you!
@Pusillanimous

That sounds really reasonable. Thank you!
SYJDX48.png
Bump!
Bump!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
Bump!
Bump!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
Bump!
Bump!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
1 2 3 4 5