Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Webwing Scientific [[Base only 200 t]]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LadyKianna thanks! I never realized they could be so fun until your order! Maybe I should just open an ink shop on the side ;)
@LadyKianna thanks! I never realized they could be so fun until your order! Maybe I should just open an ink shop on the side ;)
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
@Saya
Might as well keep them here. A good scientist need their writing implements!

I've been meaning to ask as well where the little dragon and windy thing in your sig are from.
@Saya
Might as well keep them here. A good scientist need their writing implements!

I've been meaning to ask as well where the little dragon and windy thing in your sig are from.
Roughage%20Owl_zps7zh5nm9j.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%202_zpsz3oma9z8.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%203_zpseuzux7lk.png
@Saya
I'm also curious about Windsinger~
@Saya
I'm also curious about Windsinger~
@Time - I squiggled him for my siggy :)
Sorry, it's been a super busy week, soooo looking forward to sleeping in saturday!
@Time - I squiggled him for my siggy :)
Sorry, it's been a super busy week, soooo looking forward to sleeping in saturday!
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
Same shop, new look - it's time for pixels again!
Same shop, new look - it's time for pixels again!
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
@Saya

Hello, I would like to order!

I would like to have an ink pot with a feather, the ink pod should be sapphire blue and the feather should look like the feather Nr. 6, but that the feather is gold and the "stripes" are turquoise. Would that be feasible?
@Saya

Hello, I would like to order!

I would like to have an ink pot with a feather, the ink pod should be sapphire blue and the feather should look like the feather Nr. 6, but that the feather is gold and the "stripes" are turquoise. Would that be feasible?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora - absolutely! To be on the safe side though, I estimate it'll be done over the coming weekend, hope that's ok? (Will probably get it done sooner though :) )
@Takora - absolutely! To be on the safe side though, I estimate it'll be done over the coming weekend, hope that's ok? (Will probably get it done sooner though :) )
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
@Saya
Yeah sure, how much treasure I should send for the payment?
@Saya
Yeah sure, how much treasure I should send for the payment?
@Takora - it's just a basic feather, so 200 treasure - pay by pm when I send you the file :)
@Takora - it's just a basic feather, so 200 treasure - pay by pm when I send you the file :)
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
@Saya
Thank you for the feather, it turned out really nice!
@Saya
Thank you for the feather, it turned out really nice!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7