Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Noro's Adopt- Spiral, Fae, Coatl [CLOSE]
@norong Yes! As soon as you got a free spot throw me in~?
@norong Yes! As soon as you got a free spot throw me in~?
754oLfT.png
@Siders ok sure, I'll do that 8)!
@Siders ok sure, I'll do that 8)!
@teaunicorn Done! ;) I hope you like it 8v8 [url=http://imageshack.com/a/img538/745/chYNgh.png][img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/538/chYNgh.png[/img][/url]
@teaunicorn Done! ;) I hope you like it 8v8

chYNgh.png
@norong ooo thank you! she's too precious :"D
@norong ooo thank you! she's too precious :"D
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
@norong

These are so precious!! Please ping me when you have an open slot.
@norong

These are so precious!! Please ping me when you have an open slot.
6gNJryW.png
@norong

Can I be on the waitlist/be pinged when you have spots open again?
@norong

Can I be on the waitlist/be pinged when you have spots open again?
@Eylim I put you into the pinglist for now, but did you want to be in the waiting list? Slots are limited but the waiting list is unlimited.

@Clifftop I'll put you on the waiting list. Please let me know if you meant to be put in the pinglist as well.
@Eylim I put you into the pinglist for now, but did you want to be in the waiting list? Slots are limited but the waiting list is unlimited.

@Clifftop I'll put you on the waiting list. Please let me know if you meant to be put in the pinglist as well.
@norong

Yeah the general ping list is fine too. I'd love to see new breeds. :)
@norong

Yeah the general ping list is fine too. I'd love to see new breeds. :)
@norong
Ah, if the waitlist is what you'll use to ping people for when slots are open, then I'd like to be on that, please. ^^
@norong
Ah, if the waitlist is what you'll use to ping people for when slots are open, then I'd like to be on that, please. ^^
6gNJryW.png
@norong

Hi! Could I be added to your waitlist for new slots, and also pinglist for any new breeds? These are super cute and I'd like to give you treasure :)
@norong

Hi! Could I be added to your waitlist for new slots, and also pinglist for any new breeds? These are super cute and I'd like to give you treasure :)
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png