Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
News:

6/28 - I currently do not have plans to rehost images that break. I'm pretty much done with this project, sorry :U

If for some reason any of the images are still functional for you, the old rules still apply.

Rules:
  • Do not take credit for these.
  • Do NOT edit without permission.
  • Do not post offsite without permission.
  • The codes include a link back to this thread. You are allowed to change the links if you want to use them as a link button to something else. If you change the link to something else and have space to do so, crediting me would be appreciated.
  • Not required, but if you use them in your profile or a dragons profile, you should bump the thread showing off where you put them~
  • Also feel free to bump the thread with suggestions for other familiars and FR critters!
  • No need to ping me in this thread for commentary. Though I do appreciate the compliments~
  • I'm not running a ping list for these anymore, sorry! Please don't ask to be added to a ping list.
  • Misuse of these sprites will cause me to take them down and stop providing them.

Thanks for the kind words so far! -OuO-
News:

6/28 - I currently do not have plans to rehost images that break. I'm pretty much done with this project, sorry :U

If for some reason any of the images are still functional for you, the old rules still apply.

Rules:
  • Do not take credit for these.
  • Do NOT edit without permission.
  • Do not post offsite without permission.
  • The codes include a link back to this thread. You are allowed to change the links if you want to use them as a link button to something else. If you change the link to something else and have space to do so, crediting me would be appreciated.
  • Not required, but if you use them in your profile or a dragons profile, you should bump the thread showing off where you put them~
  • Also feel free to bump the thread with suggestions for other familiars and FR critters!
  • No need to ping me in this thread for commentary. Though I do appreciate the compliments~
  • I'm not running a ping list for these anymore, sorry! Please don't ask to be added to a ping list.
  • Misuse of these sprites will cause me to take them down and stop providing them.

Thanks for the kind words so far! -OuO-
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@Chee Aaah, these are so great! Please add me to the ping list for future additions.
@Chee Aaah, these are so great! Please add me to the ping list for future additions.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
@chee so adorable @_@

ping me if you make more?
@chee so adorable @_@

ping me if you make more?
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@Chee I'd love to be on a pinglist for updates!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@Chee I'd love to be on a pinglist for updates!
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@Chee Oh I love these!! Please put me on the pinglist for future pixels :D
@Chee Oh I love these!! Please put me on the pinglist for future pixels :D
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@Chee Nice!! These are so cute. Could you add me to the pinglist, too?
It'd be cool to see a Hainu and Red-Breasted Hainu, if you ever feel up to it.
@Chee Nice!! These are so cute. Could you add me to the pinglist, too?
It'd be cool to see a Hainu and Red-Breasted Hainu, if you ever feel up to it.
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@Chee

I'd like to be added to the pings list please!
@Chee

I'd like to be added to the pings list please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@Chee Oh, I forgot to add that I'd love a Black-wing Hummingbird or a Marbled Jester too, if you ever get strapped for ideas.
@Chee Oh, I forgot to add that I'd love a Black-wing Hummingbird or a Marbled Jester too, if you ever get strapped for ideas.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? ; v ;
@Chee
Can I be added to the pinglist? ; v ;
@Chee
@Chee

don't mean to double post, but if I could request/suggest the Janustraps or Morphos?
@Chee

don't mean to double post, but if I could request/suggest the Janustraps or Morphos?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48