Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NOC NOC (who's there?) [CLOSED/INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 114
@Flutterbree She looks absolutely perfect!! ;_; Thank you so much ahh h
How much was she again? I only remember the price of both hah
@Flutterbree She looks absolutely perfect!! ;_; Thank you so much ahh h
How much was she again? I only remember the price of both hah
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
@Flutterbree I'm gonna have to get one of these at some point, super adorable and a bit mischievous looking :D
@Flutterbree I'm gonna have to get one of these at some point, super adorable and a bit mischievous looking :D
@Flutterbree
Could you add me to the general pinglist? I don't have many Nocturnes with genes right now. :'D
@Flutterbree
Could you add me to the general pinglist? I don't have many Nocturnes with genes right now. :'D
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Flutterbree I don't mind waiting to see if getting a new cord fixes the problem (: My boy's horns are worth the wait~!
@Flutterbree I don't mind waiting to see if getting a new cord fixes the problem (: My boy's horns are worth the wait~!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@Flutterbree
Amazing! Thank you! I'll send you 54k right away!
@Flutterbree
Amazing! Thank you! I'll send you 54k right away!
1SXlDkp.png
Buying another one i got a lot of new dergs Dragon (name + picture): Viperscale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11688231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116883/11688231_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: ALL OF IT >:D IttyBitty (signature size)?: yes please Skins / accents?: She has none VoV [s]Special Requests:[/s]
Buying another one i got a lot of new dergs

Dragon (name + picture): Viperscale
11688231_350.png

Apparel: ALL OF IT >:D
IttyBitty (signature size)?: yes please
Skins / accents?: She has none VoV
Special Requests:
one day i'll update my lore
@Jaggy Hey hun! I can do your apparel, yes. Unfortunately the accent is indeed a no-go, but I can reserve a copy of the original file if you're interested in ordering the accent later on? Just let me know! As for pricing now, your genes come out to 61k, the apparel is 3k for the tail rings and 5k for the cuffs recolor. Your total comes out to [b]69k[/b]! If that's alright with you, you've got a slot! Just make sure to hold on to your shinies until after I get you the adoptable. :D @Misha Hey hun, thank you so much for your patience. Here's the edit for your baby! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SDwjFzD.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/67hCxWh.png[/img] [/center] @SimFeetUnder Wonderful! I can add you to a general pinglist if you want a poke now and then. :D @Skelizard Of course! You've been added. ? @LisaChipstar Hello hun, welcome back! The base and genes are 54k. Your wing and tail recolors will be 7k apiece, and the flower crown will be 3k, so in total your is [b]64k[/b]!
@Jaggy Hey hun! I can do your apparel, yes. Unfortunately the accent is indeed a no-go, but I can reserve a copy of the original file if you're interested in ordering the accent later on? Just let me know!

As for pricing now, your genes come out to 61k, the apparel is 3k for the tail rings and 5k for the cuffs recolor.

Your total comes out to 69k! If that's alright with you, you've got a slot! Just make sure to hold on to your shinies until after I get you the adoptable. :D

@Misha Hey hun, thank you so much for your patience. Here's the edit for your baby!
SDwjFzD.png
67hCxWh.png
@SimFeetUnder Wonderful! I can add you to a general pinglist if you want a poke now and then. :D

@Skelizard Of course! You've been added. ?

@LisaChipstar Hello hun, welcome back! The base and genes are 54k. Your wing and tail recolors will be 7k apiece, and the flower crown will be 3k, so in total your is 64k!

@Flutterbree yes please :D
@Flutterbree yes please :D
@Flutterbree

Yeah, that's what I figured, but thank you for clearing that up XD
69k sounds great, I'll have payment ready whenever! <3
Thank you so much ;w;
@Flutterbree

Yeah, that's what I figured, but thank you for clearing that up XD
69k sounds great, I'll have payment ready whenever! <3
Thank you so much ;w;
DegausserSiggy-fenhyste_zpse2qvowjs.png
@Flutterbree No worres and thank you so much!! *scoots away happily with her noc noc*
@Flutterbree No worres and thank you so much!! *scoots away happily with her noc noc*
icefull2.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 114