Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Poised Adopts [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59
@sunflic sure thing! it'll probably take me until tomorrow to finish yours anyway, so no hurry :)
@sunflic sure thing! it'll probably take me until tomorrow to finish yours anyway, so no hurry :)
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Yay! Thank you :3
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Yay! Thank you :3
fuM81mn.pngqE8xcxc.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol Sorry for such a late response. May I have this boy done? Oh and may I sponsor the Flourish Eye Piece? (I only want the eye piece) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11002391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110024/11002391_350.png[/img] [/url]
@HoldUpGrabAwol Sorry for such a late response. May I have this boy done? Oh and may I sponsor the Flourish Eye Piece? (I only want the eye piece)

11002391_350.png
lrrbU0y.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

May I be put on all pinglists please? :3
@HoldUpGrabAwol

May I be put on all pinglists please? :3
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa added!
@Tangaroa added!
a1g3bvH.png
@Evernite for the eyepiece, cry/face/gem and the base price, it'll be 36kt. c: (small note, it may take me a little longer for him because I'm in the process of reworking my crystal and facet genes)
@Evernite for the eyepiece, cry/face/gem and the base price, it'll be 36kt. c: (small note, it may take me a little longer for him because I'm in the process of reworking my crystal and facet genes)
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol Alright I'm sending the payment~ (And I'm okay with waiting. Take your time~)
@HoldUpGrabAwol Alright I'm sending the payment~ (And I'm okay with waiting. Take your time~)
lrrbU0y.png
@sunflic oops I ended up finishing yours tonight instead of going to bed ;;
when you send payment I'll post it to the pickup post :3
@sunflic oops I ended up finishing yours tonight instead of going to bed ;;
when you send payment I'll post it to the pickup post :3
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Am I too late? I was offline, this thread moves really fast!

Here's the imp I want. Hi s only apparel are his gold glasses, I'm guessing I'll have to sponsor them? Just let me know the total!

As for the returning pinglist, the thing is, I only have one imp! But if you do other adopts, or other breeds, I'm interested!
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Am I too late? I was offline, this thread moves really fast!

Here's the imp I want. Hi s only apparel are his gold glasses, I'm guessing I'll have to sponsor them? Just let me know the total!

As for the returning pinglist, the thing is, I only have one imp! But if you do other adopts, or other breeds, I'm interested!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@HoldUpGrabAwol

I would like to be on the pinglist please!
@HoldUpGrabAwol

I would like to be on the pinglist please!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59