Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CreepyCritter Adoptables
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@stealthclaw How much is it for me to sponsor the gene Circuit?
@stealthclaw How much is it for me to sponsor the gene Circuit?
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
@benjalinguinie
Given that the gene itself isn't really that hard I'd probably say anywhere from 15 to 30k, and if you do sponsor it, I'll make a little badge with "circuit sponsor" on it, and only you will get to use it :) As a sponsor I will also show you wip's of the gene so you can have me change small details if wanted
@benjalinguinie
Given that the gene itself isn't really that hard I'd probably say anywhere from 15 to 30k, and if you do sponsor it, I'll make a little badge with "circuit sponsor" on it, and only you will get to use it :) As a sponsor I will also show you wip's of the gene so you can have me change small details if wanted
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw Seems all good! I'll send the 20k and 41T over, now! Sorry for the little leftover treasure, I have a touch of OCD when it comes to my money...
@stealthclaw Seems all good! I'll send the 20k and 41T over, now! Sorry for the little leftover treasure, I have a touch of OCD when it comes to my money...
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
@benjalinguinie That's fine! Money is money aha
I'm going to mark you down...somewhere (god I need to rework this thread I think...) and get to the gene after making a little badge! I'll send you the badge when it is done!
@benjalinguinie That's fine! Money is money aha
I'm going to mark you down...somewhere (god I need to rework this thread I think...) and get to the gene after making a little badge! I'll send you the badge when it is done!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
[img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/372aa968ddb1a7886e53416d3fb76767/tumblr_oa6brmgitX1ucllqwo1_1280.png[/img] Gene (circuit) sponsored by @benjalinguinie is done!
tumblr_oa6brmgitX1ucllqwo1_1280.png

Gene (circuit) sponsored by @benjalinguinie is done!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw It's beautiful! I just need some money so I can order my whole dragon...
@stealthclaw It's beautiful! I just need some money so I can order my whole dragon...
@stealthclaw So I know how much to earn up, how much would this dragon down here be? [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/4455385a51.png[/img]
@stealthclaw

So I know how much to earn up, how much would this dragon down here be?

4455385a51.png
@benjalinguinie 30k for the whole thing minus apparel! The extra apparel per piece depends on what it is. 10k for birdskulls. It's extra per piece of apparel
@benjalinguinie 30k for the whole thing minus apparel! The extra apparel per piece depends on what it is. 10k for birdskulls. It's extra per piece of apparel
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw Sending the payment now!
@stealthclaw Sending the payment now!
@benjalinguinie [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fc4917bd67d40d4dda4818079c5fd33a/tumblr_oa6nbpfJuN1ucllqwo1_1280.png[/img] Your adoptable is done! Dont worry about the extra cost for the apparel for this one. Only took like two minutes for the wings.
@benjalinguinie
tumblr_oa6nbpfJuN1ucllqwo1_1280.png
Your adoptable is done! Dont worry about the extra cost for the apparel for this one. Only took like two minutes for the wings.
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14