Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {Plushie Dragon Adoptables} | closed
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 80 81
@Hawkfeather
Haha so cute :3
Thankies.
@Hawkfeather
Haha so cute :3
Thankies.
tmMtC1u.png3lIYF54.png2ypbrwz.jpg
@Hawkfeather Yay, you have Spirals now!!! :'D Would you mind making one for my baby? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7075116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70752/7075116_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hawkfeather

Yay, you have Spirals now!!! :'D Would you mind making one for my baby?

7075116_350.png
tumblr_nlh86cnpKP1r00s17o1_400.png
@Hawkfeather

Could you add me to your pinglist for when you have circuit available for the plushies? ;;
@Hawkfeather

Could you add me to your pinglist for when you have circuit available for the plushies? ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Lucipurr Here's Darcy! [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b7df816bb9423005345c5125be1bc3ec/tumblr_inline_noj56oLdsF1qinm24_500.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/8382f47a1104a1748626d1d65ca69c0c/tumblr_inline_noj56rxz6U1qinm24_500.png[/img] That's probably all the ones I'll work on tonight, but to make things easier on you here are the next 5 I'll work on, and what their costs would be. Toothless- [s]75G[/s] [color=red]37G[/color] I have a buy 4 get the 5th half off deal, but forgot on the last one >> So I'll apply it here. Sika- 75G (I'm assuming you want these named hatchlings done as well? Correct me if not) Aria- 75G Apollo- 75G w/out scarf. Again, if you'd like the plush updated after I reopen, just remind me and I'll price it then Delcie- [s]75G[/s] [color=red]37G[/color] Another 5th one, so half off again. Her necklace is free as per our prior agreement. If that all sounds good, it'll total 299G. Let me know if there's anyone you don't want done, or want done differently. Otherwise I'll work on these to have done for tomorrow, and you can send payment at any point.
@Lucipurr
Here's Darcy!
tumblr_inline_noj56oLdsF1qinm24_500.png
tumblr_inline_noj56rxz6U1qinm24_500.png

That's probably all the ones I'll work on tonight, but to make things easier on you here are the next 5 I'll work on, and what their costs would be.

Toothless- 75G 37G
I have a buy 4 get the 5th half off deal, but forgot on the last one >> So I'll apply it here.

Sika- 75G
(I'm assuming you want these named hatchlings done as well? Correct me if not)

Aria- 75G

Apollo- 75G
w/out scarf. Again, if you'd like the plush updated after I reopen, just remind me and I'll price it then

Delcie- 75G 37G
Another 5th one, so half off again. Her necklace is free as per our prior agreement.

If that all sounds good, it'll total 299G. Let me know if there's anyone you don't want done, or want done differently. Otherwise I'll work on these to have done for tomorrow, and you can send payment at any point.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather
Sounds great. ^-^
I'll send those gems now haha.
Thank you so much for doing this.
And yes please, I want all my spirals to have little plushies of their mates. :3
@Hawkfeather
Sounds great. ^-^
I'll send those gems now haha.
Thank you so much for doing this.
And yes please, I want all my spirals to have little plushies of their mates. :3
@MaliceStryker
I would be happy to! It'll be 30kT or 75G. Go ahead and send payment at your convenience ^^

@Araaska
No trouble at all! You you prefer to be notified one at a time as each breed gets it, or only when circuit is available for all breeds?
@MaliceStryker
I would be happy to! It'll be 30kT or 75G. Go ahead and send payment at your convenience ^^

@Araaska
No trouble at all! You you prefer to be notified one at a time as each breed gets it, or only when circuit is available for all breeds?
Wua5ROf.png
@Lucipurr
Awww how adorable! What a cute idea!!

I'll should have them done for you tomorrow and then I'll let you know about the next batch ^^

Thanks and glad you're enjoying them!
@Lucipurr
Awww how adorable! What a cute idea!!

I'll should have them done for you tomorrow and then I'll let you know about the next batch ^^

Thanks and glad you're enjoying them!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Wonderful, thank you! As for which to be notified about, could it be when it is available for imperials? ;;
@Hawkfeather

Wonderful, thank you! As for which to be notified about, could it be when it is available for imperials? ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Absolutely! Added you to the list ^^
@Araaska
Absolutely! Added you to the list ^^
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather
Thankies haha, I'm really loving these.
And my friend I bought for loved hers as well.
@Hawkfeather
Thankies haha, I'm really loving these.
And my friend I bought for loved hers as well.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 80 81