Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Noro's Adopt- Spiral, Fae, Coatl [CLOSE]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@norong

I paid you right? I'm pretty sure I did but I want to be sure. I'm so excited for the drawings!
@norong

I paid you right? I'm pretty sure I did but I want to be sure. I'm so excited for the drawings!
SYJDX48.png
@Reshiiran
Pinging myself for later!
@Reshiiran
Pinging myself for later!
@norong

I'm so excited! Dune and Magpie's first adoptables. This would complete their fancy bios!
@norong

I'm so excited! Dune and Magpie's first adoptables. This would complete their fancy bios!
SYJDX48.png
@norong

Heyo~ Is everything okay? Your dragons are all fed, but you haven't posted in forums in a long time!
@norong

Heyo~ Is everything okay? Your dragons are all fed, but you haven't posted in forums in a long time!
CVYnSFU.png
@BloodyAngel12 @WeyrLeader sorry, I was swamped with RL stuff and I didn't have time to draw and socialize in the forums ;o; I'll get the adopts done by this month, for sure! Sorry about the delay...
@BloodyAngel12 @WeyrLeader sorry, I was swamped with RL stuff and I didn't have time to draw and socialize in the forums ;o; I'll get the adopts done by this month, for sure! Sorry about the delay...
@norong

That's ok~

Thanks for explaining~
@norong

That's ok~

Thanks for explaining~
SYJDX48.png
@norong

No worries! I saw your weren't on FR much, so I guessed it was irl reasons.

Your adorable adopts are worth waiting for!
@norong

No worries! I saw your weren't on FR much, so I guessed it was irl reasons.

Your adorable adopts are worth waiting for!
CVYnSFU.png
@norong

How's it coming? I'm very excited!
@norong

How's it coming? I'm very excited!
SYJDX48.png
@norong

Um...out of curiosity, when can I expect my adoptables? Because you promised in August it should be ready and it's October now and I paid 40k for these, so...?
@norong

Um...out of curiosity, when can I expect my adoptables? Because you promised in August it should be ready and it's October now and I paid 40k for these, so...?
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16