Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Eskarine's Emporium [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Eskarine
i sent the payment!
@Eskarine
i sent the payment!
@aobajousai

Okay, thanks. I should be able to tackle it tomorrow after I come back from work.
@aobajousai

Okay, thanks. I should be able to tackle it tomorrow after I come back from work.
Oooh Thank you!
Oooh Thank you!
Q3OdDAq.png SqxYEjG.gif TvhQb5s.png
@Eskarine

Hello there! It says apparel only available if paying with some wishlist items. I can pay in treasure + Ambush stones, and I was wondering if you would be willing to add simple apparel like the white wooly coat and white wooly tail? :3
@Eskarine

Hello there! It says apparel only available if paying with some wishlist items. I can pay in treasure + Ambush stones, and I was wondering if you would be willing to add simple apparel like the white wooly coat and white wooly tail? :3
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
@aobajousai Here you go! [size=2](Please save the images to your own hard drive/hosting. If my bandwith goes boom you might want to have your own copy)[/size] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/bfceb2ff42a772cd0a0a1b852891639f/tumblr_nifr46CLtd1qkjr0yo4_r1_400.png[/img]
@aobajousai

Here you go!
(Please save the images to your own hard drive/hosting. If my bandwith goes boom you might want to have your own copy)

tumblr_nifr46CLtd1qkjr0yo4_r1_400.png
@Eskarine

ohh thats so cute! thank you so much!!
@Eskarine

ohh thats so cute! thank you so much!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7