Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed for now (Moving!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@tidethefish

EEEEEEEE! These are so cute! I'm not too sure if you still have slots open, but if not could I be put on a pinglist ; v ;
@tidethefish

EEEEEEEE! These are so cute! I'm not too sure if you still have slots open, but if not could I be put on a pinglist ; v ;
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@tidethefish Oh gosh! I'd love a slot if there's one available! ;uu; Otherwise please add me to a pinglist if that's okay?~
@tidethefish Oh gosh! I'd love a slot if there's one available! ;uu; Otherwise please add me to a pinglist if that's okay?~
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
@tidethefish
These are adorable! I don't know if you still have slots open at the moment though, so if you don't can I be put on a pinglist? Thanks!
@tidethefish
These are adorable! I don't know if you still have slots open at the moment though, so if you don't can I be put on a pinglist? Thanks!
nature_ani.gifgladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mny.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
I do want one of these... Also we should affiliate.. At the same time I'm too lazy to make a banner
I do want one of these... Also we should affiliate.. At the same time I'm too lazy to make a banner
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@tidethefish

Please put me on your pinglist! I need one of these! :D
@tidethefish

Please put me on your pinglist! I need one of these! :D
R5vHM6H.png
@tidethefish Oh gosh those are adorable! I'd love to get one of my coatl Spumoni: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8525914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85260/8525914_350.png[/img] [/url] With all her genes, and I'm thinking a jade green for the macaroon shell and a cream colour for the filling (not as dark as her ivory wings but not as light as her maize smoke) - sort of like [url=http://bestfriendsforfrosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lime-macarons.jpg]these[/url] I guess.
@tidethefish Oh gosh those are adorable! I'd love to get one of my coatl Spumoni:

8525914_350.png

With all her genes, and I'm thinking a jade green for the macaroon shell and a cream colour for the filling (not as dark as her ivory wings but not as light as her maize smoke) - sort of like these I guess.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when a slot becomes available, @tidethefish
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when a slot becomes available, @tidethefish
@jecai
I can do yours! Done class in a few hours and will be working on it tonight feel free to send payment or i can ping you when its done!

@Frostkingdemetri
I'm not really wanting to change the lineart at this time, thus why im not even really wanting to do apparel ;u; Lineart takes me just so much time tbh and i have so many homework. If you'd like it without the change though let me know and I'll give you the last slot in this first batch!

@adrenaline
I can make banners >w>;;

@pasiv @Lordqube @delightfuliza @Rinlin @Ammut @Msbarrows @Makoxmako
I'll put you guys in order on a waitlist! ill ping you when im opening more slots! feel free to post your refs and stuff so its all ready for when i can do them, or wait until i ping, doesnt matter! :3
@jecai
I can do yours! Done class in a few hours and will be working on it tonight feel free to send payment or i can ping you when its done!

@Frostkingdemetri
I'm not really wanting to change the lineart at this time, thus why im not even really wanting to do apparel ;u; Lineart takes me just so much time tbh and i have so many homework. If you'd like it without the change though let me know and I'll give you the last slot in this first batch!

@adrenaline
I can make banners >w>;;

@pasiv @Lordqube @delightfuliza @Rinlin @Ammut @Msbarrows @Makoxmako
I'll put you guys in order on a waitlist! ill ping you when im opening more slots! feel free to post your refs and stuff so its all ready for when i can do them, or wait until i ping, doesnt matter! :3
yVbjQSW.png
Paint me a banner like one of your French girls uwo
Paint me a banner like one of your French girls uwo
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@tidethefish
Ping me when you open more slots please!
@tidethefish
Ping me when you open more slots please!
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45