Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Ridgebacks by Lintouse [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@Delight

Chaplin is ready! Let me know if anything is wrong with him. Thank you for your order and please send the 75k my way :)
@Delight

Chaplin is ready! Let me know if anything is wrong with him. Thank you for your order and please send the 75k my way :)
@lintouse Thank you so much, he looks fantastic! Payment sent :)
@lintouse Thank you so much, he looks fantastic! Payment sent :)
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@Lintouse

OMG THEY ALL LOOK GREAT! THANK YOU :D

PSST EVERYONE SHOULD COME BUY SOME DRAGONS LINTOUSE IS THE BEST
@Lintouse

OMG THEY ALL LOOK GREAT! THANK YOU :D

PSST EVERYONE SHOULD COME BUY SOME DRAGONS LINTOUSE IS THE BEST
@Lintouse Ahh, I'd love to get one! Name of Dragon: Sisyphus (Please include!) Picture of Dragon (without accessories): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33114/3311381_350.png[/img] (Is it alright if you include his accent?) Payment Method: Treasure Size (regular, small, both): Both would be great!
@Lintouse

Ahh, I'd love to get one!

Name of Dragon: Sisyphus (Please include!)
Picture of Dragon (without accessories): 3311381_350.png
(Is it alright if you include his accent?)
Payment Method: Treasure
Size (regular, small, both): Both would be great!
@Astronaut

I LOVE HIS ACCENT!!!!! He's gorgeous! Yes, I will do his accent :)

75k base + 5k gembond gene = 80k
@Astronaut

I LOVE HIS ACCENT!!!!! He's gorgeous! Yes, I will do his accent :)

75k base + 5k gembond gene = 80k
@Lintouse

Hooray, thanks! Sending payment now~
@Lintouse

Hooray, thanks! Sending payment now~
@lintouse okay this is cool. really cool. can I be put on the pinglist for new breeds? Name of Dragon (do you want it included?): No, that's okay! Picture of Dragon (without accessories): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8112622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81127/8112622_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: Treasure. I'm happy to pay upfront after I confirm the amount. 75k + 5k for gembond, is 80k correct? Size (regular, small, both): Both, please!
@lintouse
okay this is cool. really cool. can I be put on the pinglist for new breeds?

Name of Dragon (do you want it included?): No, that's okay!
Picture of Dragon (without accessories):

8112622_350.png

Payment Method: Treasure. I'm happy to pay upfront after I confirm the amount.
75k + 5k for gembond, is 80k correct?
Size (regular, small, both): Both, please!
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@bashlomi

Yes! I'll add you to the pinglist!

Beautiful dragon! And yes, 80k total :)
@bashlomi

Yes! I'll add you to the pinglist!

Beautiful dragon! And yes, 80k total :)
@lintouse may I be added to your ping list? I only have a few ridgebacks but my favorites are crystal/facet uwu; so Ill be looking for updates on gene, species, and apparel options
@lintouse may I be added to your ping list? I only have a few ridgebacks but my favorites are crystal/facet uwu; so Ill be looking for updates on gene, species, and apparel options
Untitled_Artwork.png
@spartalicous

Yes, I'll add you! I want to try the crystal/facet, but I'm afraid it wont look good in the watercolor style I'm doing. I'm going to try doing some apparel soon, but I want to make sure I can make it look good before I offer it :) But you'll be updated as soon as it's available!
@spartalicous

Yes, I'll add you! I want to try the crystal/facet, but I'm afraid it wont look good in the watercolor style I'm doing. I'm going to try doing some apparel soon, but I want to make sure I can make it look good before I offer it :) But you'll be updated as soon as it's available!
1 2 3 4 5