Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Pusillanimous

Interest to the MAX here! I love them!!!
@Pusillanimous

Interest to the MAX here! I love them!!!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

(YAS HELLO FELLOW HOMESTUCK I AM HERE.)

Nice! I'll add you to the list! :)
@NeophyteRedglare

(YAS HELLO FELLOW HOMESTUCK I AM HERE.)

Nice! I'll add you to the list! :)
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

YAAAAAAAAS HOMESTUCK YAAAAAAAAS.
Though my favourite joke is being all "What's a Homestuck?" and watching people flail about thinking it's a hilarious coincidence that I picked this name. >:P

And thank you! I look forward to a sexy floof!
@Pusillanimous

YAAAAAAAAS HOMESTUCK YAAAAAAAAS.
Though my favourite joke is being all "What's a Homestuck?" and watching people flail about thinking it's a hilarious coincidence that I picked this name. >:P

And thank you! I look forward to a sexy floof!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
AAAAH!
I WOULD TOTALLY TRY TO GET ONE OF THESE THIS DESCRIBES MY MALE TUNDRA SO MUCH! I CAN HARDLY FIND ANY TUNDRA ADOPTS!!
Ping me if you open shop!
AAAAH!
I WOULD TOTALLY TRY TO GET ONE OF THESE THIS DESCRIBES MY MALE TUNDRA SO MUCH! I CAN HARDLY FIND ANY TUNDRA ADOPTS!!
Ping me if you open shop!
They/Them
@Pusillanimous So how much would it cost to do this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14742019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147421/14742019_350.png[/img] [/url] He would be very quick and easy to do since he's only got Basic genes and he's not wearing any apparel. And I think it would suit him too because he's flirtatious by nature :3
@Pusillanimous

So how much would it cost to do this guy?

14742019_350.png

He would be very quick and easy to do since he's only got Basic genes and he's not wearing any apparel. And I think it would suit him too because he's flirtatious by nature :3
@Pusillanimous So how much would it cost to do this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14742019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147421/14742019_350.png[/img] [/url] He would be very quick and easy to do since he's only got Basic genes and he's not wearing any apparel. And I think it would suit him too because he's flirtatious by nature :3
@Pusillanimous

So how much would it cost to do this guy?

14742019_350.png

He would be very quick and easy to do since he's only got Basic genes and he's not wearing any apparel. And I think it would suit him too because he's flirtatious by nature :3
I did not mean for that to be posted twice -_-'
I did not mean for that to be posted twice -_-'
@Pusillanimous

Please tell me you've made a shop of this~~~~
@Pusillanimous

Please tell me you've made a shop of this~~~~
SYJDX48.png
@Pusillanimous More adoptables for fluffbutts? Count me in. :0
@Pusillanimous More adoptables for fluffbutts? Count me in. :0
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
@AmeliaSageglow @ViewtifulJen @kitleer @SleepyPyromancer @BloodyAngel12 @NeophyteRedglare Oh my gosh, it got brought back! XD Okay, so since the condition for me opening a shop with these dorks was if I got 10 people interested, I can't really open a shop with them... (Unless you guys know some people. XD) But since you beautiful people obviously love tundras ([i]The one thing I promote above all on this website[/i]) I'm giving you a [b][size=4]SPECIAL.[/size] [size=5]LIMITED TIME.[/size] [size=6]OFFER.[/size][/b] You can all order one ([i]or whatever number you want[/i]) if you still want to! I will fulfill your wish, since I love you all, and I love the base for these flirty floofs. It might take a little bit to fill them, but I'll definitely do it! So here's the price for them: [quote]Base: [b]12kT[/b] Treasure genes except Gembond: [b]+2kT[/b] Gem genes & Gembond: [b]+4kT[/b] Apparel would depend on difficulty, anywhere from [b]3kT to 15kT[/b] [center]UB is FREE![/center][/quote] Also, what would this post be without a [i]SHAMELESS PLUG[/i]. I [b]DO[/b] have another adopt shop open with Tuns right now! I had two more, but.... I got better at art. So if you want some cute chibs... [center][size=4][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1490397/1]GO HERE. SERIOUSLY CLICK THIS. IT'S ON PINGLIST RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M FILLING SOME ORDERS BUT STILL. THAT ENDS SATURDAY.[/url][/b][/size][/center]
@AmeliaSageglow @ViewtifulJen @kitleer @SleepyPyromancer @BloodyAngel12 @NeophyteRedglare

Oh my gosh, it got brought back! XD Okay, so since the condition for me opening a shop with these dorks was if I got 10 people interested, I can't really open a shop with them... (Unless you guys know some people. XD)

But since you beautiful people obviously love tundras (The one thing I promote above all on this website) I'm giving you a SPECIAL. LIMITED TIME. OFFER. You can all order one (or whatever number you want) if you still want to! I will fulfill your wish, since I love you all, and I love the base for these flirty floofs. It might take a little bit to fill them, but I'll definitely do it! So here's the price for them:

Quote:
Base: 12kT
Treasure genes except Gembond: +2kT
Gem genes & Gembond: +4kT
Apparel would depend on difficulty, anywhere from 3kT to 15kT

UB is FREE!

Also, what would this post be without a SHAMELESS PLUG. I DO have another adopt shop open with Tuns right now! I had two more, but.... I got better at art. So if you want some cute chibs...

Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
1 2 3 4 5