Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@TransBlackSheep
Photobucket appears to be doing maintenence right now. If it's still an issue tomorrow I'll look at rehosting
@TransBlackSheep
Photobucket appears to be doing maintenence right now. If it's still an issue tomorrow I'll look at rehosting
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
ah! these are so cool! I'll put some on my bio and sig if you don't mind!
ah! these are so cool! I'll put some on my bio and sig if you don't mind!
Will Use! C;
Will Use! C;
Lichtdrache.gif
@Chee
Some of your images are starting to break
@Chee
Some of your images are starting to break
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart

Unfortunately, I believe OP stated that they are no longer willing to rehost images that break... Pretty disappointing. My favorite gifs here no longer work here :\
Oh well.
@SylphOfHeart

Unfortunately, I believe OP stated that they are no longer willing to rehost images that break... Pretty disappointing. My favorite gifs here no longer work here :\
Oh well.
tumblr_inline_ohfczsnL8Q1tfmvub_540.png
"We may not be blessed with all the candy we want, but we can eat the fresh clear breeze and drink the beautiful peach colored rays of morning sun."
- Spring and Chaos
tumblr_inline_ohfcztC4Jq1tfmvub_540.png
@DoctorVaranus
Well that's unfortunate.. Thank you for letting me know at least, so I can rework my bios with different gifs or something.
@DoctorVaranus
Well that's unfortunate.. Thank you for letting me know at least, so I can rework my bios with different gifs or something.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@chee
I'm so sad that most of your images are gone. :(
Thanks for all the time and energy you put into these. I thoroughly enjoyed them while they lasted. <3
@chee
I'm so sad that most of your images are gone. :(
Thanks for all the time and energy you put into these. I thoroughly enjoyed them while they lasted. <3
vKZllIe.png
I'm cryyyyying why are the cawing stormseekers the only broken ones?? :(
I'm cryyyyying why are the cawing stormseekers the only broken ones?? :(
food_emerald_rat_snake_by_dogi_crimson-daircnd.gif item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif food_coral_snake_by_dogi_crimson-daira13.gif
Bummer... the animated tome that I had on my engagement derg is gone :( Gotta find something else that matches her now..
Bummer... the animated tome that I had on my engagement derg is gone :( Gotta find something else that matches her now..
rvIMLeS.png
nooooooooooo

I gotta fix the bios ;-;
nooooooooooo

I gotta fix the bios ;-;
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?