Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {Plushie Dragon Adoptables} | closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81
@Hawkfeather

Would you take me off of the Current for Faes list and throw me up on the button eyes and general reopening pings? :D
@Hawkfeather

Would you take me off of the Current for Faes list and throw me up on the button eyes and general reopening pings? :D
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@skeletonJAGK
Done and done ^^
@skeletonJAGK
Done and done ^^
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Thank you so much!
@Hawkfeather

Thank you so much!
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@Lucipurr @Sandia @RueRajaram @queenmera @Delillah @roserayne @skeletonJAGK @Suncatcher @hayum [center]The Plushies are back! We're open again and ready to go! To celebrate the grand reopening, plushie orders placed between now and rollover at the end of the 11th will receive 10K off! Please note the first few post have been updated! We also now have.... [b][size=5]Nocturnes![/size][/b] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2f52ba35d7944f81665c25827be8c874/tumblr_inline_nr01p17cUY1qinm24_540.png[/img] [u]Available genes[/u] -Primary- basic, bar, speckle, iridescent -Secondary- basic, eye spots, freckle, shimmer -Tertiary- basic, underbelly, spines [/center]
@Lucipurr @Sandia @RueRajaram @queenmera @Delillah @roserayne @skeletonJAGK @Suncatcher @hayum

The Plushies are back! We're open again and ready to go!
To celebrate the grand reopening, plushie orders placed between now and rollover at the end of the 11th will receive 10K off!

Please note the first few post have been updated!

We also now have....

Nocturnes!

tumblr_inline_nr01p17cUY1qinm24_540.png

Available genes
-Primary-
basic, bar, speckle, iridescent
-Secondary-
basic, eye spots, freckle, shimmer
-Tertiary-
basic, underbelly, spines
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather Yay! Can I get two? One of my Iolanthe [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5494578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54946/5494578_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you do the accent? Or just the flower apparel? And one of Peridot [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5975420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59755/5975420_350.png[/img] [/url] If you could work in the accent and silks that would be great. How much would it be?
@Hawkfeather

Yay!

Can I get two? One of my Iolanthe

5494578_350.png

Can you do the accent? Or just the flower apparel?

And one of Peridot

5975420_350.png

If you could work in the accent and silks that would be great. How much would it be?
tumblr_inline_nfbgprEeaZ1scrvs1.gif
@roserayne

Let's see.... assuming you don't want to substitute any genes, you'll be funding two new ones for Iolanthe. The accents don't look too difficult, but there's a lot of little pieces, so 17k each for them. The silks on Peridot I can do as well, except for the arm and leg silks (due to the nature of the stubby legs and lack of arms on the plushies). They'd be 10k each. So assuming just the accent on Iolanthe and the accent and possible silks on Peridot, that comes to....

Iolanthe
30k base+15k to fund speckle+35k to fund seraph+17k accent-10k discount=87k

Peridot
30k base+17k accent+10k wing silks+10k silk sash-10k discount=57k

For a final total of 144k

Let me know if I misunderstood at all and you want anything added or removed, or if that all sounds good =3
@roserayne

Let's see.... assuming you don't want to substitute any genes, you'll be funding two new ones for Iolanthe. The accents don't look too difficult, but there's a lot of little pieces, so 17k each for them. The silks on Peridot I can do as well, except for the arm and leg silks (due to the nature of the stubby legs and lack of arms on the plushies). They'd be 10k each. So assuming just the accent on Iolanthe and the accent and possible silks on Peridot, that comes to....

Iolanthe
30k base+15k to fund speckle+35k to fund seraph+17k accent-10k discount=87k

Peridot
30k base+17k accent+10k wing silks+10k silk sash-10k discount=57k

For a final total of 144k

Let me know if I misunderstood at all and you want anything added or removed, or if that all sounds good =3
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Peridot is fine!

Though for Iolanthe I don't want the seraph. I'm planning on geneing her something else anyways.

So it'd be 109k total? :)
@Hawkfeather

Peridot is fine!

Though for Iolanthe I don't want the seraph. I'm planning on geneing her something else anyways.

So it'd be 109k total? :)
@roserayne
Yup! That's correct! What would you like to replace seraph with?
@roserayne
Yup! That's correct! What would you like to replace seraph with?
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather How much would it be for Facet?
@Hawkfeather How much would it be for Facet?
@roserayne
Facet's all done on imp's, so just the additional 5k fee. Even as a completed gene it's weird and requires a little messing with to get looking right, so there's a small additional cost.
@roserayne
Facet's all done on imp's, so just the additional 5k fee. Even as a completed gene it's weird and requires a little messing with to get looking right, so there's a small additional cost.
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81