Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CreepyCritter Adoptables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@HeavensAxis
Added : )
@HeavensAxis
Added : )
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw Aah, hey! If you're not feeling the mirror genes, I'd absolutely advice you to move on to the coatl genes/the coatl itself! You shouldn't force yourself to do it if you ain't feeling it!
@stealthclaw Aah, hey! If you're not feeling the mirror genes, I'd absolutely advice you to move on to the coatl genes/the coatl itself! You shouldn't force yourself to do it if you ain't feeling it!
@Aalto

Forcing to work on something just makes you hate it and not do well on it OTL I have to agree there. I think I'll start on the coatl tonight : D Want me to ping you when I get it done so you can see?

Also thanks for the advice, I was really on the fence about it e.e
@Aalto

Forcing to work on something just makes you hate it and not do well on it OTL I have to agree there. I think I'll start on the coatl tonight : D Want me to ping you when I get it done so you can see?

Also thanks for the advice, I was really on the fence about it e.e
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw I'd love to be pinged. Would be interesting to see :)
@stealthclaw I'd love to be pinged. Would be interesting to see :)
@Aalto Coatl breed has slyly found its way into the shop! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8744ae43081667b801ff71b13ec9d283/tumblr_nt5yt5noDZ1ucllqwo1_1280.png[/img]
@Aalto
Coatl breed has slyly found its way into the shop!

tumblr_nt5yt5noDZ1ucllqwo1_1280.png
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw Yess they look good - I'd love to be informed when you release new genes?
@stealthclaw Yess they look good - I'd love to be informed when you release new genes?
@Aalto
Added you to the pinglist! Any specific genes you want to be pinged for, or just all of them?
@Aalto
Added you to the pinglist! Any specific genes you want to be pinged for, or just all of them?
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw All is fine!
@stealthclaw All is fine!
@stealthclaw
Can you ping me if you start doing WCs or Nocs? Thanks!
@stealthclaw
Can you ping me if you start doing WCs or Nocs? Thanks!
2eZXnPr.png
@Kireikatt
Added you to the pinglist :)
@Kireikatt
Added you to the pinglist :)
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14